Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oilpit

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet...
8msb-20120608-205218.jpg
kanye west never visioned a horus during very vital air attacks causing jets lower and war
idk but maybe its a serial number can anyone confirm 2 different codes 

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by reidwms

Well I struck out. again. But on the bright side, I heard back from a place I interviewed at, and I got the job! priorities.

Congrats on the JOB > Yeezys
Job=Cash
pimp.gif

I'm suppose to be working on a presentation for work but all I can do is refresh this thread and keep checking my email every min for that HOH email....

still waiting on my email.... hey @Kithset should be contacting winners tonight as well. I still got attic, Livestock, and a couple of others I know i entered..

I might be one of the select few who want to cop to just rock.

I couldnt bring my self to let these go for anything.

I want a grey and a black pair.

I'm so hyped..can't believe Harlem HOH came thru on the sz 9.5....feels good to not have to hawk this thread anymore. I wish everybody the best of luck with this release..i feel so blessed right now (never thought a shoe would make me feel that way lol)

I put my boy on game w the HOH and he won a pair but nvr replied to my text we were posed to sell and go half... Cole world y'all

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I put my boy on game w the HOH and he won a pair but nvr replied to my text we were posed to sell and go half... Cole world y'all
uck him off, maybe he'll go half then...

Missed the montalban rsvp cuz I was with a patient.
30t6p3b.gif

My shift has been dead all day and I get a call for chest pain a few minutes before the RSVP was open
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

NDC and that HOH raffle is my only hope now.

My only chance is a few online raffles I entered. I accept the fact I NEVER win contests , and this proves it over and over. So i don't get my hopes up.

Important question --------------->
When ordering from NDC, do you think there will be time to add both colorways to cart and be successful in the process?

What browser is most successful for you when ordering from NDC? Chrome? Mozilla? Explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom