Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Pushed back to June, official.

This is good news to me since it means more time to save up for these as well as other things.
I just hope that with the release being during the summer, when school is out, it won't get too hectic. (Even though we all know it probably will be.)

You guys might as well book your vacations in June to Europe
laugh.gif
Probably slightly better chance getting yours there than in the US.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Proto J..April WAS confirmed...just like now June is CONFIRMED...

Generally production runs take 60 to 90's to be completed...the call was made around early March to consider the next Quickstrike release (Yeezy) and how it would be handled...

Orginally FTL had these as a HoH release with concentration on major cities (NYC, FL, DMV, Cali etc) ...they were advised by Nike to make this a wider release to larger stores not only HoH...FTL and Nike technically have a partnership in so called HoH...so FTL wanted a larger designation of HoH stores ahead of planned calendar opening...which meant investment in stores as well larger allocation of stock...HoH is still an experiment and while many preform ....ALOT of inventory is bricking out in some of these spots that are NOT in major cities...to create more kinda doesn't make sense...

To make a long store short...this was all about the politics of Nike vs FTL...there will be more pairs produced with a larger distribution....BUT understand that doesn't really mean ++$%....the number of Concords produced had to be in the upper thousands maybe beyond hundreds of thousands once overseas is counted..and that was a true nightmare...

So while yes...there will be more to go around...this by no means will be a walk in the park...expect a release that is between the Concords and the Red Foams...Concords just about EVERY FTL store received (foot action, footlocker, champs etc)....Foams were limited to select stores...

This ain't about Kanye so please just stop that nonsense...there is only ONE person who can control distribution lines at Nike and there is a statue of him in front of the United Center...so please if you think a RAPA has the ability to do anything when it comes to releases stop it

...Kanye will be on eBay just like the rest of us...just like last time...

So hold up...kanye had buy some of his back via eBay? I remember someone saying that before but didn't believe it...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Push back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Till June apparently. With more pairs being made and two months of %+@+ being pushed back, campers are averaging what? Like a $1.20 per hour. 
laugh.gif

Well props to them. "By any means" as the saying goes

Why do I have a bad feeling if these get wide produced an local footlockers get them employees will just hog them up.
Just need black pink and I'd be good

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Why do I have a bad feeling if these get wide produced an local footlockers get them employees will just hog them up.
Just need black pink and I'd be good

No we will get a QS release instead of HS or Tier 0. But just barely above GR
So far I have to have both announced colors. One to rock one to stock then rock when no one else has these 

idk if you guys are taking requests but could somebody PS a all red (down to the midsole) pair but leave the GITD outsole alone? kinda curious as to how that might look

Hype is killing this shoe for me. I didint get me hands on the first ones and something tells me ima have less of a chance with these...
30t6p3b.gif

that would suck but also be a blessing in disguise for someone who has to pay resell. if both cw's drop on the same day then i guarantee way more people will want the black/reds resulting in a immediately lower resell on the greys, just an assumption...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

that would suck but also be a blessing in disguise for someone who has to pay resell. if both cw's drop on the same day then i guarantee way more people will want the black/reds resulting in a immediately lower resell on the greys, just an assumption...

This, but it would at least allow people to get at least one of them especially if you can only buy one.

it will be very interesting to see if Nike decides to release 2 CWs on the same day..
it certainly goes against rumors of trying to have a civilized release..

They pushed it back to June? GREAT.
Now in June, I'm gonna have to potentially choose between:
1. The yeezy 2(which is probably the biggest release of the year).
2. The Olympic VIs (My grails: which are MY GRAILS).
3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

Thanks for making my life SOOOOOO much easier....

If i remember correctly one of the yeezy 1 colorways released on his bday or close to it in june

He used to have that blog and he made a video while in hawaii on some boat thanking people for copping his shoe.

Does that mean these dudes are going to wait out there until June?? I would love to see this..LMAO...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

Nike, you slick !$#$$+%!##%*+.....
laugh.gif

I only had planned on getting the VI's, and this will make it even easier. 
pimp.gif

Resellers and Hypebeasts will be the only ones really complaining about this. 

3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

I  plan on getting 1(both colors if they do drop on the same day) and 3 from this list, I wanted the olympics...hopefully i can get them later on down the line(wishful thinking, i know)... we will see what happens I guess

3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

Man, that's what my list is looking like too. I may have to order the Olympic's early just to get them out the way. Can you believe that I bought and RETURNED these in 2004 because my girl said they were ugly? Smh.

3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

I thought the Olympic vi's drop in July? Correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom