Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with these being limited, I would say you had to have done it in 10 seconds or less to have any real chance.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by reener

Mercer currently following 72 people.

Do you see who they're following? Folks always want to think its some conspiracy going on. They follow Nike accounts & athletes. Good luck to whoever DM'd them, they probably got like 1000 DM's in 0.5 mins. seconds
fixed

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT IF WE GOT THE RSVP OR NOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING THIS DAMMIT
I ALREADY SAID A FEW MINUTES MAYBE AN HOUR
So can I go brush my teeth now son Ive been sitting here for 2 hours refreshing scared to move lol

The only Accounts Mercer follows are other Nike accounts and Celebrities/athletes/etc now the doubt of it being rigged isnt far fetched. But in a fraction of seconds do you guys really think they can manage to pick out specific twitter names while tweeting and setting up the Dm option??

Whyyyyyyyyyy, oh why are these Yeezys so limited
frown.gif
I'm waiting on a DM also..

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT IF WE GOT THE RSVP OR NOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING THIS DAMMIT
I ALREADY SAID A FEW MINUTES MAYBE AN HOUR
So can I go brush my teeth now son Ive been sitting here for 2 hours refreshing scared to move lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

So this is just a crazy thought, but do you think we're gonna see suicides on the news today? Lol.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wow... I wasn't even able to send in a DM.. It said "you cannot send a DM to someone who is not following you"

This.  Not sure if people are trolling or know something I don't with the 'I got my DM in in 6 seconds.'  After I got that message, I refreshed and the option to DM was gone again.  I kept refreshing until the DM option was open.  Must of been atleast a minute...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

16 secs flat .... and what "DM option" are you guys talking about .... Is DM supposed to pop up or something when you do it?  Please inform.

I just typed "dm @21Mercer ............."  Then hit tweet.

Take a deep breath.....That was the wrong way to do it, you're out of the running for those bro. but you can recover, u have to dm them through their profile(the little guy next to the following button).

Some people might be getting in quicker with the "dm @" method(does that even work??) than actually clicking the drop down box on 21 mercer's twitter page. The option to DM wasn't even available right after the tweet lol.

Usually these Nike accounts send a tweet after all DM replies have been sent back, so just be patient.

Did anyone notice that they changed up the order? I did hashtag, name, sz but on their tweet its name, sz, hashtag

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

man eff this! there is just no way to buy an honest pair of yeezy's!

EVERYTHING IS SO DANG CORRUPT!

Haha, welcome to life, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom