Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, i hope fresh exclusive in charlotte either got their stock greatly reduced or even better, yanked completely.

heard they had 24 pairs and originally they told me on the phone they were gonna only accept cash and let kids line up outside for days with all that cash on them to get robbed (said "we're not responsible if that happens"), at a starting price of $1,500...

then they started auctioning off pairs via twitter, with a buy it now option of $3K...

let's just say they sold all 24 pairs at $3K...

72 freaking thousand dollar come up...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they deserve to lose their nike account...

i hope at the very least his stock got cut in half and he's having to refund a bunch of people right now...

for once i can say this is a release nike shoulda sold for more to the boutiques... their profit margin vs. the stores is so off balance...

it's like they just handed these stores a "pay your store's rent off for the year or buy a car" card when they sent them their shipment...

95% rigged sounds right. I've been hearing how shady stores were for the Yeezy 1 release alone, forget all the other big releases since then.

On Attic's page some guy called them out - "make sure one guy doesn't win 6 pairs like last time. We didn't start the raffle till he showed up late either, it's like you guys were waiting for him to start."

So what's the deal with 21Mercer. F&F release only or will they open up the DM?

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol if they change the allocation numbers. ebay people who had theirs "on lock" are screwed.

JUST DO IT NIKE! Most saltiest release ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have a feeling 70% of these raffles will be rigged

Now if they do the raffles live then thats a different story

Mr. R. Sports seem to be a LIVE raffle

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol if they change the allocation numbers. ebay people who had theirs "on lock" are screwed.

so are some of these cats who been paying for these preorders outside of ebay...

so glad i haven't jumped on any...

i got money, but not enough to have that much tied up right now when i need it. mess around and miss better opportunities...

got my fingers crossed a certain NT member is sorting me out as we speak...
nerd.gif

Just got off of work, missed the damn email at the vault, I know I only sent it like 19 mins after the tweet went live I know all them joints are probably gone

Originally Posted by thapointguy

so is shoe gallery and unknwn

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...
Ayipapi the MVP of AY2 info 
pimp.gif

I'm just hoping that NTSF gets some love

Great info, but NTSF is rigged. They pick and choose the rsvp. We have better luck with a raffle.
I happen to think the entire RSVP process is rigged across the board. I'm not mad because I still get my pairs regardless, but Nike needs to find a better way that's a little more transparent and lacking human intervention.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I bet it's more like 95%

I don't really see the point in them being rigged, West72nd was no purchase nessesary, they are still charging over retail if you get chosen....don't see what a rigged raffle would do, if that's the case then don't raffle up anything...

Im hoping I can get both pairs for atleast 2 stacks but i doubt that.

im seing raffles go start at size 8... but what about 7 / 7.5?

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I bet it's more like 95%

I don't really see the point in them being rigged, West72nd was no purchase nessesary, they are still charging over retail if you get chosen....don't see what a rigged raffle would do, if that's the case then don't raffle up anything...
I think one reason would be to make people believe they had a shot to get them and just missed out. I know if my local spot picked and choose who got the kicks I probably take my business elsewhere. So they are giving the illusion that the chance exist..

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Just sent my emails for the memphis spot rsvp.

Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks better come through
30t6p3b.gif

I sent my email within 5 seconds of the post, but I'm not holding my breath!

I SENT MINE EVEN SOONER THAN THAT. I ESTIMATE WITHIN 2-3 SECONDS.

I heard they're implementing a new law that you'll only be allowed to wear these with leather pants

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...
Ayipapi the MVP of AY2 info 
pimp.gif

I'm just hoping that NTSF gets some love

Great info, but NTSF is rigged. They pick and choose the rsvp. We have better luck with a raffle.
That's very sad...the last place i expected to be shady would be NTSF....i've only tried the RSVP thing once
raffles are rigged too....i just hope NTSF gets a large quantity so that we could get our pairs and the shady employee friends could get theirs 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by thapointguy

so is shoe gallery and unknwn

Are they marking up the box price?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Just sent my emails for the memphis spot rsvp.

Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks better come through
30t6p3b.gif

I sent my email within 5 seconds of the post, but I'm not holding my breath!

How far away is that for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom