Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just had a boutique tell me they're selling for $1500.00... 
indifferent.gif

I hope you're joking.

I don't think he is joking. They are trying to stop the resellers and make money.Jamaica Ave...that is not surprising 2 G's

indifferent.gif

Take that homie....Found two more Jamica Ave Spots....$2000.....LOL...F trying to keep the lights on...Dudes is trying to go to VEGAS with Yeezy Money...

indifferent.gif

sad part is, worst comes to worst is that if i couldn't find anything else, i'd actually pay that price :/

Originally Posted by eroze

indifferent.gif

sad part is, worst comes to worst is that if i couldn't find anything else, i'd actually pay that price :/
if you got the money i don't blame you
isn't it crazy that even if we do get a chance to get a pair, we'd still have to drop reseller prices 
laugh.gif

Just checked with HOH Lakewood and they said their definitely doing the raffle for these IF they get them. He doesn't know if they will have them, but I don't think it looks good since they didnt have the first ones. Only HOH in area to get last time these was Beverly.

Originally Posted by capo1119

I don't think he is joking. They are trying to stop the resellers and make money.

Jamaica Ave...that is not surprising 2 G's

Thats EXACTLY what it is.....These damn kids being soooo thirsty for those Galaxy Foams DESTROYED the game (here in NYC anyway)

Spots are like damn...why sell for $800 (average price of the foams when they dropped) if dudes are willing to pay $2500 on ebay...WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THEM?????

I mean I've never really spent that kind of bread on ebay but thats kinda scary...you send some random dude $2500 on paypal...and HOPE they send you what you asked for....

Spots is like YO I got them right here....no WAITING....you just gotta pay my RENT for the month..
roll.gif

Again...still waiting to hear what the verdict is from my FTL but like I said yesterday this is gonna be a wild one kids...

Boutiques and eBay sellers are going to post these for at least $1500 regardless of how many are made. The hype has done its damage. Even if these are widely available, they'll still catch a few thirsty people who will buy them for a G in the midst of all the hype before they have to lower to something more realistic.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Just checked with HOH Lakewood and they said their definitely doing the raffle for these IF they get them. He doesn't know if they will have them, but I don't think it looks good since they didnt have the first ones. Only HOH in area to get last time these was Beverly.

mad.gif
 they were gonna be my best bet hate going to beverly to many people and kinda far from me owelll cant say i had a chance anyways

......did a quick websearch on presale yeezys dam every site i saw them that had them for a 1k all sold out this is crazy 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I don't think he is joking. They are trying to stop the resellers and make money.

Thats EXACTLY what it is.....These damn kids being soooo thirsty for those Galaxy Foams DESTROYED the game (here in NYC anyway)

Spots are like damn...why sell for $800 (average price of the foams when they dropped) if dudes are willing to pay $2500 on ebay...WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THEM?????

I mean I've never really spent that kind of bread on ebay but thats kinda scary...you send some random dude $2500 on paypal...and HOPE they send you what you asked for....

Spots is like YO I got them right here....no WAITING....you just gotta pay my RENT for the month..
roll.gif

Again...still waiting to hear what the verdict is from my FTL but like I said yesterday this is gonna be a wild one kids...
I can see a legit seller on eBay posting 10 pairs of pre-orders and cashing out 20k, then say goodbye to their eBay and Paypal accounts.  With these thirst levels, why not?  lol

laugh.gif
Its funny seeing all these new accounts popping up asking for help etc.

You don't even see those who were regulars for this thread asking dumb !*@% like that
laugh.gif

Im going to try my hardest to get these but if I don't then ill be fine, not going to OD trying to get a pair

Originally Posted by CDUNK

roll.gif

I can see a legit seller on eBay posting 10 pairs of pre-orders and cashing out 20k, then say goodbye to their eBay and Paypal accounts.  With these thirst levels, why not?  lol

because paypal sides with the buyer 99% of the time
they'd get their money back in seconds flat.

to top it off this same boutique said "we're just telling people $1,500, but we don't know for sure, but it won't be any more than that"...

right?

so i just called back to ask a few more questions and now they're saying "that's starting, could be more than that"...

and get this:

THEY AREN'T ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD!!! NO CARDS OF ANY KIND! CASH ONLY!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was like "so you're just gonna have kids lined up outside with thousands of dollars of cash on them? you know you're asking for them to get robbed right?"

he said: "we're not responsible for anything that happens outside of our doors"...

yo, real talk, cats are just being reckless with it now... asking for trouble... money and greed over EVERYTHING!!!
30t6p3b.gif

to top it off this same boutique said "we're just telling people $1,500, but we don't know for sure, but it won't be any more than that"...

right?

so i just called back to ask a few more questions and now they're saying "that's starting, could be more than that"...

and get this:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was like "so you're just gonna have kids lined up outside with thousands of dollars of cash on them? you know you're asking for them to get robbed right?"

he said: "we're not responsible for anything that happens outside of our doors"...

yo, real talk, cats are just being reckless with it now... asking for trouble... money and greed over EVERYTHING!!!
30t6p3b.gif
thats ridiculous.
no one spending money on something big should ever use cash...

if i have my yeezys stolen on my way back from a store AMEX would have my back and give me the money back

You have some serious issues if you pay $2500 for a Nike.

LV, Bally and Gucci shoes are not even that much.

But I know the sheep will follow regardless of the price.
30t6p3b.gif

They don't want to have the transaction on file, because they are over charging. Its harder to track cash if they put they sold the item for "$245" and keep the rest. Credit card you are going to have major proof and an easier audit trail.

They don't want to have the transaction on file, because they are over charging. Its harder to track cash if they put they sold the item for "$245" and keep the rest. Credit card you are going to have major proof and an easier audit trail.

that's actually very smart, i didn't think of tax purposes
if anyone from the NY area knows of any boutiques that are charging up until $1500 or so let me know

might have to suffer through it.

roll.gif

i know the msrp is $245 and stores can sell em for whatever price they want, but is there a limit where Nike will ...maybe do something about it? $2000 though?
laugh.gif

Exactly, not only do they not have to worry about Nike coming down on them for over pricing product, they also have all that extra bank TAX FREE. This is getting damn near ruthless, the GREED is f'n despicable. I want to say something needs to be done about this, but I don't want them to pull the plug on the release a la Galaxy again. F'n humans stink man. Nike had to expect madness, but I honestly think this is going to get worse than any of us imagined, it's really no joke at this point.
I have my pairs pre ordered and paid for, I'm sitting here still feelin anxious, hoping Nike doesn't pull the release, and hoping my connect stays true and honest and honours our deal. We all would do ourselves a favor by keeping our posts calm and rational from here on out.... let the chips fall where they may, and tell dudes like this boutique asking 2500 cash to "JAM IT".

Originally Posted by eroze

right?

and get this:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thats ridiculous.
no one spending money on something big should ever use cash...

if i have my yeezys stolen on my way back from a store AMEX would have my back and give me the money back
That's ridiculous and exactly why Nike should handle all releases like this through its outlet stores, niketown and online.... but they will never do that because these shops buy those kicks that sit for months before someone even touches them.... gotta throw them a bone here and there...Yea I'm hatin my connect deaded me after hyping my head up for months....

Oh and yall got me dying over here this thread is money right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom