Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by macky

Originally Posted by Weather

We should all have a pool for this.

I say Saturday at 5:30 PM.

I'm betting they release after Nike sees how well the new checkout system works on the military 4s. If it goes well I bet they tweet the links. If it fails then sunday release after some tweaks to the system...
They already used them for the MV/SB lebrons last week. People had them in their carts a day later and still checked out/received them. It was nuts. 

Can't be serious! How fast do you gotta be on NDC?

I didn't keep up with 21 mercer black pair RSVP. Did most of the people that got reserved a pair get at the same time (like 12:21 with platinum) or was it spread out more?

So I don't wanna get flamed, but does anyone know if these are gonna be on swoosh since they're gonna be on ndc?
They will be on swoosh, but not a chance in hell discounted.

Originally Posted by tatmantall

Yeah got burned but don't get it twisted I had quite lengthy conversation before hand and waited to hear what other members had to say about vandal in the past. It was not an unresearched decision. And I know I'm not the only one....

Relax bro, don't start stressing after until after they release and you got no info. I have trust in the dude. Ima see if I can find some more info/sceen caps from the past yeezy release.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Hasn't replied to anything I've sent to private message or to his direct email since..... Chalking it up as a loss.... And a very valuable lesson learned. Assumed on reading that info and the legit post that had been shared on this subject I'd be safe and just the way it went sometimes...NOPE. It is what it is tho I'm a grown man and made that decision myself. Tisk tisk lol.
damn dude actually paid 100 dollars for info.

reminding me of that guy on twitter that sent dude a stack for yeezys n didn't even ask for pics.

srry to hear that tat
it reminds me of ebay auctions where people post pics of shoes they dont have in hand
nono.gif

Appreciated but not mad even. I knew I was taking a risk. I weighed it out. it's similar to taking taking risks in business sometimes you have to be willing to take it to get ahead and sometimes it burns you. I got burned plain and simple. Like I said lesson learned on here. Should have went with my gut instead

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Has anyone gotten their info from NIKEVANDAL after they paid?
he wasn't giving out the info until 24 hours before the release or something like that 
laugh.gif
 whoever bought it is now out $100
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, thank God I didn't jump on that...

just spoke to nike cooperate manager about getting screwed twice by 21 mercers rsvp system that i submitted w/in 5 seconds of the announcement & he said ONLY 1000 PAIRS OF EACH CW ON NDC & ONLY 3000 PAIRS OF EACH WORLD WIDE, SAME #s AS !ST YEEZYs FML

"My mom stays in my spot when I go home to shower for an hour," said the expert sneaker-waiter, who came equipped with his computer, iPhone and headphones, along with a zebra-print Snuggie, gummy bears and the book "A Feast for Crows." "I decrease my water intake. I've been here three times before, so I know what to do."

honestly tho i don't even know why he was banned..he wasnt trying to sell the info on the thread. if i remember correctly someone else put him on blast for charging $100. my guess is that they hit him up and he said he wouldn't come off it unless he got $100. the only time i saw him post about charging $100 for the info was when he was defending himself against people for bashing him about doing it. imo if i had solid info that would def give me a leg up on my competitors i wouldn't come off it either unless i was paid. but at the same time i would've honestly just kept it to myself regardless.

OMG look at the comments.... I always hate reading sneaker articles  on sites like this or huffington post, etc. Basically sites frequented by older white people. they ALWAYS manage to say some racist shoot about black people,welfare, obama, etc. and prove how out of touch they are with society as a whole.
Get at the sneakerheads for wanting to pay 1000 for a pair of shoes, but at the same time  buying 2000 dollar penny loafers and other types of stupid, trivial clothing (1500$ sandles, word?)......see the hypocrisy?

were you able to get his phone number at all?
i still feel like dude is legit because i definitely remember the last release and he had info and ppl bought the info from him and used it to get their pairs.

i understand why he was banned but it probably made it less likely that he'll reach out to those he was trying to do business with. you can pm if you're banned according to someone that posted earlier but who would think to? i've never been banned on NT so i wouldn't even think to pm ppl. i'd either wait my time out before coming back or leave altogether.

hopefully he realizes that he can still pm.

I don't think I can take this anymore. Every time I see a new tweet from NDC I almost have a heart attack.

Carson Daly was talking about the $90,000 eBay sale on his radio show.

I COULD see Nike sending out 18 pairs to most boutiques and having a decent sized stock for themselves. They're feeding into the "limited hype" but not doing it themselves. Boutiques make a huge deal out of the 18 pairs they have with the raffles and $2000 price tags - they make the news, make the hype - then Nike tweets a link and actually posts a good amount of them. Even if they had a lot, they'd still probably sell out quick and we'd never even know they pulled a trick like that.

Until eBay gets flooded with them and the resellers (and guys who shelled out a grand) are screwed. And it wouldn't be Nike's fault per se - people are really doing all of this based on unsubstatiated rumors.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by 18th letter

damn dude actually paid 100 dollars for info.

reminding me of that guy on twitter that sent dude a stack for yeezys n didn't even ask for pics.

srry to hear that tat
it reminds me of ebay auctions where people post pics of shoes they dont have in hand
nono.gif

Appreciated but not mad even. I knew I was taking a risk. I weighed it out. it's similar to taking taking risks in business sometimes you have to be willing to take it to get ahead and sometimes it burns you. I got burned plain and simple. Like I said lesson learned on here. Should have went with my gut instead
DAMN IF HE GOT 20 PEOPLE TO BUY "INFO" ABOUT YEEZEY 2 s, THEY ACTUALLY BOUGHT HIM HIS PAIR OF YEEZY 2S
frown.gif

^^dont get me wrong i usually hook ppl up on here for retail plus shipping but thats only after i have what i want. you can't expect me to look out for you before i look out for myself

Take this with a grain of salt fams, I detest the reseller game, but let's be honest, it's part of the culture now, nothing we can do about it, except not buy....so whatever, they are making their money and it's not illegal....now when a 1000$ offer on a pair of sneakers retailed at 250$ Is a laughable one, that's something else, since when is 700$ profit not enough?...must we be that greedy Fams?...what's the point of paying a rape price on a pair of sneakers to try and profit furthermore from them?...IMO if you pay 1k you are doing it to keep the shoe, by paying 1k and then doing it to cake on top of that you are ruining it for the rest of the team, you are driving the ridiculous mark up on these even more, because now you want 2k in order to profit some....then the next fool is gonna buy from you to try and resell for even more?...where does it end??...at what point does it reach the hands of the real dudes who been doing this sneaker thing since before some of you were even in pre-school??...c'mon man..

planning on watching Prometheus this afternoon on IMAX... if they drop during the film I will be bummed but I refuse to let these shoes dictate my life for the next 48 hours

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

OMG look at the comments.... I always hate reading sneaker articles  on sites like this or huffington post, etc. Basically sites frequented by older white people. they ALWAYS manage to say some racist shoot about black people,welfare, obama, etc. and prove how out of touch they are with society as a whole.
Get at the sneakerheads for wanting to pay 1000 for a pair of shoes, but at the same time  buying 2000 dollar penny loafers and other types of stupid, trivial clothing (1500$ sandles, word?)......see the hypocrisy?
Agreed. They're either bashing the minorities or turning it into a political argument...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

were you able to get his phone number at all?
i still feel like dude is legit because i definitely remember the last release and he had info and ppl bought the info from him and used it to get their pairs.

i understand why he was banned but it probably made it less likely that he'll reach out to those he was trying to do business with. you can pm if you're banned according to someone that posted earlier but who would think to? i've never been banned on NT so i wouldn't even think to pm ppl. i'd either wait my time out before coming back or leave altogether.

hopefully he realizes that he can still pm.

I was not able to do so. I've heard from two other nters one heard from post banned one is a sitting duck like me.

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

just spoke to nike cooperate manager about getting screwed twice by 21 mercers rsvp system that i submitted w/in 5 seconds of the announcement & he said ONLY 1000 PAIRS OF EACH CW ON NDC & ONLY 3000 PAIRS OF EACH WORLD WIDE, SAME #s AS !ST YEEZYs FML

Damn by the time I attempt to get one. Someone will have 2-3 pairs by themselves. 1st yeezy release I didn't stand a chance. I swear they showed out of stock to me the whole time while some people were putting in orders
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom