Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that bastard deron harris or whatever his name is didnt even spell platinum correctly !+#@ this he doesnt deserve +%%+

Originally Posted by youngcurse

AuztXZiCIAE7HQS.jpg:large
LMAO what...

They just sent me a text, All DMs have been sent, Thanks for participating !
Mercer can go Kiss Kanye's A** !

anyone know why i cant send a dm to 21mercer? it says i they are not following me but they are verified?

Twitter is blowing up calling shenanigans on Mercer for giving all the reservations to those who tweeted at 12:21... If that was on purpose and they were playing games I doubt they will do it for the second release because people are quoting the "Nike Twitter Reserve" rule books on them haha

10 minutes until the black par hopefully, im hungry for some pizza already

For anyone asking why you can't send a DM, its because they only open it for a short period of time to accept DM's.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by agold1002

anyone know why i cant send a dm to 21mercer? it says i they are not following me but they are verified?
They disable it until they open up the RSVP again. 

just want to make sure...so no one else can end a DM right now?

Here you go NT

Wyatt: Right now we do not have any confirmation on if they will or will not be sold on Nikestore.com, you will want to follow us on Twitter @Nikestore for updates.

Wyatt: Do keep your eye on the Twitter feed for up to minute updates on that and other launches.

congrats to anyone that got the RSVP and good luck to everyone else

Before they flat out denied getting them at all

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Inferno69

2 interesting views I hand't seen before:

For all the talk about how premium these are, how has it gone unnoticed that the quality on the back of these is TERRIBLE?! On one it's centered and the other it's off to the left? Looks effin amateur!
boi stop
A. I'm not your "boi" and B. You must be blind if you can't look at that left shoe and see that it's not centered properly. I wasn't commenting on the shoe in general, I was commenting on this specific pair. You'd think with such a low run they would have filtered out all the pairs that had defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom