Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jst628

30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_m4xzcsfM4k1qargt4o1_500.jpg
who are those guys?

when it comes to reselling you can't fault sellers, you can only pOint the finger at consumers. Consumers are the ones that set prices.

So if you were to sell a pair of yeezys are you really gonna say.."nah Bruh, keep that 2 gs, just give me 400 for these."

It's the hypebeasts who are extra thirsty gassing up prices talking about dropping 1500 - 2500 on a pair of sneakers.

I want these shoes as much as the next dude but ima wait this out..max id pay is 600 and that alrdy sounds silly to me lol

A serious question. How long is too long to camp? Some camp for weeks, some days, some can't even stand in line for hrs.

Just because an auction shows a huge payday does not mean that the buyer will not get the agreed amount. To be frank you do not know who's buying these sneakers from you at the end of the day it can be some rep buying them for an artist or celeb and you would not even know. The only reason why I hate to see auctions fetching huge payoffs is because of how much your gonna pay eBay and Paypal in fees.

Originally Posted by loubrock

SMDH at this listing
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4d01c32f13

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY DISCREPANCIES:

BECAUSE OF THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY MESS, WHERE 90% OF PEOPLE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PAYING, AND 50% OF THE ONES THAT DID PAY USED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD OR HACKED INTO SOMEBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT....AND BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH CHARGEBACKS, REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR ANY OTHER NONSENSE THAT SOME PEOPLE TRY TO PULL ON EBAY:

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM:
1) PERSONAL, BANK, OR COMPANY CHECK
2) BANK WIRE TRANSFER

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE USING ANY OF THESE METHODS, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED THE BUYER PROTECTION OF EBAY AND PAYPAL, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ME TO SEND YOU THE SHOES ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS

PLEASE RESPECT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT
Isn't this against eBay policy?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

For those thinking they're going to camp infront of St Alfred's, Succezz think again.

They're going to either do raffles (having to purchase items from the store to HAVE A CHANCE to cop) or auctions
St. Alfreds RARELY does that. They allow camping, they know the game and history behind it and they allow heads to camp. 
They did it with the first Yeezy. Succezz was the raffle/auction joint.

But will see. Times have changed 

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im sure if the ES did have em they wouldnt sell for half off,  doernbecher 3s were 170 there if i remember correctly,  hoping i can get a pair of these,  not looking good for memphis right now though

Dorenbechers cant be purchased on Employee Discount because it's a charity shoe....unless it sits in the stock for AWHILE after RD then you can use it...Trust me I waited until this past March and I purchased DB 4's in my size for $45.97
they stayed that long?  I havent been in there in years,  u in memphis?

Nah Im in Chicago...my size managed to stay that long after someone returned it... 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Just because an auction shows a huge payday does not mean that the buyer will not get the agreed amount. To be frank you do not know who's buying these sneakers from you at the end of the day it can be some rep buying them for an artist or celeb and you would not even know. The only reason why I hate to see auctions fetching huge payoffs is because of how much your gonna pay eBay and Paypal in fees.
Agree, I've sold on ebay for years and the biggest problem is people not paying. They quickly create new accounts to avoid being penalized and your forced to repost. Don't forget the fees, not only does ebay take 10%, paypal is taking a large portion too.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

when it comes to reselling you can't fault sellers, you can only pOint the finger at consumers. Consumers are the ones that set prices.
So if you were to sell a pair of yeezys are you really gonna say.."nah Bruh, keep that 2 gs, just give me 400 for these."
It's the hypebeasts who are extra thirsty gassing up prices talking about dropping 1500 - 2500 on a pair of sneakers.
I want these shoes as much as the next dude but ima wait this out..max id pay is 600 and that alrdy sounds silly to me lol

agree with that
why do hypebeasts even drop that amount?? it will set a precedent for other sellers to aim to get that much so it sets the domino effect. I could bet some of them sellers are hypebeasts themselves hyping it up

if both parties want to compromise, its best to accept direct payment, that way you only pay paypal fees and the buyer should get a reduced price cause of that.
imo if beasts or whoever is dropping this much prospective sellers have that big payday number in their heads. if a person was first offered a grand and the second offer was 300 that person probably wont settle for less than a g

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

agree with that
why do hypebeasts even drop that amount?? it will set a precedent for other sellers to aim to get that much so it sets the domino effect. I could bet some of them sellers are hypebeasts themselves hyping it up

if both parties want to compromise, its best to accept direct payment, that way you only pay paypal fees and the buyer should get a reduced price cause of that.
imo if beasts or whoever is dropping this much prospective sellers have that big payday number in their heads. if a person was first offered a grand and the second offer was 300 that person probably wont settle for less than a g

I must be missing something here how are you getting a "direct payment" if you're selling through eBay? Even if you did cancel your auction eBay will investigate and see that you cut them out of the deal and that will put you and the buyer at risk of losing your accounts. Is it really that serious. In my opinion hypebeast are not people who pay crazy amounts for kicks but are the ones who camp for weeks just to resell.

Back to the shoes now I'm  having a hard time deciding which one to get. Which one will you copp if you luck up on release day?

nike-air-yeezy-2--e1336154447613.png

(SNS

Finally it's time for the release of the Nike Air Yeezy 2. Few sneakers has been more awaited this year than the Nike Air Yeezy 2. Why? Well, when Kanye West and Nike first released the three different colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy back in 2009 people were lining up for days. Of course even in Stockholm people lined up on all the three different release dates and we sold out in a couple of minutes. A lot of the people that didn't get their hands on a pair back then will for sure be in line earlier this time to get a chance to buy a pair of Nike Air Yeezy 2. That's for sure!

This time Kanye West and Nike has teamed up and created two different colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2. We have the Wolf Grey/Black version and the Black/Black/Solar Red version - both will be released at Sneakersnstuff on the 9th of June. And sorry, their will be no pre-orders (no exeptions) and no phone orders on this release. Sorry!

To be as clear as possible this is what you need to know about the release of the Nike Air Yeezy 2.

What we release:
Nike Air Yeezy 2 - Black/Black/Solar Red (508214-010)
Nike Air Yeezy 2 - Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum (508214-006)
Price: 2599 SEK

Where:
Sneakersnstuff, Åsögatan 124, Stockholm, Sweden

When:
June 9th, 14.00 CET

Please note:
- Sorry - this is an in-store ONLY release, these will NOT be available online.
- Sorry - NO phone orders
- Sorry - NO pre-orders
- Each customer are allowed to buy 1 pair of each colorway.
- First come, first served.

This is all the information you need about this release. Now it's time to get your camping gear out. See you in line!)

...........................I guess people in Sweden are able to camp for their pairs....LOL that *+*! isn't going down in the U.S.

HEY GUYS MY FRIEND AT SHIEKH CORPORATE WHO IS THE HEAD NIKE BUYER THERE JUST CALLED ME. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE YEEZY 2 IN THE WEST COLORWAY AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2 LOCATIONS YES 2.

FOX HILL MALL CULVER CITY

MARKET STREET SAN FRANCISCO

THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED...TRUST ME.

Originally Posted by jedwards199

HEY GUYS MY FRIEND AT SHIEKH CORPORATE WHO IS THE HEAD NIKE BUYER THERE JUST CALLED ME. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE YEEZY 2 IN THE WEST COLORWAY AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2 LOCATIONS YES 2.

what is the West Color way????

i would always offer sellers through an ebay message a BIN and tell them they could just send me a paypal request and id pay it, so they'd avoid the roughly 10% ebay commission. it used to work great the early days until other people started catching on, and sellers start fielding a ton of competing offers. then the sellers get greedy, kind of like how you see this s/o, current h/o BS on forums.
i dont sell on ebay, but if i did, i'd list the item with the "or best offer" option and when people send me offers, id probably message them back saying i'd make the sale through paypal to accommodate the lower price or if they wanted extra "security" list it on a marketplace on notable sneaker forums. 

a lot of shops in international countries, including the nike stores, still hold campouts.  theyre much more civilized than americans, obviously lol.

Originally Posted by jedwards199

only those 2 stores in the whole country? pm me if you have info on texas stores please.

Weird.... my sources still insist the "one colorway per coast", is BS. My main man is in NY, I guess it is possible they too will be getting both.....Only time will tell I guess, we shall see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom