Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine if NDC gave us a Swoosh discount on these things.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how easy was it the first time? I shall camp in front of my laptop for days. You guys think before the official drop date?

It is great that these are releasing online, but that doesn't mean they are going to be any easier to get. Not trying to burst anyone's bubbles just bringing it back down to reality.

My question now is, are they tweeting the link? Or are we gonna have to search like hell for them?

watch these disappear so fast like they weren't even there, you all know how fast the lebron 9 MV went, how fast do you think these will go?

Originally Posted by nightruans

i believe nike.com has thousands of yeezys

THIS
everyone would be happy and the resell game would be dead. Nike then goes on to announce this is how all releases will be. Resell game no more. How many "sneakerheads" stick around after that?

I would die if that happened. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Obviously they aren't going to release them until at least the 9th, some of you can give your laptop or computer a rest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

anyone know why i cant send a dm to 21mercer? it says i they are not following me but they are verified?

because they only open it before the rsvp, and they know theyll get spammed hard with people complaining id think 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Said this 300 pages ago...NDC had the first Yeezy, why wouldn't they have these.
with that logic you would think Niketown San Francisco would have them, but they won't.
and they aren't closed for remodeling yet as some had thought, because they will have the IVs this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom