Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...
*Denzel Voice* My Maaaaaan. *Denzel Voice*

laugh.gif

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

damn anywhere in texas and ill be happy

said it before, they havent confirmed ++%+, which opens the door for a ndc release. i know the post above just said stop comparing it to the galaxy foams, but nike at least came out and confirmed before release date that it wouldnt be online. they're not answering questions about this release because they either are embargoed or they really dont know. doesnt mean they cant announce on june 8 that it wont be online. so just hope for the best.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by stopcappin

It's sad we have to enter a raffle to spend our own money lol

What's even sadder is that we have to spend our own money to enter a raffle to get a chance at spending our own money again.

You'd rather spend a week of your life on the street?  Apparently you don't value your time very much.  I'll gladly pay for a raffle ticket.

The thing about it is, if you answer just one of the millions who are asking, the whole idea of keeping it quiet goes out of the window..  Nike really ran a tight ship with this release and the AJKOs

Ayipapi the MVP of AY2 info 
pimp.gif

I'm just hoping that NTSF gets some love

I've gotta believe that it's the higher ups in Nike not sharing info with their stores. You know there is no way there would be this much silence if all the managers, etc knew if they were getting them or not. The word would spread around

Awesome info.

It would be fitting if the opportunistic stores who tried to milk their customers were punished.

Hopefully Nike let the stores raffling for chairty keep their pairs.

Ya know... I've heard a few boutique shop people complaining about the calls and requests that they are getting about this shoe. I wonder if they understand that all of us can't afford to drop by once a week and cop the new stuff they have? I really only go shopping like that two or three times a year. It's not because i don't want to but my wife and kids come first. I understand that I might not be "keeping the lights on" by myself but I bet the guys who buy 2-3 a year outnumber the ones buying every week 5 to 1. As a group, we are just as important.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Ayipapi the MVP of AY2 info 
pimp.gif

I'm just hoping that NTSF gets some love

Great info, but NTSF is rigged. They pick and choose the rsvp. We have better luck with a raffle.

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

NIKE-AIR-YEEZY-2-RAFFLE-RULES.jpg

s/o to sneakerboxclyde

pimp.gif
hats off to this store for following other stores to hold raffles that go to charity. At the same time you are helping your community along with making it fair for the all participants.

Any word in the Bay Area which stores are doing raffles for charity? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Just sent my emails for the memphis spot rsvp.

Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks better come through
30t6p3b.gif

I sent my email within 5 seconds of the post, but I'm not holding my breath!

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

30t6p3b.gif

Yall better not had asked for a size 13

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

30t6p3b.gif

Yall better not had asked for a size 13
I did. and a 12. so what?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SolbKat

Any word on spots in the DMV? Majors has confirmed they will not be receiving them.

I think Nike put them on punishmnet for them auctioning off the Yeezy 1's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

West NYC is going to stop accepting raffle entries in 5 min for anyone in NY

You serious?....I just picked mines up about an hour ago, they placing all the tickets in a small container, odds don't seem that bad if they are closing the raffle now....I have a shot!!!!

I have a feeling 70% of these raffles will be rigged

Now if they do the raffles live then thats a different story

damn this sucks I havent heard of a single spot in the bay having raffle/rsvp for these. Nike what the??? 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom