Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Now this is 100% LEGAL

http://www.nicekicks.com/...yeezy-ii-charity-raffle/

Way to go guys.

So far, nicekicks really knows what they're doing.

pimp.gif
Always heard good things about NK. All stores need to look at how they do business.

Called up attic and funny how they changed their tune less than 2 min. after. Just tweeted a no purchase necessary raffle will take place as well.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Thank you Mr k^ And please SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I EDITED WHAT NIKE REP SAID?!?!?!? I said "that was a typo HE corrected himself and said last yeezy release not last year"
yo dont even waste your time defending yourself you know the convo took place let these other sucker pay 2000-4000 grand for these ppl are assh*les on here nowadays. you are just trying to help out and you get sh*tted on fu*k em. You cant win.
We aren't against you guys man. Just be realistic about the situation/s. You have the foams in the avy and he said that he was going to edit the convo. Not a name, a conversation. Why would he need to do that? Shoeman- Just post the full conversation with the name edited please.
eek.gif

VEGAS HEADS

CRSVR Air Yeezy II Release Info!!

"Who Will Survive" In-Store Release
We are very pleased to announce that BOTH CRSVR stores will be receiving the highly anticipated Air Yeezy II's that are releasing this Saturday June 9th. We will be releasing the majority of shoes on a first come first served basis. We aren't allowed to discuss how many pairs we received, but in comparison to the rumors I'm hearing about other stores, I think we did OK. At the Santa Barbara store, this is a pretty straight forward release, go ahead and start forming your line now. In Las Vegas, we have to cooperate with he rules of The Cosmopolitan which doesn't allow multiple day campouts (even though people started showing up for these shoes a week ago, but I sent them home) so we will be keeping a list of customers in the order they arrived in the store, similar to how we did the Galaxy release. These customers will have numerous required check-in times throughout the day and night. In order to maintain your place in line, one must make all check-in times. If you miss a check-in time, you will go to the end of the line/list. The check-in times will be posted on the store's twitter pages throughout the day --> @CRSVR and @CRSVR_LV. All updates will be posted on FB and twitter as well. ONE PAIR PER PERSON FOR ALL CUSTOMERS.

To start this off simply, the first Las Vegas check-in time will be later today. Line forming now. See you then.

To keep things fair for those that can't camp out for a week, we will also be releasing some pairs for purchase on our social media outlets as well.

CRSVR "Amazing" Instagram Contest:
Do you take Amazing Instagram pics? Instagram has been very big for us. Follow the store's Instagram page --> @CRSVR and read the rules of the "Amazing" Instagram contest that we will be posting this afternoon at 5PM. Winners will receive the opportunity to purchase the Yeezy's of their size of choice without waiting in any lines. The winning pics will also be made into CRSVR tees that we will sell in our stores, and gift to the various celebs/athletes/djs that support the shop. Kinda Amazing. #CRSVRAmazing

"Lost In This World" Scavenger Hunt:
We will also award the opportunity to purchase 8 more pairs of Yeezy II's (1 per winner) without lines as well in the Lost In This World scavenger hunt taking place this FRIDAY. All of the rules will be posted this Thursday on FB and twitter. There will be a scavenger hunt in both Santa Barbara, and Las Vegas. Want a head start?? Have a CRSVR tee, transportation, and a camera phone ready, and follow our twitter pages and FB. Clues will be given throughout the day to get to various points throughout the cities. First people to complete all of the clues, win the chance purchase the Yeezy II's. This will be an all day event (starting in the afternoon), so clear your afternoon and evening if you wish to participate.

"Homecoming" Charity Raffle
Getting these shoes is a huge privilege for both us as a small business, and also our local sneaker communities. It's very important for CRSVR to give back to the community as well. So we have teamed up with The Shade Tree Org of Las Vegas again, a shelter for women, children, and pets, in Las Vegas to raffle off some additional pairs when the dust has settled after Saturday's madness. Monday evening, you are invited for one last shot to grab your pair of Air Yeezy's and support a great cause at the same time. Details to come later this week.

None of these releases would be possible without the continued support and cooperation from all of you. Nike is cracking down on a lot of the rules with releases and distribution due to some problems various accounts have had. We've had nothing but cooperation and support from you guys in the past, and we greatly appreciate it...and it's why we continue to get so many Quickstrike drops. I know its tough sometimes, but believe me, if I could get a pair to everyone, I would. We do what we can.

Thank you and good luck!!!

*Rules subject to change. Contestants limited to one pair per person per contest, but not limited to one contest.

I LIKE THIS IDEA

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

entered the raffle on NK.

probably wont win but whatever doesnt hurt to try.

don't think i'll win either but i'll enter every legit raffle.
just not gonna let this stress me out so dang much!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Called up attic and funny how they changed their tune less than 2 min. after. Just tweeted a no purchase necessary raffle will take place as well.
lol

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

entered the raffle on NK.

probably wont win but whatever doesnt hurt to try.

i got 4 people to enter with me for the galaxies and i still didnt get them but good luck

If you're going to waste your money on raffle tickets at least try to do one that goes to charity. Let's be real, NK will sell thousands of raffle tickets. Your chances of winning will be about 0.05% if not worse. At $10 a ticket I couldn't see myself shelling out a couple hundred bucks just to improve my chances from 0.05% to 0.1%. Then again, this is the sneaker community we're talking about. There will be a lot of salty idiots back here complaining later who wasted hundreds on raffle tickets but weren't smart enough to do some simple math about their low probability of winning anything.

I'm sorry i said "editing" instead of "deleting his name" Same thing IMO, i was hyoed at the possibility of an online release and wanted to come and share info since everyone has been dying to know what's up so sorry i didn't think people would think im lying about a conversation about a nike shoe lol I don't keep internet windows open forever either, are the chats sent to your email?

All these raffles are gonna be rigged..... So the price is now between 5k-6k for a pair......

Stop the bickering folks, just cop a pair of the Son of Mars and be happy. There's more then enough to go around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

If you're going to waste your money on raffle tickets at least try to do one that goes to charity. Let's be real, NK will sell thousands of raffle tickets. Your chances of winning will be about 0.05% if not worse. At $10 a ticket I couldn't see myself shelling out a couple hundred bucks just to improve my chances from 0.05% to 0.1%. Then again, this is the sneaker community we're talking about. There will be a lot of salty idiots back here complaining later who wasted hundreds on raffle tickets but weren't smart enough to do some simple math about their low probability of winning anything.
The good thing about Nicekicks and  those $10 tickets, is it also includes a $10 coupon to the store. So essentially you're getting store credit, supporting a charity, and improving your chance at winning the raffle.  I wish more stores would be clear about what they're doing with the money they're charging for raffle tickets.  AKA keeping the profits...

Originally Posted by loubrock

Stop the bickering folks, just cop a pair of the Son of Mars and be happy. There's more then enough to go around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So shady, lmao. I'm half way ready to give up. This is depressing, and my life is too demanding to fly from SF to Vegas to partake in some wild scavenger hunt.

raffles!!! i agree with others in the post... enter into raffles for these that will at least go to a good cause. so far, that place in vegas seems to be handling this release the best way.

[h6]RSVP Gallery OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE INFORMATION

On Saturday June 9th, RSVP Gallery will be hosting an in-store silent auction for Air Yeezy 2s from 2pm-4pm. Customers will have the chance to bid on the shoes of their choice during that time period. The bidding will end at 4pm. Upon the end of the auction, auction winners will have the option of taking their shoes with them, or picking them up within 24 hours. Any questions or concerns? Please call us at 773-770-6666[/h6]
MORE BS!!!

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by trappedintime

The good thing about Nicekicks and  those $10 tickets, is it also includes a $10 coupon to the store. So essentially you're getting store credit, supporting a charity, and improving your chance at winning the raffle.  I wish more stores would be clear about what they're doing with the money they're charging for raffle tickets.  AKA keeping the profits...

Quoting all of this for emphasis. Nice Kicks deserves a mound of respect for how they're handling this, as well as that other store in Portland with the raffle for charity.

I would be comfortable with shelling out some money for charity, even if it's only increasing my chances by a miniscule amount. But to simply fatten the pockets of opportunistic stores, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom