Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats going on in htown anybody got a video of any lines or anything? any other raffles going on anybody knows about in houston?

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

DMV area is not a boutique area. With that said DTLR Mondawmin is gonna get them and a couple other spots in Maryland. Check the regional thread
Man, I don't want to go anywhere near Mondawmin.

Me neither...but so far this is the only place that looks to have them...Despite the notion that DMV is not a boutique area, it shouldn't matter when the game is cray. Not saying its like LA/NY but its not like we're in a remote area where there's 3 sneakerheads in the whole place

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by ezratk

lol 160 put his pair on ebay for 2100 MISSING THE LACE TIP lmfao whos gonna spend 2100 if its missing that
roll.gif

That's why he's selling them for 1600 on NT. NT'ers be tripping over the missing lace tip.
laugh.gif
I would do anything to just get a pair for a decent price. Who cares if the lace tips are gone. Would you rather have a pair or not?

Nah I don't care for the lace tip since they are removable so you wouldn't notice with all of them removed. Just saying there are NTers that complain or wants a lower price because of a flaw or missing something. If my funds were right I'd cop off 160 in a heartbeat, it's my size and the colorway that I like too. Good luck to him on the sale, it'll be gone before Saturday for more than what he listed on NT no doubt.

Originally Posted by alp

yo where in taipei are they getting yeezy 2's? i know someone out in taiwan who can enter the raffle for me. please answer as quickly as possible.

store is called Ivincible

These prices yall are throwing out on these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
Guess ppl really tryna come up. To each his own tho lol

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

well i found out the stores asking price where i got my pair 

its $1600.00 a pair 

im sorry but that's THE STORE'S PRICE 

the sizes the owner knows he has left are a size 9.5 10.5 12 and 13

i am talking a niketalker over to the shop this afternoon for the last size 10 

if you are in the nyc area e-mail me and i'll take you to the store 

I HAVE NO CASH TO PUT UP FOR PEOPLE 

YOU BUY THE SHOE AT THE STORE 

You're really tryna look out as best as possible. Respect.

I guess there's hope out there after all for NDC or NTs but then again this is London we're talkin bout

Yeezy 2

Exclucity in Montreal, Canada released there Yeezy release policy. Its a first come first serve camp out. U need to bring with u any Kanye Album as well as be wearing Nikes on ur feet to be able to buy. Drove by this morning and saw maybe 4 people in line. They received FSRs of both colorways and are selling them for $300.

Originally Posted by Vader

Exclucity in Montreal, Canada released there Yeezy release policy. Its a first come first serve camp out. U need to bring with u any Kanye Album as well as be wearing Nikes on ur feet to be able to buy. Drove by this morning and saw maybe 4 people in line. They are receiving Full Size Runs of both colorways.

if true, now thats comedy

ubiq was sort of suspicitious. you tweet at 9am and at 9:02 there's a picture of a line 30 people deep? sounds like a text message went out before a tweet.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Exclucity in Montreal, Canada released there Yeezy release policy. Its a first come first serve camp out. U need to bring with u any Kanye Album as well as be wearing Nikes on ur feet to be able to buy. Drove by this morning and saw maybe 4 people in line. They are receiving Full Size Runs of both colorways.

It's true.

http://www.exclucitylife.com/

I ain't eem mad

Like them dudes that couldn't even name 5 kanye songs let alone 10 like he doesn't have hits out the @@%
grin.gif

Exclucity in Montreal, Canada released there Yeezy release policy. Its a first come first serve camp out. U need to bring with u any Kanye Album as well as be wearing Nikes on ur feet to be able to buy. Drove by this morning and saw maybe 4 people in line. They received FSRs of both colorways and are selling them for $300.

I bet most if not all will go out and buy an album or bring their burned copy(most likely they don't count that).
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom