Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like people missed this but this was me 10 before the drop. Not to mention I was on top of my laptop and iphone ALL DAYYY

My cart 0'd out too. I'm just gonna keep the window open and check sporadically over the next 48 hours. Might be part of the glitch.

OMFGLKKLJDSFJLKDSFLFDLK:FKL I GOT MY YEEZYS. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL. Imma buy NT Shots if I see you in vegas this tuesday-friday!

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Straight %%#@#*@+!!
I had both colors in my cart!! I got to the payment validation screen, went to type in my credit card info and after it loaded - the cart said 0!!!!

What happened to the pairs staying on hold for 48 hours?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yo don't sweat, 99% of people on this release are saying the same thing. I think the server got glitched, so they have to re-release the pairs again or trace it back to our IPs.

So we still might have a chance?  How do we find out...

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

So just like everyone here, I was also signed out when I clicked "add to cart" and was given the error message underneath.  Nike said once their in your cart your good, so I decided to bookmark the page.  I kept trying repeatedly to click on the bookmark but kept being redirected to a Nike Maintenance that was blank.  Just clicked on it again, for the lulz, and was taken directly to checkout, my pair still in the cart.  Dont try to pay through paypal, it'll take forever to review, use the credit card option, I was given confirmation immediately by paying with it.  Really hope Nike doesnt cancel my order
indifferent.gif
Can you post the URL you bookmarked?

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

The system is flaweddddddd
laugh.gif

Very.

I was so ready and had a great feeling it was going to happen right when it did. Went past the payment screen clicking the last final button then #%*+ froze. After refreshing for however long it's been my pair disappeared. Meanwhile, someone who did his order a little later than me still has his on hold. Now we're thinking because he was logged in that's why his is still on hold, I did all my quick work under "guest".
I had 2 in the cart.

Caught heavy lag on checkout, then they took my 2 pairs from me.

This game ain't made for us no more.

oh well. maybe we'll luck up sometime later somewhere. won't catch me paying a stack for these tho.

THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS A CHARADE. I RELAXED LIKE AN IDIOT ONCE I HIT THAT PAYMENT SCREEN TO ENTER MY INFO AND WHEN HITTING SUBMIT THE SITE CRASHES AND NOW CART IS 0.

My cart 0'd out too. I'm just gonna keep the window open and check sporadically over the next 48 hours. Might be part of the glitch.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Straight %%#@#*@+!!
I had both colors in my cart!! I got to the payment validation screen, went to type in my credit card info and after it loaded - the cart said 0!!!!

What happened to the pairs staying on hold for 48 hours?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yo don't sweat, 99% of people on this release are saying the same thing. I think the server got glitched, so they have to re-release the pairs again or trace it back to our IPs.

So we still might have a chance?  How do we find out...

No chance these go back onto NDC. They're done.

To all my dudes who got their carts zero'd out after the site crash. You guys still plan to wait it out and hope something happens, or is there just no chance at this point?

I swore I had that pair of solar reds in the cart. site crashed. seems like it won't get it back. I'm sad man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

This is pretty terrible...successfully got to the payment screen within seconds of the link going live...timed out trying to make payment, and now I can't access my cart--although every time the home page loads, it's showing a 0 next to it...going to be very disappointed if my pair that I almost bought doesn't end up held...

Anyone with a similar experience?

48 hour hold?! I had it in my cart ready to check out and then when I submitted my payment it said it was sold out? What the hell?! What happened to the 48 hour hold in the shopping cart? Now it's not even in my cart anymore. So frustrated like many of you.

i still got a pair in my cart but any time i hit check out ... it says shoe sz sold out Error Code: 031A-0000000
damn!

how did ksteezy get his pairs?? $!+ steezy....

did dj proto get his pair too??

i basically got 0'd too.

damn you nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom