Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics gentlemen!

Now that the photo's have dropped, I'm still on the fence about the Kobes.. I just don't think they mesh as clean as the Cheetahs do

I like them a little more off the strength of me liking the actual shoe itself

Might need to see HQ pics like the Platinums or on feet pics to make a final decision.. I can't seem to think of any outfits off the top to rock with them

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Originally Posted by thatguy

What homework or connections can someone make who lives 3 hours from a city that will have these? My only shot is literally online. I'm not gonna start tryin to be friends with somebody online either just to get these. That's just straight fake right there.
I feel what you're saying, but as an enthusiast of many things, I will do whatever it takes to get what I want.
People always say, If you want something bad enough you'll find a way to obtain it!

EDIT

I WILL NOT camp more than 24 hours though!

I'll give a hobby of mine a day from the rest of my life

I totally agree, but what can someone in my shoes (no pun intended) do? I know I can't be the only one.
same here, im 3 hours to the closest store that will have them, which is why it is online only for me...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I'm gonna have to agree. If you haven't been 'preparing' or improving your connections and networking with people since the first Yeezys then that's your fault.  These won't be too hard to get. The numbers aren't bad at all. It's just the amount of people you're competing with.

Hit the nail on the head! But that's just the thing, even if one doesn't find connections, I feel homework should be done immediately when you hear about limited releases, period!
so just out of curiousity, what is considered as doing your "homework" for releases like this?
Like you said, doing your homework. Calling up all the local stores, tweeting all the stores, emailing if you have to, etc, etc. Basically footwork, you can't count on other people for a big release like this, who knows if they steer you in the wrong direction on purpose. I been asking every store near by since late February.

Hit the nail on the head! But that's just the thing, even if one doesn't find connections, I feel homework should be done immediately when you hear about limited releases, period!
so just out of curiousity, what is considered as doing your "homework" for releases like this?
Like you said, doing your homework. Calling up all the local stores, tweeting all the stores, emailing if you have to, etc, etc. Basically footwork, you can't count on other people for a big release like this, who knows if they steer you in the wrong direction on purpose. I been asking every store near by since late February.
key words, not everyone has that luxury...

I'm gonna have to agree. If you haven't been 'preparing' or improving your connections and networking with people since the first Yeezys then that's your fault.  These won't be too hard to get. The numbers aren't bad at all. It's just the amount of people you're competing with.

I already know its going to be pandemonium for all QS releases.. so preparation is the key

Once I have info on the shoes, release dates, how many pairs are in production, what stores will get them et cetera, et cetera

I collab with my friends or people I may know who are into shoes as much as I am, and we gather info from stores and any other source we can find

And when release date gets close we may not get sleep! But if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to obtain it, period!

And for the ones that don't live close or relatively close to the stores that get QS releases, you know what you have to do if you want a chance at getting the shoes

If you're fortunate enough to have it like that.. Priorities come first!

Tan really shows off the croc skin. IMO tan look the best because of that. It makes it seem its worth $250.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Can still do homework, check with every online rtailler you know, or ask people you may know from cities that will have them if they could possibly get you a pair.

*shrug*

some of you dudes just need to quit being lazy. I understand a lot of you have work AND school, but if you really want something you gotta go out and get it.

So many people will be buying these just to flip or use as trade bait. My guess is that >50% of they kanyeezy's will not even be worn by the people who bought them. Sucks for those who would buy them to actually rock them kicks

Can still do homework, check with every online rtailler you know, or ask people you may know from cities that will have them if they could possibly get you a pair.

*shrug*

some of you dudes just need to quit being lazy. I understand a lot of you have work AND school, but if you really want something you gotta go out and get it.
but thats the problem, your assuming that certain people are being lazy just because YOU live within a stones throw of half a dozen stores.  its not that simple and everyones situation is different.  so before you criticize someone try and walk a mile in their shoes(that way when you do criticize them, your a mile away and you have their shoes...)

In 18th letters defense, if someone wants a pair of shoes so bad, he'd do something about it rather than complain about how quantities are so limited and how Nike should make more pairs. I've heard of people traveling to spots hours and hours away from where they live just to cop. Copping from an online retail store is not the only option. If you don't want to skip school/ work to travel somewhere to cop, the shoes are obviously not worth it & your priorities are straight.
Luckily for me I do live near some stores that might get AY2, but I used to not live near stores that had anything limited &yet somehow still made it work. Strategizing and connects, my friend.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Was waiting for someone to do it. Enjoy

video-009674.jpg

video_image-045886.jpg

video_image-045888.jpg

via SneakerWatch

KKmpW.gif

Those Cheetahs look horrible imo.

*shrug*

Work and school are far more important than a pair of sneakers can ever be.

The Kobe pair is fire, but the gray ones are the nicest to me.

What if these are really dropping on the 13th and Nike passed around these rumors to get the campers to go home?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DBOi181

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

From Modern Notoriety 

[h6]"Way more pairs of the Yeezy 2 are being produced. Way more numbers than the first one. "
[/h6]
I don't see this anywhere.

btw.

my boy worked up a few PS colorways.

Net/WTT/Fire Red (GITD Tour)

that fire red colorway would be sick. i know the OG fire red yeezy 1's weren't actually navy blue, but charcoal grey, but a navy blue with fire red would actually be nice.

a blue glow in the dark sole instead of green would be dope too.

just saw this net photochop over on the other site... not bad, but i still want something different for the third colorway, not another net:

tan mesh is doo doo...if they're goin to do it for the AY2, use leather

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Sorry for raining on anyone's parade, but I honestly hope they don't produce more pairs

Reason being is that the people who actually make the shoe would be hard pressed to get the extra pairs finished in such a short period of time

Meaning less quality of each individual shoe.. as it is always stated, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

And I don't want to pay $250 for ANYTHING that was poorly made

50215f4189459e3e515efa4b447ad8744e71bce_r.gif

If the quality doesn't have to suffer, I'll be on board for the production of more pairs
this.
LOL
and lol @ dude sayin quality better be up to par as if you don't have a bunch of cheap nikes sittin in your closet...we all do...admit

basically sayin i'd rather not have a pair than have a pair with bad quality ...the hell? Produce more pairs, i just want a pair that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom