Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cart change on NDC was already in place for the MVs. Explains why people were still able to check out hours, even days after MVs "sold out". They had the MVs sitting in their carts.

no joke, nothing has been mentioned at all a about these on NDC. I'm sure they had to have received hundreds of questions about these releasing there.

I'm calling it now and quote me: they're gonna RSVP a ton of out of towners like that kid from Dallas, and when the dust clears and the window to pick up the shoes ends, they'll release the ones not spoken for to the "public" like they did with the galaxy foam restock. You can bank on it.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

no joke, nothing has been mentioned at all a about these on NDC. I'm sure they had to have received hundreds of questions about these releasing there.

They had a whole paragraph on the 'CONTACT US' page about not having them and how their CS reps had no info on them....... but it has since been taken down.......... nike playing games now.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

NDC Just made the following changes to their checkout:

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WE IN THIS HOEEE.

riEEU.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

That cart change on NDC was already in place for the MVs. Explains why people were still able to check out hours, even days after MVs "sold out". They had the MVs sitting in their carts.

Let's just hope the site doesn't freeze up before then...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Let me first say no I can't get anymore. If. I could I'd help but I was lucky to even get one. Now, THESE ARE AMAZING IN PERSON!!!

Can you explain why? What material is the front toe piece? Soft premium suede with a nappy brushable surface? What about the mesh like material? Is it hard or soft? Will it crease easily? The snakeskin type material, is that synthetic stuff... MSRP seems so low now, but what the hell are we really paying for here? From all accounts, these appear to be a $170 MSRP or lower given everything I've seen.. Especially the ATC III outsole/midsole base. I mean you got one photo of the pink sockliner and the stitching is visible at the seams.

I think I'm through here. Not a single person caring what the shoe is actually about, quality wise.

The hunt is now so crazy that it doesn't even matter what the shoe consists of.. Had it been just a normal QS for $245, you would have a lot more people wondering just what the heck am I buying here.... Now it's no questions asked. Successful play Nike.

Lurk status activated
I just got a pair yesterday and here's some things I noticed about them:
  • They fit pretty true to size, if you wore a 12 in last years IIIs you'll be a 12 in these.
  • The suede is top notch, brushable suede and the hidden seam on the toe look great with this material
  • The strap is very thin and rubberized. I was expecting it to be thicker.
  • The triangle cutouts on the medial side look great with the thickness of the suede. It gives them some depth you usually don't see on a shoe.
  • The mesh is very thick, the only comparison that comes to mind is the the mesh from the XIIIs. It'll likely crease but only in one particular spot.
  • The footbed is a nice, stitched down pigskin with perforations on the forefoot.
  • The sculpting on the back is killer, totally makes the shoe for me.
  • The snake texture is very soft and will definitely lead to a lot of problems down the line for people (especially on the grey pair, since it'll be more visible).
  • And the single most disappointing thing: the midsole is not colored to the core. You can see the midsole over painting and it may end up cracking (I love'em, but I don't know if I can tolerate cracking on a shoe that retails for $245).

This is really tiring...after waiting so long I wanna take a quick nap but knowing the SECOND I do the RSVP for the solar reds will be up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

EXACTLY. The silence gives it away...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, i forgot Mercer getting both pairs. My only chance is for the platinums.
Solar Red >Platinums easily

For anyone who's RSVP successfully with Nike, does the DM response take a while or is it instant?

Originally Posted by dc1153

For anyone who's RSVP successfully with Nike, does the DM response take a while or is it instant?
its never taken thislong

they'll tweet something like 'we've sent all dms' etc etc

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

I need to take a #%*% so badly
laugh.gif
Need to prepare better. Should have taken a bucket. I have empty bottles here, I'm not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom