Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go to my sisters wedding reception or something liek that tomorrow.. starts at 2pm than followed by a dinner @ 5pm - around 8pm

damn it.

I wanna wash my car since its so dirty. I gotta get a haircut and i want to workout. All b4 1pm.

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

It's going to be one intense day tomorrow for me. I'm going to wake up at around 4:50 just to see how the Militarys go to have sort of an idea, then after that, it's all waiting. Not to mention I'll be out most of the day since it's my birthday tomorrow so just going to have to pray that my iPhone will come through lol. Honestly, it's hit or miss for me. If I don't, can't do much about it. I'm already satisfied with the shoes I've been getting. Like my KOs haha.

I hear you man my bday is right now and I'm glued to my phone would be a dope bday gift to get a pair for retail.
Well, Happy B-Day fam. Hopefully we're both able to get through. It just sucks knowing I would have a better chance staying at home on my computer but I have to go out. 
laugh.gif
 My phone will be on constant watch as soon as I leave my house tomorrow. 

Had the socks in my cart. They're dope IMO but if I don't get my hands on a pair of yeezys the socks will only make me angry....

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I gotta go to my sisters wedding reception or something liek that tomorrow.. starts at 2pm than followed by a dinner @ 5pm - around 8pm

damn it.

I wanna wash my car since its so dirty. I gotta get a haircut and i want to workout. All b4 1pm.

Don't forget game 7 is also tomorrow. Just skip the wedding fam.

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

It's going to be one intense day tomorrow for me. I'm going to wake up at around 4:50 just to see how the Militarys go to have sort of an idea, then after that, it's all waiting. Not to mention I'll be out most of the day since it's my birthday tomorrow so just going to have to pray that my iPhone will come through lol. Honestly, it's hit or miss for me. If I don't, can't do much about it. I'm already satisfied with the shoes I've been getting. Like my KOs haha.

I hear you man my bday is right now and I'm glued to my phone would be a dope bday gift to get a pair for retail.
Well, Happy B-Day fam. Hopefully we're both able to get through. It just sucks knowing I would have a better chance staying at home on my computer but I have to go out. 
laugh.gif
 My phone will be on constant watch as soon as I leave my house tomorrow. 

Thanks fam and I know the feeling I nuked my phone battery lol I just cannot trust a company that cannot even regulate a store like 21 Mercer

them socks are ugly as hell yall trippin, but who go these online now i see folks with pics and talking about they got 3 pairs and what not whats good with the info dont church now..

i'll have time to watch the game....

but i wont have time to watch twitter....

urgh...

y yeezy y.

i wish they'd just flood the market with these.

is it true that you'll be able to search nikestore for 'yeezy' tomorrow and have them actually come up when they drop?

i know searches for twitter drops usually don't work on ndc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom