Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

What sizes did you guys try for

Size 8.
Not many people go for the smaller sizes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

that was some bs i saw the tweet even before the text but their dm wasnt working for me
indifferent.gif

For me there was a delay for the DM option to come up
Basically.  I was ready to send a DM in 3 seconds but I got some 'you can only DM followers' type of message.  Refreshed like 8 times and finally got thru... SMH 

They Did That For For A Reason So For The PPL Cheating With Apps

I REALLY DON'T THINK IT MATTERS IF YOU SENT IT IN WITHIN 2 SECONDS OR 20... THEY JUST PICK "RANDOMLY" OUT OF EVERYONE WHO GETS IT IN

I've entered the raffles at 21 and HOH. I've also entered in the free raffles at Kith, Millenium, NRML and Livestock. It's up to the sneaker gods now.

On a sidenote I know Kanye West feels like the man this entire week man...People sleeping outside to dress like him lol

lol i haven't been this nervous with a computer since checking college decisions

less hopeful for yeezys than i was for my reach schools
laugh.gif

WAS I THE ONLY PERSON THAT PEEPED THEM FOLLOWING 0 PEOPLE BEFORE THE TWEET NOW THEY'RE FOLLOWING 73 FOLKS.

smh

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WOOOOW mercer followed a dozen or so heads before the tweet went out and that glitch happened, and then unfollowed them right after! THE FIX IS IN.

I peeped game also

Originally Posted by Mr K

How fast do we get Ye DMs?....I'm sure I struck out....damb

Usually within half an hour. The 'sorting out' is what takes time. God knows how many DM's lit up their inbox.

SMS RSVPing takes nearly a full minute to DM. Guess I'll have to watch carefully on my lap from now on.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

The DM wasn't working for me! am I the only one that feels like this thing is rigged?

I cudnt even get the button. They shud have it already set up so we know we can send one. MERCER SUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom