Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BCBP

21 Mercer already selling pairs out the back door

I actually just tweeted that...
laugh.gif

It's true. I have a friend who bought both pairs...He didn't pay retail either.

PO

a ton of people on here are still acting like the sneaker thing isnt all about who you know and hook ups..... its been like this since 2001... shops hook up their friends and best customers ... I dont see anything wrong with that.

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

i hope its not true. not fair at all

Funny....they just tweeted "the RSVP reservation will be EXTREMELY QUICK"....lol...guess we know why

Originally Posted by Grey

DC folks, Commonwealth will NOT be getting these

good luck on Minnesota Ave
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Confirmed? So Minnesota ave and Mondawmin are all so far if anyone in the DMV are keeping score

Sneekaz:

It's true. Whether they wish to confirm it or not, i can 100% confirm two pairs have been sold.
My assumption is based off that others have been acquired as well.

PO

laugh.gif

PO
They sold 10 pairs to one guy

So they'll have like 5 pairs available for twitter RSVP?
eyes.gif

being a sneakerhead in NY must be tough if you want to get everything in store for retail :/

Originally Posted by gmoney87

Originally Posted by Grey

DC folks, Commonwealth will NOT be getting these

good luck on Minnesota Ave
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Confirmed? So Minnesota ave and Mondawmin are all so far if anyone in the DMV are keeping score

Mondawmin is no longer getting them. Only the one on Minnesota.

I'm ok with hooking your best customers up with 1! Pair. I see that, but FCUKING 10 PAIR. That cannot keep happening.

Sneekaz:

It's true. Whether they wish to confirm it or not, i can 100% confirm two pairs have been sold.

PO
not even nike retail stores are safe man
30t6p3b.gif

That twitter rsvp is a cover up at 21 mercer no one will get a dm back they are just doing it to make it look legit. I guess they forget that we live in the internet era.

Sneekaz:

PO

30t6p3b.gif
nono.gif

over or under retail?

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Found this on another site...if anyone cares. I thought it was interesting.

"On the NRG topic, Nike products tagged with NRG simply mean "Energy". It's a new brand initiative similar to NSW, N7, etc. Really, NRG just means it's limited. Nike has posted this several times on Twitter, but people don't seem to grasp the fact it has nothing to do with the marketing company "NRG".

"NRG Marketing" is a small event marketing agency that Nike has used in the past to create a pop-up shop. That's it. They handle event marketing, things like planning sponsored concerts, store-fronts, local events, NOT product distribution. They have nothing to do with the Yeezy or other NRG releases. Don't believe me? Call them 310.255.7995 or even just look through their site http://www.experiencenrg.com/, twitter, facebook, etc.

There are a bunch of NRG Nike products at this point. The "What the Max" collection is NRG, other releases like the Air Royalty mids, certain SFB boots, Air Trainer 1 releases, etc. NRG is just a designation such as an NSW or QS. Nothing more."

Don't get people going again bro.. Falling on deaf ears hahahaha

^
laugh.gif
for real

Damn...and they're advertising all on IG too about how they're doing the raffle like everyone has a chance.

10 pairs to one person is just messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom