Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sickickz23

Safe to say that many including myself won't be able to camp out and will have a next to 0% chance to getting these.....So what do u think the resell prices will be the first week? Galaxy foam prices?

i definitely see these in the 1500-2000 range. And to me, no sneaker is worth that much.

TO THOSE CAMPING, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. YOU MIGHT BE ON TV WHEN THERES A SHOOTING OR STABBING AT YOUR LOCAL SPOT.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

(tatmantall)...hearing stuff like this really sucks. Nike needs to put some online. They never learn...or they just don't care. Sometimes I wonder why I keep spending money on this company. Good luck, bro. I hope u get a pair. I feel the same as u. I've wanted this shoe at the start when a lot of people blasted it.
Thanks bud. Good luck to you as well!

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

I think you guys are thinking too small.... a dedicated website for an online only release would not be hard to do... Jordan has done it in the past...

Samething I was thinking but I doubt they will be released online tho. Not cuz of what people are saying here but they are limited so im automatically assuming they wont be released online.

everyone should probably stop crying... act like a man. if you can't buy at retail - sale some of the TONS of shoes most of us have in the closet and just pay re-sale.

whatever you do stop crying. most of us have jobs, multiple ones, most of us have lives. but I GUARANTEE you bellyaching in this topic won't earn you a pair of limited shoes at retail. Nike doesn't care, I don't care.... no one cares.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any of you guys willing/planning on camping?

I really wished these would have dropped back in march, its already 95 degrees and @%$*, i hope the hype in my area doesn't exceed 36 hours of camping. then i will seriously reconsider my options 
30t6p3b.gif

Where are you located? I got the lawn chairs and cooler ready...
Shaq%20funny%20face%20150x120.jpg

I feel titanium intellect and talmantall...  I still feel like these will drop online..  Hell, the first ones did 
ohwell.gif
  I sure hope so..  I've been on these for a minute, but won't be a part of the circus just to cop them though.

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

I think you guys are thinking too small.... a dedicated website for an online only release would not be hard to do... Jordan has done it in the past...

Samething I was thinking but I doubt they will be released online tho. Not cuz of what people are saying here but they are limited so im automatically assuming they wont be released online.
They aren't any more limited than the laser IVs or the Thunder and Lightning packs... and those worked out well... I copped with no problems...

someone tweet one of them C-listers and ask them how their Y2's fit compared to their other kicks.

that's a crucial thing to find out, cuz the Y1's were huge on a lot of people who got their normal size.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

everyone should probably stop crying... act like a man. if you can't buy at retail - sale some of the TONS of shoes most of us have in the closet and just pay re-sale.

whatever you do stop crying. most of us have jobs, multiple ones, most of us have lives. but I GUARANTEE you bellyaching in this topic won't earn you a pair of limited shoes at retail. Nike doesn't care, I don't care.... no one cares.

You wrote about it.....so obviously you care

I care to not visit this thread looking for info only to find guys wimpering about how "the game has changed"

laugh.gif
adapt

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any of you guys willing/planning on camping?

I really wished these would have dropped back in march, its already 95 degrees and @%$*, i hope the hype in my area doesn't exceed 36 hours of camping. then i will seriously reconsider my options 
30t6p3b.gif

Where are you located? I got the lawn chairs and cooler ready...
Shaq%20funny%20face%20150x120.jpg
lol

Take this with a grain of salt or believe what you want to believe Im just putting out info that I gathered up today.....

Now..Im hearing that the real delay was in preparation for the RELEASE of the shoe...not the production...Production and pairs have been ready to go for sometime now but for were held back to insure a "controled" release...

Most of this points back to FTL Corp...which STILL has not begin the greenlight as to allocation (which is CRAZY since we are ONLY a week away)....Im hearing that Nike is PISSED that alot of the blame that it receieved for the Xmas drops/ Black Friday/ Galaxy drops are a direct result of FTL inability to have a controlled release.... They feel that mom and pops and smaller accounts do a much better job of handling the release.... Now Im not sure if the issue is Mall related or what...by the stock was delayed so that FTL could/would come up with a system...

The pass few releases HoH have done tickets...but it was not mandatory and some did...some didnt...depended on the DM's.....Nike was okay with the move but also STILL got complaints about how the STOCK was SOLD once the stores opened....

The last dry run was the Galaxies at Mercer...by opening the doors and putting out the stock...Nike had what they deemed to be a controled release...pairs were put out...people bought...no line ups...no riots....no fights...Now we ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...but THATS another STORY...

I'm hearing that FTL, FINISHLINE (which doesnt surprise me cause they were shut out of the Yeezy 1's), and other major retailers WILL be SHUT OUT...this will be a QS drop...meaning Boutiques and small accounts only...Nike feels that smaller independents have less "COLLATERAL" damage should the release go bad...especially in the media..plus it eliminates alot of the spectators....Dudes know there local spot...random cats dont really just SHOW UP...they already know the deal..Its only at the LOCAL MALL that some Mom shows up with her kid to find a bunch of little bastard out there actting a fool...

Im hearing the release maybe VERY similar to Clarks 112 drop....Which did not hit LARGE chains...but DID hit most local accounts and a few Middle Level Independents (Dr Jays, Walters Etc)

There is good and bad with this...There is MORE STOCK runs allocated directly to NIKE.... Which means ALOT more people have a chance with the Twitter System...
The Bad...I dont even understand how this Twitter nonsense works so Now I have to educate myself....

I confirmed TWO spots in BK that have allocated 16 pairs...8 in each colorway (PLEASE DONT ASK THE NAME OF THE SPOTS I PROMISED I WOULD NOT RELEASE THE INFO)...Owners are asking $700 retail and $2000 for presold....(LMFAO!!!!!!!!!) Straight Rape with no Grease...The response...after holding pairs for the owners and one or two employees...its 12 pairs or less to be sold....They are going to cut out the resellers with this one...

Again..this could all change in the next day or two as FTL and Nike are still having conversations which is WAY no Independents have these on there manifest yet....If Stock is allocated to FTL it will further reduce both NIKE as well as independents...

My body is ready....My wallet is ready...But something tells me there is going to be alot of tears come next Saturday...I guess its twitter or bust for me....

Again..my sources are FTL people...not the dude at the local mall either..but office employees...but you never know...I tend to believe them as this is the FIRST drop where NIKE put out offical infor BEFORE any retailer could...

Get READY KIDS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE WILD

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

They aren't any more limited than the laser IVs or the Thunder and Lightning packs... and those worked out well... I copped with no problems...
FeedTheEgo, I didnt know the yeezy 1 released on NDC... that changes my view then.

Titanium, I thought they were more limited then that.. i guess im "over-hyping" these kicks
laugh.gif
But nonetheless I would want them to release on NDC... I'm def not against that

First page updated! any newcomers to the thread please read

And yes, please lets stop the crying, they're only sneakers!

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Take this with a grain of salt or believe what you want to believe Im just putting out info that I gathered up today.....

Now..Im hearing that the real delay was in preparation for the RELEASE of the shoe...not the production...Production and pairs have been ready to go for sometime now but for were held back to insure a "controled" release...

Most of this points back to FTL Corp...which STILL has not begin the greenlight as to allocation (which is CRAZY since we are ONLY a week away)....Im hearing that Nike is PISSED that alot of the blame that it receieved for the Xmas drops/ Black Friday/ Galaxy drops are a direct result of FTL inability to have a controlled release.... They feel that mom and pops and smaller accounts do a much better job of handling the release.... Now Im not sure if the issue is Mall related or what...by the stock was delayed so that FTL could/would come up with a system...

The pass few releases HoH have done tickets...but it was not mandatory and some did...some didnt...depended on the DM's.....Nike was okay with the move but also STILL got complaints about how the STOCK was SOLD once the stores opened....

The last dry run was the Galaxies at Mercer...by opening the doors and putting out the stock...Nike had what they deemed to be a controled release...pairs were put out...people bought...no line ups...no riots....no fights...Now we ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...but THATS another STORY...

I'm hearing that FTL, FINISHLINE (which doesnt surprise me cause they were shut out of the Yeezy 1's), and other major retailers WILL be SHUT OUT...this will be a QS drop...meaning Boutiques and small accounts only...Nike feels that smaller independents have less "COLLATERAL" damage should the release go bad...especially in the media..plus it eliminates alot of the spectators....Dudes know there local spot...random cats dont really just SHOW UP...they already know the deal..Its only at the LOCAL MALL that some Mom shows up with her kid to find a bunch of little bastard out there actting a fool...

Im hearing the release maybe VERY similar to Clarks 112 drop....Which did not hit LARGE chains...but DID hit most local accounts and a few Middle Level Independents (Dr Jays, Walters Etc)

There is good and bad with this...There is MORE STOCK runs allocated directly to NIKE.... Which means ALOT more people have a chance with the Twitter System...
The Bad...I dont even understand how this Twitter nonsense works so Now I have to educate myself....

I confirmed TWO spots in BK that have allocated 16 pairs...8 in each colorway (PLEASE DONT ASK THE NAME OF THE SPOTS I PROMISED I WOULD NOT RELEASE THE INFO)...Owners are asking $700 retail and $2000 for presold....(LMFAO!!!!!!!!!) Straight Rape with no Grease...The response...after holding pairs for the owners and one or two employees...its 12 pairs or less to be sold....They are going to cut out the resellers with this one...

Again..this could all change in the next day or two as FTL and Nike are still having conversations which is WAY no Independents have these on there manifest yet....If Stock is allocated to FTL it will further reduce both NIKE as well as independents...

My body is ready....My wallet is ready...But something tells me there is going to be alot of tears come next Saturday...I guess its twitter or bust for me....

Again..my sources are FTL people...not the dude at the local mall either..but office employees...but you never know...I tend to believe them as this is the FIRST drop where NIKE put out offical infor BEFORE any retailer could...

Get READY KIDS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE WILD

I have to applaud this man!

Continuously droppin good info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by terx

I'm pretty sure both . I know for a fact that people might start camping today at HOH's 

well hopefully those idiots go and waste their time since im 99% sure they're doing raffles at both hohs
cant even camp on most HOH in So Cal.  not sure about beverly tho

heard there's about 60 chairs at the hoh beverly...smh

Originally Posted by 2dopeboyz

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

well hopefully those idiots go and waste their time since im 99% sure they're doing raffles at both hohs
cant even camp on most HOH in So Cal.  not sure about beverly tho

heard there's about 60 chairs at the hoh beverly...smh

I'm done with that camping garbage. Online or bust for me. I don't care how cool a shoe is, I'm done with waiting in lines to spend my money. Good luck and stay safe. Too many idiots out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom