Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 2 pairs of solars for 1K each on ebay, guy also had one other size that was sold by time I made it to the listing.

Todays pick-ups!

(by the way; my name is Michael S. for those of you who saw my order confirmation in the LBJ9 thread my name was the same lol.)

iqkbj8.png

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Only feel bad for the people who are genuine Kanye fans and just can't afford to drop 2-3k on a pair of his sneakers. I'm talking kan the louis vuitton don, get well soon, I'm Good, Freshman Adjustment 2, and College Dropout fans, not these fake a.s.s. fans that know more about Kim K. than Ye.
frown.gif

isint the kith raffle starting tomorrow? are all of you guys talking about the one where you get a free pair? i didnt even enter that one, i just hope kith's raffle is a live in store raffle so people dont get screwed over. also are they charging retail or above?

i just checked. kiths raffle is not live
mad.gif
. id like to go to one spot that actually does a live raffle its annoying knowing employees are probably giving the winnings to their friends

I haven't seen a live raffle spot in NY yet.. all of them are by phone.
Anyone know what's going on with Niketown???? 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

I haven't seen a live raffle spot in NY yet.. all of them are by phone.
Anyone know what's going on with Niketown???? 

They've been extremely quiet.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Just bought 2 pairs of solars for 1K each on ebay, guy also had one other size that was sold by time I made it to the listing.

Todays pick-ups!

(by the way; my name is Michael S. for those of you who saw my order confirmation in the LBJ9 thread my name was the same lol.)

iqkbj8.png
How much did you drop for your platinums?

hows comfort?
pimp.gif

I dont know what type of jobs you guys have to be able to drop $1000 on a pair of shoes likes it nothing, good God! I make good money but I dont think I could ever pull that... This game has changed drastically, gotta pay to play...Goodluck to those still looking

I paid above retail but not rape for platinums.

I think someone bought the solars off same guy I did too.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

I dont know what type of jobs you guys have to be able to drop $1000 on a pair of shoes likes it nothing, good God! I make good money but I dont think I could ever pull that... This game has changed drastically, gotta pay to play...Goodluck to those still looking

Its not even about the jobs its just their immature mentally that allows them to drop that much on one pair of shoes...

I make good money myself and i still would never do that .. i would rather use that for a nice vacation or something more fulfilling

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Its not even about the jobs its just their immature mentally that allows them to drop that much on one pair of shoes... you think half these dudes on here is making real money like that ?

I make good money myself and i still would never do that .. i would rather use that for a nice vacation or something more fulfilling

That's an international vaca with room paid for. Memories are worth more than the ability to rock a sneaker 2-5 times a year. Hell, I just bought 2 tickets from Seattle to Rio De Janiero Brazil for 1,600. Dudes are wildin

that's what im saying!.. no hate at all congrats to all that got there pairs but man that's alot to drop i could maybe pull it off but then i would have to pass on alot of other things that i want that's dropping in the next couple months

Originally Posted by dharv

Its not even about the jobs its just their immature mentally that allows them to drop that much on one pair of shoes... you think half these dudes on here is making real money like that ?

That's an international vaca with room paid for. Memories are worth more than the ability to rock a sneaker 2-5 times a year. Hell, I just bought 2 tickets from Seattle to Rio De Janiero Brazil for 1,600. Dudes are wildin
Is that all inclusive??? who is your agent!!!!

I can see both sides man you want what you want I guess.... I got two vacations planned this year so its pretty much retail or bust for me, but dudes can do what they want with their money..

Its not even about the jobs its just their mature mentally that allows them to drop that much on one pair of shoes... you think half these dudes on here is making real money like that ?

I guess I was hoping they made real money to be spending like that...although there are some cats on here that make well more then myself.  Just different priorities...I just never would have imagined that a shoe made for a rapper who demand $1000+...at this rate my grandkids are gonna be wearing shoes from stride rite 

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

get ready for the fakes SMH

I'm ready. You gonna hate yourself for copping fugazis of these after Nike is bending you over after you've dropped so much cash on em? Pfffftttt. What tech are you losing out on? I'll cop and wear em like a soldier!! My collection is fugazi free but this is what it has come to. Other people doing what Nike refuses to and that's feed the demand. 

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I can see both sides man you want what you want I guess.... I got two vacations planned this year so its pretty much retail or bust for me, but dudes can do what they want with their money..
Man I hope you are not going their with your woman because the women down there are gorgeous!
wink.gif
 ...enjoy your trip man

Lol. Nah, that's just airfare. But it's a very good price though. Usually tickets are in the 1,400 price range from here. Going on the honeymoon in Oct. still need to buy a ticket from Rio to Buenos Aires or Rio to Manaus (Amazon Rainforest). Sneakers come and go y'all. Start traveling and you might develop a new hobby. Congrats to those that have theirs though.

Man I hope you are not going their with your woman because the women down there are gorgeous!
wink.gif
 ...enjoy your trip man

I already warned the wife that the eyes are gonna be all over the place lol. Thanks man

wink.gif
 ...enjoy your trip man

I already warned the wife that the eyes are gonna be all over the place lol.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom