Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

9a8533d4ab4411e1abb0123.jpg

2170d110ab2611e1be6a123.jpg

So, does anyone know what these symbols mean?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Does anybody knows if these are GR release? Or limited like the first Yeezy's?

Only 50 pair were made one for each state 
eyes.gif
Is this true? Cuz if it is they already gave away all the pairs to these "celebrities"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Does anybody knows if these are GR release? Or limited like the first Yeezy's?

Only 50 pair were made one for each state 
eyes.gif
Is this true? Cuz if it is they already gave away all the pairs to these "celebrities"
laugh.gif

We are almost a week away and still no confirmation on which stores are getting them. Hell, we don't even know whether or not they'll be available online. Something very fishy about this release.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

These are gonna be sad. A lot of people are gonna get away with selling these for $2000+ first week. Ive already been hit up multiple times with $1000-$2000 offers and I dont even have access to a pair myself
laugh.gif
. Regardless I wouldnt even do that to anyone knowing I paid $250 for them. Then again thats me and I dont make a living moving kicks so can't knock the ones who are.

I called that Galaxy's would settle under $1000 and they have. Same will happen for these. No publicly released sneaker merits that price. Aside from production numbers Nike always makes an extra thousand or so for "promotional" use.

btw you guys wouldnt believe what those purple Kobe Yeezy's sold on the underground
30t6p3b.gif
How much did they sell for?
nerd.gif

Where are you guys pulling this ducktale information from?

Sit down n chill out!

All these questions can be answered by just reading the first page

Just chill gentlemen.. No other information is out!

This is the reason why Nike is taking their sweet time.. you dudes are too thirsty

Let the info unfold and act accordingly

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

actually, watch the numbers, 1's are going up cuz of these...

tried to tell people that would happen, but for some reason they thought the 1's would go down in price...

there's just not many DS pairs of 1's left in the world... tons of these 2's now... not as many people looking for the 1's, but the ones who are, they're gonna get bent over hard...

i'm with KONY, the resell value of these will likely settle around $1K... yeah, we'll see them going for much more at first, but once the market's flooded, not every pair will keep fetching $2K+ (just like the galaxy's, and every other hype release)...

them impulse buyers who bought into the hype and spent 2 stacks will be salty when they realize they coulda been had for much cheaper with a lil' patience (unless of course they just got money to blow like that)...

which is why i've said screw the preorder BS... too much hype with no info right now... i'm gonna chill and see what happens... i'm sure i can catch these for a good price if i take my time...
I thought u pre-ordered a pair thru your "contact"?

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Where are you guys pulling this ducktale information from?

Sit down n chill out!

All these questions can be answered by just reading the first page

Just chill gentlemen.. No other information is out!

This is the reason why Nike is taking their sweet time.. you dudes are too thirsty

Let the info unfold and act accordingly
THIS 
30t6p3b.gif

we should be happy that we have no info on stores. That would just be reason for some of us to camp 8 days for these. Let Nike do their thing its being done for a reason.

Originally Posted by Franky 9

we should be happy that we have no info on stores. That would just be reason for some of us to camp 8 days for these. Let Nike do their thing its being done for a reason.
THIS

Originally Posted by Franky 9

ThisI prefer it this way I got a couple of outs and at least a chance after work Friday to set up shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom