Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

how are nike stores not getting any pairs?

From what people are saying, and what stores are making it seem is that the boutiques, mom n pop shops got more pairs than expected. this may have something to do with either NIKES stock or Footlocker/HOH stock.

Some of the stores seem to be doing all they can to make it as fair as possible... As for the rest that is another story. I want this sneaker but through stressing over this release, I will enter in a few raffles and test my luck, if that fails, it's all good. Their will be more kicks

i want the BLK set, west coast no love for those, hope everone gets a pair that wants, hopefully a set will venture my way sometime

This is all so sad to me. I miss the old days when you knew a sneaker was dropping and it was up to YOU (or parents at the time) whether you got them or not. Why even have a MSRP??? It just seems like a slap in the face to people who have followed a brand religiously for years. You couldn't have paid me to wear anything other than Nike or Jordan growing up. Now I can't even PAY THEM to wear their sneakers. I have to pay some dude who could care less about a shoe charging x10 retail???? No thanks. I'll go to Rack Room on Saturday and pick up some more Sperry's. And trust me I understand that this is how it works and its up to me whether to participate or not, but I just hope that SOMEONE at Nike sees whats going on and who theyre shutting out. I've been lurking since NikePark and I don't think I've ever ranted before.
laugh.gif
. Felt good to let that out.

As you were....

if you think about it only boutiques have confirmed they will get them and in kanyes songs hes always talking about boutiques in paris. Just saying something to think about.

Someone posted NTLA isn't getting them.

Doesn't sound promising for any HoH's.

NT Santa Monica sounds unknown.

Sounds unstable for now. Maybe Nike will announce that NT's will be getting them later in the week.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Someone posted NTLA isn't getting them.

Doesn't sound promising for any HoH's.

NT Santa Monica sounds unknown.

Sounds unstable for now. Maybe Nike will announce that NT's will be getting them later in the week.

Hopefully the announce everything on Friday when I get off work. Unlikely.

so any spots in nyc other than west doing raffles and not charging rape prices? PM me if necessary

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Eastbay ??

can a rep shed any light. lol.
We do not expect to carry them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Kristin
how can i become an eastbay rep so i can share the username with ray, ryan, dustin, and kristin?

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

All i want to know in LA if any stores are doing raffling. That's where I want. Not rsking my life for these.
That's what I'm saying. Some dude is gonna shell out 2k for these only to get killed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

Haven't seen these pics in here yet, these shoes are crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by mross16

Haven't seen these pics in here yet, these shoes are crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif
Oh. School me on how to dress then man.

I personally think it is funny as all hell that so many resellers just wasted 2 days of their camping in front of stores that aren't getting them LOL. Online/raffle luckbox or bust for me

west coast.. another NT said Shiekh will be getting them i sent them a email over the weekend and i can confirm that shiekh shoes fox hill mall culver city ca will be getting these. just received an email back from them. very limited amount.

Originally Posted by stiunit

west coast.. another NT said Shiekh will be getting them i sent them a email over the weekend and i can confirm that shiekh shoes fox hill mall culver city ca will be getting these. just received an email back from them. very limited amount.

camp? raffle?

by the way attic just announced their raffle rules

$50 per ticket, double if its attic gear or you can enter with your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom