Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Why are people posting the pick-up time. SMH

Bragging rights.
Pick up times are all day, so is nanbeezy insinuating you're going to get held up for your pair by posting your pickup time? If people really want to jack others, just stand outside the store all day. It will be pretty easy to spot. I really don't think there's anything to be worried about though. Pretty ballsy to jack someone walking out of a Nike store in broad daylight.

you guys think people will have NDC will have a link to the product BEFORE they tweet the link to the public?

All I kno is that I did a back flip out my bed this morning 5am west coast thanks to a text from Nike on the tw 13
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sheeed

you guys think people will have NDC will have a link to the product BEFORE they tweet the link to the public?

Nike tweeted yesterday that they won't appear on any pages of the store and the only way to get to them will be from the link on twitter.

That Nikestore twitter feed has to be the most annoying thing EVER. People asking the same stupid questions OVER & OVER all day. And all the questions are answered at the top of the page, lol.

Originally Posted by reidwms

Well I struck out. again. But on the bright side, I heard back from a place I interviewed at, and I got the job! priorities.
congrats man.

How is it that Oregon gets screwed on most of the releases, but Nike has it's HQ here? We just barely got our 1st HOH. Dudes that work there are all corny as Urkel, they know nothing bout shoes. Nike ELITES have been sitting on the shelves in all sizes. Oregon got skipped on Galaxy's, no one statewide stocked em.Anyways, my chances of getting either Yeezy 2 color are near impossible. Compound is doing a charity raffle @ $3 a ticket, but 1 per person. NDC is my only other option.Good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

12-1? thats going to be one crazy hr at the montalban

If only a few people are picking up pairs, I don't think it'll be crazy. Unless there are gatecrashers.

welp went out to run an errand for an hour and a half then come back to find out Montalban did the RSVP
mad.gif
Didn't turn on the text alert so it was my fault anyways. Oh well saved me a few hours drive down had it gone through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom