Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE THAT RSVP'd ANY TIME BEFORE 12:21 PM FOR THE #PLATINUM YEEZYS SHOULD MEET @ 21 MERCER THIS SAT MORNING. AND START A @#%^*&^ RIOT WITH PICS OF OUR DM's.

who's down??

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

LOL @ all you guys think you have a shot at NDC

if you dont have the insider info its ganna be a tough cop
says the guy wantin a hundred bucks for supposed info on when
roll.gif

such a joke, sadly he didn't accept my $40,000 offer for the info though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sick! Dudes are trying to capitalize in any shape or form on the Yeezy release. I hope he doesn't get a pair.

maan im not gettin my hopes up still but if i cop i cop ..i realy dont even care to get my size 2 pair for resale will work for me

Well glad NDC is still in the year 1999 and cant even accept canadian pay-pal or credit cards.  Our only real sneaker shop did an international raffle... Why must Canada be constantly boned in terms of sneakers?  Any NT'ers wanna help a Canada bro on NDC, I'll be e-camped at work.

Holy sh*%. Thread jumps 50 pages since last night. just got home from work. Don't have time to sift thru 50+ pages, but I see NDC is releasing these now
pimp.gif
  Any other need-to-know info?

Sent 2 DM's one within 15 seconds cus it kept giving me a "you cant DM someone who doesnt follow you" error and another at 4:21
laugh.gif
lets see what happens.

DM'd within 20 seconds (total) on 3 accounts

Tried the spam DM method like some guy did on 1 account

And DM'd once at 4:21 on 1 account

laugh.gif

Lets get 10 people to do $10 each for Vandals info, he's legit (his info was legit for the yeezy 1s) $100 is too much tho

I sent the wrong #
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
I used #solarred instead of #black and I sent my info 18 seconds after they tweeted it. Very Sodium at the moment.

they better give us a time they release at cause I really can't be at my computer refreshing for a day

im exhausted. spent the last 6 days running around sneaker shops tryna extract info... now im runnin around the webs like a mad man.

Man these @!!+'s not even on the Nike Elite accounts...you gotta pay a premium if you want these...

Originally Posted by sheeed

Man these @!!+'s not even on the Nike Elite accounts...you gotta pay a premium if you want these...

what? where u see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom