Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^And there in lies the problem......  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Have just confirmed that the Nike/Kanye collaboration (the Air Yeezy II) will retail for $245.

From Darren Rovell

Now to find a store that will sell at retail price...
This. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 that the Niketown by me is closed for remodeling, if HOH doesnt get these its dead for your boy

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

(tatmantall)...hearing stuff like this really sucks. Nike needs to put some online. They never learn...or they just don't care. Sometimes I wonder why I keep spending money on this company.

U know i feel the same way. Funny thing is the little people make up the majority of their profit margin yet often seem like an after thought when it comes to releases like these. Release huge numbers of GR 360 sole fusion crap all year & then stiff us with limited numbers of the actual hot releases.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why don't you guys start w/ the spots that got the 1st ones.

If y'all strike out on a GR pair if Jordans, what makes you think you'd be able to get these (online)?!.

It would be the same crap shoot that those were, most likely even harder, but a slim chance is much better than NO chance at all.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Have just confirmed that the Nike/Kanye collaboration (the Air Yeezy II) will retail for $245.

From Darren Rovell

Now to find a store that will sell at retail price...
This. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 that the Niketown by me is closed for remodeling, if HOH doesnt get these its dead for your boy

^^
Now imagine me being laid off by that NT 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

2031223-feels_batman_1.jpg

I'm already giving up on these. Guess ill head over to the buying/selling section to grab some of the stuff people are gonna sell off...

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Originally Posted by jinx

anyone in NYC / Bronx ??  I wouldn't mind getting a team together and setting up shop downtown

I'm in the Bx hit me on the pm let me know what's up?
Let a dude know hit me up with a pm mane def down.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Air Yeezy 2's fit true to size I'm told by one of those people who got their pair yesterday. ACTUAL TTS, not like the Yeezy 1's when you bought your size but realized they fit too big/bulky. Cushioning is great and super comfortable.
Good Looks
smokin.gif

Still don't know why an online only release won't happen... SMH NIKE actin like they actually give a $#!%

If this actually goes to select Niketown's + the Twitter RSVP route, I feel pretty good about getting a pair. We'll see, though. I'm sure the system will be taken advantage of.

Originally Posted by thatguy

Still don't know why an online only release won't happen... SMH NIKE actin like they actually give a $#!%
because nike's customers (stores) need to make money too. i aint down with the stores that feel like rayping customers for over msrp on hyped releases, or hooking up employees garnering peanuts for wages, but i can understand why it happens. 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

strong>quote>blockquote>

so you're saying these new nike stores that have been built the past few years like Nike Dallas,  Mall Of America, Roosevelt etc MAY POSSIBLY have a decent size run of these since FTL inc stores MAY not have them???

Thats EXACTLY right...Nike feels that the twitter system is working...It eliminates camp outs....it eliminates the "THREAT" of violence and robberies (dude can roll in whenever just before whatever time they are given on the clock) and there is little to manipulation (that we know about anyway..)

So if Stock is allocated to MOSTLY Nike Branded stores...expect ALOT to go around...dont get it twisted as true numbers will never been known especially without seeing how many bracelets are given out or how many people are on line...but it there might be enough to go around...NO ONE KNOWS for sure...

But trust..Nike feels this is a BETTER way to deliver product to the consumer...

I understand Nike's thinking but here is the problem... The twitter RSVP is only good for people close to a Niketown. I live in St Louis. the closest Niketown that will be open for this release is 9 hours away... needless to say I am already making plans for the trip but that is besides the point everyone doesn't have that type of freedom.... With the whole mom and pop thing I wouldn't mind it so much if the shadiness didn't exist. These won't even hit the floor at most spots and when they do prepare to
eek.gif
  when you see that sticker price.. It's whatever though I'm pulling out all the stops and am prepared to pay a bit over retail.....

Side note... if Nike wanted to reach a larger group of consumers there a ton of nike outlets splattered around the country... What are the chances they get released there as well???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom