Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good to be at home rather than be waiting in a line and be disappointed later

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Anyone ever have success using Paypal on NDC?
Yup...I used paypal when I accidentally ordered a pair of the military 4s today 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by taz92

Really b/c my size is sold out and so are a lot of others when u click on the size for IVs.

? I could get my size 11 easily....But I ain't coppin lol

i say 75% of this thread want to resell the yeezys, the other 25% (real sneakerheads) want to wear them.

The monotony is killing me. Please sneaker Gods, I need just one pair to wear. I promise to take tagged pictures of me wearing them outside...

Side note: Took my dog for a quick walk, and a bird +@@@ on me. Could this be a premonition?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

i say 75% of this thread want to resell the yeezys, the other 25% (real sneakerheads) want to wear them.

word smh...
but i got some DS spacejams for sale, DM me on twitter, @istandinlines4cash

Originally Posted by mushka81

The monotony is killing me. Please sneaker Gods, I need just one pair to wear. I promise to take tagged pictures of me wearing them outside...

Side note: Took my dog for a quick walk, and a bird +@@@ on me. Could this be a premonition?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't believe that anyone could possibly want the Yeezys because they like them. These things are complete HYPE. It's an abomination to the shoe game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom