Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ct3boii

I doubt Nike will tweet in the late hours. Too many people would complain when they wake up and find out.

Also, unless Nike twitter is completely on point, there will be people who get the link early and ruin everyone else's chances. Remember the Ray Allen XIII incident with FNL? I do.
tired.gif

If you're attempting to "internet camp" and not sleep and everything- I hope you know what you're doing.

They aren't going back on their word that they won't drop prior to 8AM (the earliest time a 6/9 release can go on sale). But with the other releases scheduled for tomorrow morning I see no reason to believe these get tweeted until after those are 100% sold out. 9 AM seems most reasonable as an early time. Servers for IVs plus Y2 will definitely collapse

im not surprised if they drop like 4/5 tweets at once at 8am est with the ivs
laugh.gif

Almost page 500. I'm really curious just about what time Nike thinks is the best time. Late morning, early afternoon?

I doubt Nike will tweet in the late hours. Too many people would complain when they wake up and find out.

Also, unless Nike twitter is completely on point, there will be people who get the link early and ruin everyone else's chances. Remember the Ray Allen XIII incident with FNL? I do.
tired.gif

If you're attempting to "internet camp" and not sleep and everything- I hope you know what you're doing.

I got my Rays from FNL. Hopefully I have the same luck with these.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by trappedintime

My understanding of the new system makes me believe there is no reason NOT to go for both CWs. If there's no incentive to checkout quickly, and your pair is held as long as its in your cart, why not go for both and then checkout? Seems like there is little to no chance you would lose the pair you secured by trying for a second CW. Please explain if there's something I'm missing here, but I don't think I am.

One big flaw in that plan: You have to be in the payment section. In other words, you have to be checking out. In cart does not guarantee your pair. Nike had a page about this that they tweeted if you need more clarificaction/info.
Hope that helped some people.
eyes.gif

Thanks for clarifying that. I just pulled up that page to read it again. I guess the big question is will both CWs drop at once?

Can someone post that link again? I'm going hell finding it 
mad.gif

Click refresh on my email
Searching for confirmation for the kicks
I don't what it is about raffles,
But I'm not too good at that ishh.

Runaway from me baby!

http://help-us.nike.com/a...ckout-update//a_id/29081

"Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time."

So you have to get both pairs in cart and get to the payment screen before either size's full quantity reaches the payment step. That's assuming both CW release simultaneously, which would end all of this faster but give everyone one and only one chance. I think separate drops are still possible.

Would this strategy work of they tweet the links on 2 different twitter posts?

-Go to link 1 add to cart and type and hit enter on shipping information (pair will be held and can checkout with second pair)
-Go to link 2 and add to cart and enter shipping information and checkout both pairs at once

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Would this strategy work of they tweet the links on 2 different twitter posts?

-Go to link 1 add to cart and type and hit enter on shipping information (pair will be held and can checkout with second pair)
-Go to link 2 and add to cart and enter shipping information and checkout both pairs at once
Their servers will time you out, blee-dat.

These AREN'T coming out on NDC this WEEKEND guize...

Go to the movies, watch the game, eat, sleep, get some but they AREN'T dropping on NSC this weekend.

its crazy that Im willing to drop $1000 on a pair of platinums and that is considered a low ball to some lol

IM DONE!

^no nOt crazy at all because im in huntington Beach with 3 g in my pocket drunk hoping to go to a local camp out and bribe someone for 1 g each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom