Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So for $250, what are we getting? I see no one talking about quality or material usage.

It looks like some sort of mesh on the toebox. Unless it's some sort of special leather. or a unique kevlar style carbon fiber weave mesh? And the heel snake skin piece.. Is that from a rare endangered snake known to have the softest snake skin ever?

I may not like these, but they have direct influence on other Nike releases that I do like. So it's nice to know why certain things exist as they do

wally, you love to hate on yeezys, but have you ever held a zen or net yeezy 1 in your hands?

to see you beast on the leather quality of the sc trainer 2 quickstrikes the way you did, i know you appreciate quality materials, so my bet is you'd cream yourself if you gave the first yeezys a thorough inspection (just the zens and nets tho, the blacks didn't have that leather)....

my pairs i wear have been sitting out on a display shelf in my room, in open air, since they released, and i've worn them tons of times, and the leather STILL puts off a smell (unlike any other leather i've ever ever seen actually, they smell longer than the leather on supreme blazers even)...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

NO! that's what's funny to me. not a single thing has been confirmed by anyone of authority. none of the colorways we've seen are guaranteed to release, there has been no official RD given, NOTHING.

everything is rumors from sneaker blogs and forums who have alleged "inside info"...

bums are camping out based on rumors...
roll.gif

Please call Nike with that style code and they will explain that April 13 is in FACT the release date
Well does anyone have the style code for the solar red and black??? Because there are those that swear they will be a QS on the 24th

its on the first page of the thread 

Thanks for the love NT!
Originally Posted by rockem stockem brons

this thread is only at three pages and people are still too lazy to look at the details about the release on page 1
30t6p3b.gif

Thank you sir! People please just read the first page.. better yet, the first post!There are not that many details about the shoe!When any information is known and confirmed I will update the post!The information KNOWN now is in that very first post! The only thing I didn't add is the tongue logo and what it's speculated to be...Please just read ladies n gentlemen and try to keep this thread clean and informative...And remember this is a hobby for most of us so lets just have fun until more info comes in

lets just get down 2 business already, who is done 2 assemble the team already?
none of that PM herbness. on blast assembly

LOL at dude sniffing the leather. Its a shoe plehboi, just wear it. Plenty of other shoes with better quality

LOL at dude sniffing the leather. Its a shoe plehboi, just wear it. Plenty of other shoes with better quality

i don't sniff the leather, it just puts off a smell in my room from time to time still.

oh yeah? name me some shoes with better quality (not saying there aren't any, but usually the ones people name when this subject comes up, simply are not)...

It makes me cringe just thinking about what we all may have to go through to get our hands on these.

Now that these are looking impossible to get....I'm regretting selling my Zen's. Still got my Nets though. And yeah...The leather DOES put off a scent. That's because it's REAL leather! Love it!

Originally Posted by SneakerD

It makes me cringe just thinking about what we all may have to go through to get our hands on these.

QFT.  Id love to get a pair, but you either gotta camp for months lol, or pay the $1000+ resell price if you have no connects.

i don't sniff the leather, it just puts off a smell in my room from time to time still.

oh yeah? name me some shoes with better quality (not saying there aren't any, but usually the ones people name when this subject comes up, simply are not)...
Easy Lebron IX. If your room smelling like leather, it may not be the shoes. PREMIUM LEATHER smells like, well you know. 

BTW, I own Zens Plehboi above

Bamma's really think an Empty chair holds a spot...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad I dont live out that way, cuz Id def have a few new cookout/party chairs...Errybody get a seat!

Easy Lebron IX. If your room smelling like leather, it may not be the shoes. PREMIUM LEATHER smells like, well you know. 

Come on, Plehboi.

So for $250, what are we getting? I see no one talking about quality or material usage.

It looks like some sort of mesh on the toebox. Unless it's some sort of special leather. or a unique kevlar style carbon fiber weave mesh? And the heel snake skin piece.. Is that from a rare endangered snake known to have the softest snake skin ever?

I may not like these, but they have direct influence on other Nike releases that I do like. So it's nice to know why certain things exist as they do
nothing special, but i'm expecting "premium" materials on the AY2
it's $250 mostly because of the name...i thought the Yeezy 1 was well worth the $215 tag (although most of us didn't even pay retail smh) as DJ Proto stated. It's probably one of my favorite casual/"fashion" sneakers ever

Lubu1, i agree the IX has better quality, but only because it's a "high performance basketball sneaker"....the yeezy 1 wasn't meant for sports...although some dude did take them to the courts

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Come on, Plehboi.
Do you own Yeezys 1 and Lebron IX? The IX are prob the lighest shoes i've worn in my life.  The toe box DOESNT EVEN CREASE. I've worn my Chinas SO MANY times and they still look and feel DS. I mean its still all based on personal opinion and in my opinion is that Lebron ix are better in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

nothing special, but i'm expecting "premium" materials on the AY2
it's $250 mostly because of the name...i thought the Yeezy 1 was well worth the $215 tag (although most of us didn't even pay retail smh) as DJ Proto stated. It's probably one of my favorite casual/"fashion" sneakers ever

Lubu1, i agree the IX has better quality, but only because it's a "high performance basketball sneaker"....the yeezy 1 wasn't meant for sports...although some dude did take them to the courts
Man bro I've seen people skating with them. Its crazy what people do with something cost 200 dollars.

The quality is not better on the Bron IX just different materials. You guys are fools if you really think Nike makes the Yeezy higher quality then anything else. What you guys don't realize is Kanye is working for/with Nike not other way around. Nike is all about profit and they know the sheep will pay $250 no matter what materials and "quality".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom