Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was at the bar, got the twitter link, went to put a size 10 in my cart, then it just said "an error occurred, please refresh your page" and after a few tries of that, there was nothing in cart. I gave up, went back to drinking...

Had both in my cart..
Got to payment screen..

Then spinning circle..

Then checkout timed out..

Then both pairs gone
tired.gif

Straight %%#@#*@+!!
I had both colors in my cart!! I got to the payment validation screen, went to type in my credit card info and after it loaded - the cart said 0!!!!

What happened to the pairs staying on hold for 48 hours?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

OMFGLKKLJDSFJLKDSFLFDLK:FKL I GOT MY YEEZYS. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL. Imma buy NT Shots if I see you in vegas this tuesday-friday!

I had both in my cart went to the checkout screen I was logged in under my memeber ship name so my shipping info was already in then I proceed to next step (which is payment screen) and got nothing!

my tab still says I have 2 in the cart with 2nd day are shipping with the total but when I try to click next step it does nothing

then when I open up another browser I go to NDC it says I have 0 in my cart!

IM SO LOST

Im praying when the site starts running again my pair appear

-i had an error on my phone when i added my size
-said i had 1 item in my cart and when i clicked the cart it was empty

My cart 0'd out too. I'm just gonna keep the window open and check sporadically over the next 48 hours. Might be part of the glitch.

Guess the judges in the Pacquiao fight trying to copp Yeezy's too instead of watchin the fight? Bradley FTW...*#@%*

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Straight %%#@#*@+!!
I had both colors in my cart!! I got to the payment validation screen, went to type in my credit card info and after it loaded - the cart said 0!!!!

What happened to the pairs staying on hold for 48 hours?!?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yo don't sweat, 99% of people on this release are saying the same thing. I think the server got glitched, so they have to re-release the pairs again or trace it back to our IPs.

Guess the judges in the Pacquiao fight trying to copp Yeezy's too instead of watchin the fight? Bradley FTW...+%+##

My cart 0'd out too. I'm just gonna keep the window open and check sporadically over the next 48 hours. Might be part of the glitch.

OMFGLKKLJDSFJLKDSFLFDLK:FKL I GOT MY YEEZYS. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL. Imma buy NT Shots if I see you in vegas this tuesday-friday!

Originally Posted by prozac4312

This is pretty terrible...successfully got to the payment screen within seconds of the link going live...timed out trying to make payment, and now I can't access my cart--although every time the home page loads, it's showing a 0 next to it...going to be very disappointed if my pair that I almost bought doesn't end up held...

Anyone with a similar experience?

This except it froze loading the payment screen. Can't beleive this
mad.gif

THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS A CHARADE. I RELAXED LIKE AN IDIOT ONCE I HIT THAT PAYMENT SCREEN TO ENTER MY INFO AND WHEN HITTING SUBMIT THE SITE CRASHES AND NOW CART IS 0.

So just like everyone here, I was also signed out when I clicked "add to cart" and was given the error message underneath.  Nike said once their in your cart your good, so I decided to bookmark the page.  I kept trying repeatedly to click on the bookmark but kept being redirected to a Nike Maintenance page that was blank.  Just clicked on it again, for the lulz, and was taken directly to checkout, my pair still in the cart.  Dont try to pay through paypal, it'll take forever to review, use the credit card option, I was given confirmation immediately by paying with it.  Really hope Nike doesnt cancel my order
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom