Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

How did you guys set the twitter text? I can't seem to find it on how to do it for certain people you follow, not everybody

It's under mobile settings in Twitter, you have to set it to get texts and then go to NikeStore and add them to your text alert.

BTW, they will probably be dropping in the next 20 min since I'm finally gonna go take a shower FML
sick.gif
tired.gif

since they didnt tweet the link at 7est 4 pacific if they DO tweet it today it wont be til 12 est 9 pacific and if they dont by then i doubt theyll put em up on sunday either

okay guys millies size 11-13 available if they sell out soon nike might just tweet that link for us lol

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by King Arthur

every time i get a text im jumping

You're doing it wrong then. Should be easy to know when it's a Nike tweet coming in
my phone makes one ding for text regardless of who sends it 
and before i look at the phone i hear the sound

but im sure youre doing this the exact right way

KAL.... straight smacking dudes with THREE pairs.
and I know one of them is a size 12 too 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by BDUB313

You are currently number 99 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 45:33.The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 46:50

lmao seriously nike?

But by the way, on nike insider it said LIMIT ONE PER COLOR does this mean one CC number can order one pair of both colors?

i think you just answered your own question bro.
or if you didn't answer your own question you can wait that 46 minutes to talk with someone that might be able to shed some light. 

its cool. we are all kinda loopy at this point.

edit - i read wrong. but im pretty sure there is somewhere on one of nikes pages regarding the yeezys that says one per color
thanks lol but u feel my pain.. i just hope i can get one pair to rock
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

every time i get a text im jumping

You're doing it wrong then. Should be easy to know when it's a Nike tweet coming in
my phone makes one ding for text regardless of who sends it 
and before i look at the phone i hear the sound

but im sure youre doing this the exact right way

Your phone is not smart then!

i'am at work bruhs, I cannot focus .... NIKE is stressing me out.  I... I can't be about dat wine life today while da yeezy in the back of my mind. 

Customer:"Hi, can I try some of your 2008 Merlot?"
Me: Hello, I will have My assistant take care of you.

And I walk back to my office and continue this journey to finding these kicks that will make me Superior and da #1 Human like Kanye West.  I made a promise to myself, to find these, rock these, beat these and never ever let them go.  Pamper them, take them with me everywhere and sleep with them on.  I want to stare at the glow in the dark soles until my eyes cant stay open anymore.  I want to feel complete with da yeezy on my feet.

143 NT...143

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by airedweezy

okay guys millies size 11-13 available if they sell out soon nike might just tweet that link for us lol
Odd, bc i just checked again and there is damn near a FSR still. 

I dont see them dropping these today. Especially when they have Manny, Bron, Wade and Ray all signed and they are all playing tonight. No matter who wins the game 7 it will be good business to be had for Nike. I am pretty sure they have some nice east championship gear ready to unleash if Miami wins.

If Manny wins his fans will rush to buy. I they have a for sure sell out with the Yezzys no matter what time they drop them they will sell out. They have other merchendise

I would not chance losing business, by crashing my servers.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I dont see them dropping these today. Especially when they have Manny, Bron, Wade and Ray all signed and they are all playing tonight. No matter who wins the game 7 it will be good business to be had for Nike. I am pretty sure they have some nice east championship gear ready to unleash if Miami wins.

If Manny wins his fans will rush to buy. I they have a for sure sell out with the Yezzys no matter what time they drop them they will sell out. They have other merchendise

Valid point, but I hope you are wrong. 

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Valid point, but I hope you are wrong. 

The Manny stuff could be true, but adidas sponsors the NBA so Nike won't be putting out any east championship gear.

I guess some ppl complained and his account was frozen, he says b4 he sends out instructions and info he needs $50 more then hell sgn my name off. Ehhh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom