Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alp

no need to put the guy on blast its really unnecessay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by RonRich76

What do you mean new members? I've been around since the military 4 release...Just don't use my account very much
tired.gif

alot of salty haters on here bro. its all good tho i pay em no mind i just want these shoes lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 called me a salty hater. i guess man?....goodluck

yeah forget you bro i joined months ago im just trying to help ppl out but whatever

Originally Posted by classic101

Still no updates from Chicago? Only RSVP and Succezz still?

I'm hearing more about the Nike Town in September rumor. Also, I went past HOH State St. on the way home.... There were like 40 in line... for nothing!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by classic101

Still no updates from Chicago? Only RSVP and Succezz still?

I'm hearing more about the Nike Town in September rumor. Also, I went past HOH State St. on the way home.... There were like 40 in line... for nothing!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Guess they aint get the memo last night

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by RonRich76

What do you mean new members? I've been around since the military 4 release...Just don't use my account very much
tired.gif

alot of salty haters on here bro. its all good tho i pay em no mind i just want these shoes lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 called me a salty hater. i guess man?....goodluck

wasnt talking about you, idk why you think i was. anyway thank you, i appreciate that, good luck to you as well

All these newbs asking for handouts
The only thing y'all should be asking for is how to upload a Avi cause clearly none of you can figure that out!

just a heads up for the houston folks active athlete is doing a raffle today get details on their facebook page

No shots, but if this is your first time RSVP'ing......LOL.

Normal RSVP's are difficult enough.....but for this Yeezy release? You're going to need to be quick and have a whole lotta luck.

wish someone pm me with that damn program they use to auto dm people via twitter...but im not sure if it works because u need to know the damn hashtag

no one can compete with a computer program so if ur doing it legitimately it doesnt matter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom