Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its crazy how nobody reads the rules

fvgtno.png

They DM will open once RSVP opens... why are you trying to DM before anyway?! you not low.

I honestly think if you do the DM manually and not with a program you're basically SOL.  

Good luck to everyone trying to cop. I won't be attempting cause Im a broke %%**% but I'll be monitoring this thread for laughs.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

i aint a new member lol i been around here since the bordeaux's from last year. dont use my account much tho.

Joking, right? Not to start a contest but you know NT has been around waaaaaay before that, right?

The ignorance is at all time highs..people should stop responding to obviously stupid questions.

Why the hate for new members? Just because we have a recent join date doesn't mean we are new.  I have been here since the white Space Jams came out.
NOT SURE IF SRS

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

i aint a new member lol i been around here since the bordeaux's from last year. dont use my account much tho.
You not helping your case.
You don't contribute to the forum yet want people to help you.

#LURKER

wow so they throwing at different wrinkle in the game. 2 RSVP times for each shoe.......They are messing with my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom