Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by hostos

i dont see anywhere on nike info about the amount you can buy

anyone know?

1 of each color is all i ask for :-D
Son. You'll be lucky to get 1 of ANY color.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know i know just asking

found out BTW

At Nike it says:

Limit 1 per color

Originally Posted by hostos

i dont see anywhere on nike info about the amount you can buy

anyone know?

1 of each color is all i ask for :-D
Yep. Its one pair per colorway... I would aim to buy one pair first, and then try and come back for the other. That's how I'm doing it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Trying my luck on line, I camped at Burn Rubber for 2 days, then they took our name number and spot in line down and told us to come back Saturday, retail there is $1000 so I really hope I can get thru on NDC

$1000? Rick and Ro are doing folks like that?! LMAO!! Not a single damn about their customer base was given. Can't say I blame them though.

I would like to believe that they'll definitely be released tomorrow (the set release date), but tweets like these mess with my emotions:
"The 4's release at 8a EDT tomorrow. The Yeezy's release at a random day/time."

Congrats guys we made it past the first night!! Got a text from nike this morning for the tiger woods shoes and at first I thought it said yeezys hahaha coudlnt see with my glasses off!! Got twitter, nt and ndc all open on my work computer this morning! My body is ready

Originally Posted by jhobson5

ColdTK wrote:
i know whos geting them in dallas and im not telling til after i get mine, my bad
Cool story bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This release is bringing out the worst in people. I remember when NT was about folks coming together and sharing info and helping each other out. Now we have to buy information. Sad.

I really love the Yeezy IIs but I am kind of over the hoops I have to go through to get them. Its easier to catch a unicorn, then buy these shoes at this point.

^^^ No worries because he won't be paying retail for em....he left out that small tid bit...
roll.gif

When I get these I'm gonna do something special to my pair for all the true s-heads. This is gettin me tight n at this point I'm just questioning how I (we) allow something to mess with our heads and mainly emotions. Don't get me wrong I love the hunt down and chase for the kicks but the game has changed drastically over the years. Limited release is ok but play that !!$+ fair and if you see cats camping for 2+weeks then let em know before that you are not respecting the lines. This release may be the most hyped but the galaxy release brought out the craziness in the past decade.

Good luck to all and don't worry about the market rate n bs- if you like these, keep em but don't rape with ridiculous prices. I personall like the style of these just bc they really do look so original. Do you all know how much extra money Nike made just by ppl following them. So many new twitter and social media accts and yet the loyal fans goin through a rough ride.

Man im still gonna have to pay an arm and a leg...nike only release a size 8....I hate when they do that..why do they send smaller sizes to certain retail shops but not there own...

Originally Posted by debs 168

it was hard then, tho.

it wasn't.

not where CharmCityKid and i are

i had to pass on 2 extra pairs of Net Yeezy's because i wasn't carrying enough cash

no one wanted them

I'm ready for it to be over just look at this thread people going nuts for these shoes and most of us wont even be getting em..I seen a dude on Dallas Penns video yesterday talking about how he didnt go to work the whole week and told his boss some bs now thats some crazy ishh dude might lose his job guess hes not worried about it

there was a dude in here complaining yesterday about how the only store in st. louis selling these for $350...

sssshhhhhhh, man, that's a majorly nice price...
laugh.gif

i'm hoping the sneaker gods are gonna look out for me... to attain these on NDC would make my freaking year... and it's looking like my only option now... just not gonna pay over $2K for these...

and i know NikeVandal is banned, and whether you agree with what he was doing or not, that was his own screw up for the way he was posting about selling info, he shoulda known selling like that is against the rules and he would catch he ban hammer.

but he should still be able to PM, so if he's a man of any integrity, he will still deliver for those who paid him, and just come back later and not have to hide in shame.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by debs 168

it was hard then, tho.

it wasn't.

not where CharmCityKid and i are

i had to pass on 2 extra pairs of Net Yeezy's because i wasn't carrying enough cash

no one wanted them
thats you guys but everywhere else, ppl had to camp and most places were charging like 500 out of the door.
at the time the nets were the least wanted but ppl were settling by that point because they missed out on the other two.
glad it was easy for someone, tho.

i'd take a release like that over a release like this anyday. it was hard but it was easier than this.

i'm capable of comprehending what i read, charm.
and i know that you're capable of comprehending what you read and that you understood what i said when i said that your experience with that release wasn't the status quo elsewhere.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Banned.  No buying/selling outside the buy/sell area - and we're certainly not going to let you do something as sleazy as selling "info." 

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

They shouldn't be selling above retail, that is frowned upon

Frowned upon? Yeah. Against the rules? Naw. It just sucks when retailers take liberties with the "S" in MSRP. Buuuut, I can't say I blame them. Nobody is forcing heads to pay a G instore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom