Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Say word Nike Vandal got hit with the Yoppa?

That he did. Meth came through with the ban hammer. Some dudes are just too blatant with it in this thread, man. smh. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by InfraRen

For good measure I'm listening to a 208 song collection of Kanye songs and features on shuffle while at work today. Come on baby..

I'm listening to my 981 kanye song collection as I drive to memphis to pick up my pair. Thank You Yeezus Christ.

Once again, can ya'll %+%@ about the Nikevandal nonsense?? This thread ain't EEM about him nor can he reply to defend himself so just dead it.

So did anyone recieve an email from Footlocker yet???

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Say word Nike Vandal got hit with the Yoppa?

That he did. Meth came through with the ban hammer. Some dudes are just too blatant with it in this thread, man. smh. 
tired.gif
when exactly did he get banned?

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Carson Daly was talking about the $90,000 eBay sale on his radio show.

I COULD see Nike sending out 18 pairs to most boutiques and having a decent sized stock for themselves. They're feeding into the "limited hype" but not doing it themselves. Boutiques make a huge deal out of the 18 pairs they have with the raffles and $2000 price tags - they make the news, make the hype - then Nike tweets a link and actually posts a good amount of them. Even if they had a lot, they'd still probably sell out quick and we'd never even know they pulled a trick like that.

Until eBay gets flooded with them and the resellers (and guys who shelled out a grand) are screwed. And it wouldn't be Nike's fault per se - people are really doing all of this based on unsubstatiated rumors.
THIS. The prices on ebay then drift down to the $500 range as people realize just how many pairs are out there...

laugh.gif
@ the idea that these will drop for anything below 1000 @ ebay prices.

You might be able to get lucky on an auction, but they won't drop below a stack because people will be happy to pay that and not get 'raped' for 2 gs

anyways the hype is a damn real. i don't ever in my years of being on NT remember a thread moving this fast between the hours of 2am-11am
30t6p3b.gif

Time for me to finally give me thoughts about this release. I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is coming from a Salty Veteran of the shoe world

1- The shoe is nice and clean and "limited". But if this shoe had a no name brand on it, no one would care one bit about it or actually think it was good looking.

2- So tired about seeing posts asking how many are released. The only way we ever know how many shoes are released are if they are individually numbered (sole collector editions, Jordan Premier), which even still might not be correct because they give special non numbered pairs to VIPS. 

3- Everyone quit complaining about the Twitter RSVP system. I agree it sucks for the campers, line holders, etc. But this is all because of the Galaxy release as we all well know, and Nike has to protect their @+%. 

Nike is a marketing genius and they know how to keep us wanting more and more. They create this hype to make the supply and demand continue. 

Also don't act like you actually want a pair to wear. 95% of the market wants the shoes to resell. 3% -5% are actually collectors, and a mix of all just want it for the hype. And I don't blame the resellers, people are trying to make money. Just like ticket scalping or selling the latest toy during christmas. 

If stores cared about people reselling which they don't, they would make people walk out with the purchased shoes on their feet. Thats how it was when I used to purchase shoes. You leave with your old shoes in the box, or even leave your old nasty kicks at the store. 

Finally stores can choose whatever they want to do with the shoes. Yes it isn't ethical to sell them for ridiculous prices out the back door, but it happens. Complaining to Nike isn't going to do anything other than make them feel like they succeeded in creating this monster of a release. 

On that note. Best of luck to everyone this weekend online and at the raffles.

solesinc still haven't tweeted their email. they tweet here & there about new locations, they're playin w/ people heads. it all smells like BS to me

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I'm new to NDCs new checkout system...so if your item is in the cart then ur guaranteed a pair

The new system just holds it in your cart for a set period of time once it's added. Gives you time to checkout and what not. I like it because with the AJKOs and the MVs I had that b*tch in my cart and just clicked "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" and it was GONE by then. Sodium levels still high off of it too lol.

What the hell is this Ultimate Yeezy Hunt Sneakervilla is doing?? SMH. They that they'll have information Friday @ Noon only to announce they'll have details Monday. 

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I'm new to NDCs new checkout system...so if your item is in the cart then ur guaranteed a pair

Not necessarily. Honestly just try to get through the process as fast as possible to put yourself in the best position to obtain the shoes..

Originally Posted by hwalker84

What the hell is this Ultimate Yeezy Hunt Sneakervilla is doing?? SMH. They that they'll have information Friday @ Noon only to announce they'll have details Monday. 
C'mon son..take it the regional boards..you just blew that spot up smh...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by InfraRen

For good measure I'm listening to a 208 song collection of Kanye songs and features on shuffle while at work today. Come on baby..

I'm listening to my 981 kanye song collection as I drive to memphis to pick up my pair. Thank You Yeezus Christ.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

OMG look at the comments.... I always hate reading sneaker articles  on sites like this or huffington post, etc. Basically sites frequented by older white people. they ALWAYS manage to say some racist shoot about black people,welfare, obama, etc. and prove how out of touch they are with society as a whole.
Get at the sneakerheads for wanting to pay 1000 for a pair of shoes, but at the same time  buying 2000 dollar penny loafers and other types of stupid, trivial clothing (1500$ sandles, word?)......see the hypocrisy?
Agreed. They're either bashing the minorities or turning it into a political argument...
eyes.gif
I'm not on Facebook so I can't reply to them, but man I would like to...  

O GOD.

HERE COMES THE NEXT MILLION PAGES ABOUT THE SAME THING.

CAN WE MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PEOPLE WHO GOT THE SHOE ALREADY. HOW'S THE FIT AND QUALITY? WHAT DO YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE. OR POST UP A VIDEO!!

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

how is he blowin up a spot when they been posted on here days ago... their twitter has been blowin up for days now. unless its a spot that just opened & NOBODY knows about it & twitter didn't exist then u can say that

Lol as if it hasnt been blown up on every "OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 STORE LIST" 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Carson Daly was talking about the $90,000 eBay sale on his radio show.

I COULD see Nike sending out 18 pairs to most boutiques and having a decent sized stock for themselves. They're feeding into the "limited hype" but not doing it themselves. Boutiques make a huge deal out of the 18 pairs they have with the raffles and $2000 price tags - they make the news, make the hype - then Nike tweets a link and actually posts a good amount of them. Even if they had a lot, they'd still probably sell out quick and we'd never even know they pulled a trick like that.

Until eBay gets flooded with them and the resellers (and guys who shelled out a grand) are screwed. And it wouldn't be Nike's fault per se - people are really doing all of this based on unsubstatiated rumors.
THIS. The prices on ebay then drift down to the $500 range as people realize just how many pairs are out there...

laugh.gif
@ the idea that these will drop for anything below 1000 @ ebay prices.

You might be able to get lucky on an auction, but they won't drop below a stack because people will be happy to pay that and not get 'raped' for 2 gs

anyways the hype is a damn real. i don't ever in my years of being on NT remember a thread moving this fast between the hours of 2am-11am
30t6p3b.gif
If I recall correctly, you were one of the peeps that highly doubted an NDC release too... so laugh all you want... Modern Notoriety has confirmed Yeezys for the September opening on the Chicago Nike Store. Boutiques are getting more than expected. This release will have numbers that will bring the price down... people are happy to pay what they must. However  with soooo many resellers and so few real sneakerheads purchasing... ebay will be flooded... I was right about NDC...

Originally Posted by bigkel23

how is he blowin up a spot when they been posted on here days ago... their has been blowin up for days now

1st off, you act like people come in here and READ every page lol. Most lazy people just read the last couple of pages and try to get the gist of whats goin on. Secondly, it's just makin it hot for people who are on top of things...people who weren't even checkin for them or forgot they were doing anything, prolly will now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom