Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best shot yet

bea2id.png

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Easy Lebron IX. If your room smelling like leather, it may not be the shoes. PREMIUM LEATHER smells like, well you know. 

BTW, I own Zens Plehboi above
Come on, Plehboi.
Do you own Yeezys 1 and Lebron IX? The IX are prob the lighest shoes i've worn in my life.  The toe box DOESNT EVEN CREASE. I've worn my Chinas SO MANY times and they still look and feel DS. I mean its still all based on personal opinion and in my opinion is that Lebron ix are better in terms of quality.
I own multiples of both.

IMO they're not even close. Materials and comfort is top notch on yeezys. The IXs feel like crap, i balled in mine and had to sell em because they were unbearable to me. 9s took a step down from the 8s, in all aspects of the shoes.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

The quality is not better on the Bron IX just different materials. You guys are fools if you really think Nike makes the Yeezy higher quality then anything else. What you guys don't realize is Kanye is working for/with Nike not other way around. Nike is all about profit and they know the sheep will pay $250 no matter what materials and "quality".
I somewhat agree with your first statement.

Your second statement on the other hand...lets just do a comparison. What are the midsoles on yeezys? Air Jordan III correct? Midsoles on yeezys still havent cracked after multiple wears but one wear of cdp IIIs, midsoles are done.

If you're telling me you really think the quality of yeezys are comparable to the crap jb puts out, then i wont even waste my time.

anyone with the 1s knows that they crease and are pretty much impossible to clean safely if you do get something on the leather, the 2s seem way more durable just looking at them

Ix are better quality in all ways. May not have the same casual look as yeezys, but my ix will last many years

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

anyone with the 1s knows that they crease and are pretty much impossible to clean safely if you do get something on the leather, the 2s seem way more durable just looking at them

The black/pink 1s appear to crease VERY bad from that material the toebox is made of....I have the tans and zens and the are fine.  I wore my tans on a Vegas trip and they still look great.  I cleaned the bottoms and they can easily pass for new.

hopefully NDC releases them online, and doesn't cancel it like they did with the foams. Not getting my hopes up though,

yeah the black 1 crease...if you get a smaller size then your usually, you wouldnt have to worry much.

Do a cot damn NDC release for once. Nike has the worst online shopping experience I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Do a cot damn NDC release for once. Nike has the worst online shopping experience I've ever seen.

But they released online last time plehboi

Passed by the line @ HoH Beverly on the way home @ 6:00PM. Out of the 30 or so chairs lined up, I only saw 5 - 6 butts in those chairs.

ndc was gold everytime on all shoes, even 3 paisrs of south beaches and 2 concords…. since jordan cements and fligh ones I no longer trust them…and i wear a 7.5. unless you got a connect or able to cop for retail…you ar paying over $1000. Gaurenteed. Its gonna be worst than yeezy 1….put your money aside now

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'd like to get a pair to resell.  That's just easy $$ right there.  
pimp.gif

Hope you dont even get a pair !!

On a side note I hope most of the pairs are sold via NDC and lets hope they drop at a random time again and theyll still sell out within seconds

Like everyone else I'm not understanding why these are 250. I mean, the 1's did have some REALLY nice leathers and what even looks like more shoe compared to these. But these don't look like anything that should be priced at $250 with those materials, as if them being limited isn't enough already

Was watching the amex sync stuff and Hov said "shout out to my yeezy 2s" what a way to rub it in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Like everyone else I'm not understanding why these are 250. I mean, the 1's did have some REALLY nice leathers and what even looks like more shoe compared to these. But these don't look like anything that should be priced at $250 with those materials, as if them being limited isn't enough already
i missed out on the first release playing rockband at 3am because i got tired of F5'ing.  One song too many lol
what's been the deal with NDC and paypal?  heard everybody/most who tried to pay with the paypal option on the ASG releases came up empty handed.

Tried to get a second pair of ASG brons with paypal and got some error message.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Was watching the amex sync stuff and Hov said "shout out to my yeezy 2s" what a way to rub it in
laugh.gif

" do you work for nike" haha

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I would love to cop them, but I can't camp out for a week.

totally agree. even if i had no purpose and life and was able to spend a week camping, I still wouldnt do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom