Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 160 put his pair on ebay for 2100 MISSING THE LACE TIP lmfao whos gonna spend 2100 if its missing that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

lol 160 put his pair on ebay for 2100 MISSING THE LACE TIP lmfao whos gonna spend 2100 if its missing that
roll.gif

Probably the same person who is willing to spend $2700 on them. You could buy a lace tip for the difference if not less or even have one machined. 

so basically we need to all pray for an online release and pray that regular stores get them.
No way I can pay 2k for one pair of sneakers and these raffles, while more fair than camping for ppl with jobs, aren't looking too good.

Man I can't live my life and follow this growing thread. What's the word with STA OR LDRS? was gonna meet my boy in Chicago but he is gonna try his luck at Got Sole Boutique in Nap town....

Originally Posted by g2000

Ok guys, here is my opinion on the Yeezy 2. I finally got to look at one in person and compared it to the Y1. First, the Solar red is super sharp! The box was disappointing but the dust bags were super nice. The Kevlar in the back is what really makes the Y2 desirable. The viper type skin ovrerlap is super clean, seems like something Lanvin did a few years ago. Very high quality leather to say the least. The toe box is a mesh type material. Feels identical to the Puma by Miharayasohiro. The mesh cloth type material used in the "M-Y" Puma to be exact. I would go out and say it's the same material. The tongue with the Falcon Horus symbolism is amazing. Great detail. The lace lock leather, is, well, ok. I guess the SB type laces compensates from the lack of creativity in the lace lock. Gold tips is sweet. The sole looks sharp. It seems it charges up decent keeping the sole looking mint for most of the time. The liner is once again nylon type, the Y1 is far softer imo.

I had my Blink Yeezy 1 with me. Me personally think the Y1 Blink has much more going for it in regards to detail. The Blink has 6 different materials going on where as the Y2 has 4. Kevlar being the most noticeable. The "Y" print lasered on the Y1 and neoprene makes the Y1 seem a lot more elegant. I'm not sure if "elegant" is the word I'm looking for, but something similar along the line. The Y1 seems like something you don't see very often where as the Y2 when you're seeing it from a front view angle seems like a Nike running shoe. I guess the patent leather and Yeezy 1 lacelock really standout than the Y2 when seeing them from a front angle. The Y1 is definitely pink compare to the Y2. The solar is bright and resembles pink from a distance, but sure enough it's far from being close to a pink color.

Well, overall the two Yeezy's are faaaar from being close to looking like one another. Very different besides the colorways which aren't the same in regards to the pinks, but close to resembling. I strongly believe after the reviews the Y2's will come down settling around $1200-1500. People will start chopping away on the Y1's because the Y1 seems to be much more loud.

I will be purchasing a Y2 in a couple of weeks for sure. I will advice everyone with deep pockets to wait 2-3 weeks for a pair. They will go down in price, I'm 100% positive. They don't look or feel like a $2000-3000 shoe honestly. The folks selling them will cash out as quick as possible before the comparisons come along on youtube and forums. Do expect to pay $1200-1500 though in a month after all the big pocket people have already spent their money. Very similar to the Foam galaxy.

Stay safe and be patient! Their just shoes and will be obtainable on this forum and Ebay. Not the end of the world. Just sell some of your kicks and you will be set!
wink.gif
.. no biggie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by nightruans

smh... 
just copped

oh good lord....smh too

wow i guess yall got money to blow..as much as i want em i cant see myself dropping that kind of money for em

laugh.gif
 I can't believe people are really dropping that type of money man

yo where in taipei are they getting yeezy 2's? i know someone out in taiwan who can enter the raffle for me. please answer as quickly as possible.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

not to burst anyones bubble but if you are not lined up at a spot now and you are not in the top 20 you are not getting a pair. only way to get a pair is to have some serious luck or be a famous rapper, athlete, or 2000$...and if niketowns get them you have to be a computer wiz and set up your twitter to automatically respond to the twitter rsvp (this is real i know of people who did it for the mv 9's). sucks that nike is a messed up company, they should open up there eyes and see if it wasnt for us they would not be in business today, we spend millions of dollars to nike and this is what they do to us. they got grown men going on scavenger hunts (LITERALLY) all day long (crossover vegas) lol!! this is what people have to do to get shoes? its so sad. NIKE!! ship these to every footlocker, footaction, champs, shiekh, shoe palace, niketown, and give us regular people with jobs and school a chance. call me a bi**ch but i gave nike over 25,000$ of my hard earned $ over the years and i wanted these shoes as bad as every person here but that doesnt matter to nike!

trust me youre not the only one who feels this way

roll.gif

That's why he's selling them for 1600 on NT. NT'ers be tripping over the missing lace tip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

roll.gif

That's why he's selling them for 1600 on NT. NT'ers be tripping over the missing lace tip.
laugh.gif
I would do anything to just get a pair for a decent price. Who cares if the lace tips are gone. Would you rather have a pair or not?

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

not to burst anyones bubble but if you are not lined up at a spot now and you are not in the top 20 you are not getting a pair. only way to get a pair is to have some serious luck or be a famous rapper, athlete, or 2000$...and if niketowns get them you have to be a computer wiz and set up your twitter to automatically respond to the twitter rsvp (this is real i know of people who did it for the mv 9's). sucks that nike is a messed up company, they should open up there eyes and see if it wasnt for us they would not be in business today, we spend millions of dollars to nike and this is what they do to us. they got grown men going on scavenger hunts (LITERALLY) all day long (crossover vegas) lol!! this is what people have to do to get shoes? its so sad. NIKE!! ship these to every footlocker, footaction, champs, shiekh, shoe palace, niketown, and give us regular people with jobs and school a chance. call me a bi**ch but i gave nike over 25,000$ of my hard earned $ over the years and i wanted these shoes as bad as every person here but that doesnt matter to nike!

trust me youre not the only one who feels this way

I'm not afraid to admit im a young gun (started late 2010) but even I don't disagree with the outrages of the behaviour of nike, especially for you in the states, but its only falling on deaf ears.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Gnarled

I hit up a few boutiques and asked a few connects, but even my main guys don't have any info for once, lol. Might need to start talkin' to guys down in Houston.
IT'S A WRAP DOWN HERE.

HOH CONFIRMED THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS CAMPERS ALREADY FOR PROBABLY ONLY 1 PAIR RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
roll.gif

EXCLUSIVE TASTE SOLD OUT OF THEIR PRE ORDERS AT $1600 A POP.

ACTIVE ATHLETE SUPPOSEDLY WILL HAVE VERY FEW PAIRS BUT WILL SELL TO VIP'S.

4TH LARGEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY AND THERE ARE LESS THAN 24 PAIRS IN THE CITY.
I knew we would not get them. Our retail landscape is reverting back to its original landscape of the early Houston. Which is old generational money. If you are young and have expensize taste Houston sucks for shopping. 

This sounds accurate only place I heard that was getting em was premium and one of my friends is supposedly getting a pair from active athlete since he knows the owner..im just surprised i thought more places would have them as well..sucks for htown heads

Originally Posted by mross16

Sneekaz wrote:

nightruans wrote:

smh... 

just copped

oh good lord....smh too

wow i guess yall got money to blow..as much as i want em i cant see myself dropping that kind of money for em

laugh.gif

nah not me im just amazed dudes will spend that on that

What happened to that guy that was camping for the "jordan galaxy's", i want a video of him saying he's getting the "yeezy air galaxy" haha that guy was priceless!

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by thapointguy

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I would do anything to just get a pair for a decent price. Who cares if the lace tips are gone. Would you rather have a pair or not?

Thirst much?

This is why resellers and mom & pop rape prices will always win.  Nobody wants to just say no...they'd rather be fly with sore butts. 

Shout out to 160...he'll get his bread...no question.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by mross16

laugh.gif

nah not me im just amazed dudes will spend that on that
They will regret it when the shoe starts falling apart.....these are Nike's remember. Good luck to all of them who want to waste cash on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom