Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Zyzz

def gonna complain to nike. i should have a pair on lock right now

this is ridiculous, their system sucks. i doubt they even care.

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT EM!

how did he get me? i clearly said i did it for the money. i didnt even know til yesterday that they were going for $2k+

Originally Posted by Zach13g

so from I can tell...

If you were signed in added to cart and got to the checkout page and then did nothing after this step pairs were held in cart.

If you were signed in added to cart got to checkout page but then you tried to complete order your session timed out and shoes were removed from cart.

so the key is not to get timed out, if your session times out you lose items in your cart, so in the future add to cart get to checkout and leave it alone for a few hours and you should be good to checkout later.

Except you can't hold them for a couple of hours normally. Nike doesn't specify but their new policy states a "reasonable amount of time" to check out. Hours isn't reasonable. They just froze it last night and gave people 2 days to put an end to it. Your approach is poor for any future release

def gonna complain to nike. i should have a pair on lock right now

this is ridiculous, their system sucks. i doubt they even care.

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$$$$$$

laugh.gif

didnt even know they went for that much, i had mine in the cart and checking out. not fair at all

this is the stuff that's making me wanna just be happy with the heat i already got and just quit trying to cop anything else in the future.

cats like you need to get a real job and quit trying to hustle sneakers.

people who genuinely love a shoe can't even cop cuz of cats like you nowadays.

take out all the people like you from this release and a lot more of us who really wanted the shoe to wear wouldn't be sitting here taking a giant L right now...

it is what it is tho... i can complain all i want and it will change nothing.

just felt like telling you about yourself...
laugh.gif

Yeezy Raffle Thursday!!!!....45 people 1 pair Solar Red sz 11 from nikestore.com i know people got shafted im not a reseller inbox me if your interested
 NO BS IM LEGIT

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$$$$$$

laugh.gif

didnt even know they went for that much, i had mine in the cart and checking out. not fair at all

this is the stuff that's making me wanna just be happy with the heat i already got and just quit trying to cop anything else in the future.

take out all the people like you from this release and a lot more of us who really wanted the shoe to wear wouldn't be sitting here taking a giant L right now...

laugh.gif
it's people like you who describe sneakers as "heat" that create resellers so it goes hand and hand 

nothing thrills me more than the fact that zyzz didn't get them and i LOVE the fact he's so upset about it.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

looks like rsvp only had 5 pairs for sale.

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?search=yeezy
indifferent.gif
Hahaha 
roll.gif
Did you notice it says dust bag not included... They jacked all the backs from em and will probably sell those too

Either that, or they're Air Randy specials.Probably didn't have enough time to perfect the bags. 
tongue.gif
. I wouldn't be surprised if they charge 245 for the bag.. smh

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

This new system is garbage. 48 hours? U SRS bro? If someone is going to through the trouble of staying up glued to their computer they dont need no god damned 48 hours. One hour, two tops I can understand. But 48? Nah son. Change it back to the old system and go back to midnight launches. This is garbage.

totally agree with your post except for the whole going back to the midnight launch thing...if nike were to go back to that, everyone would be camping at their computers waiting till midnight hits and crash their servers even more so. the whole random time and day (although still crashed) helps alleviate a more massive crowd smashing their servers. many people would be caught off guard and miss the release since they dont know the exact time and day. it turns into all luck and quickness. although its not a perfect solution, its the best they got for now. like everyone has said b4....its the resellers *$*+@%# it up for everyone, not nike. nike is selling them for retail. cut out the resellers, guarantee crashes would be less of an issue.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Except you can't hold them for a couple of hours normally. Nike doesn't specify but their new policy states a "reasonable amount of time" to check out. Hours isn't reasonable. They just froze it last night and gave people 2 days to put an end to it. Your approach is poor for any future release
well they held the Military 4's for hours, so let's assume thats the least they will do in the future.

Couldn't cop, oh well, time to move on to the next release. I will admit I had plenty of laughs in this thread for the last couple of days. Congrats to all who copped and good luck to those still wanting to cop. Time for the Air Yeezy 3 hype to begin now.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

$$$$$$$

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's people like you who describe sneakers as "heat" that create resellers so it goes hand and hand 

you're absolutely right. i will only refer to them as "tennis shoes" from now on. thank you.

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

LOL @ these comments: "Nike screwed me, I'm quitting the game,..." These are probably the same people who said this when they couldn't cop the space jams, concords, or any other highly anticipated shoe. 
laugh.gif

i got my sj x1 and concords x2 and iv cements x2

What gets at me the most is that Im from Iowa man. No big time releases comin out here, EVER. Not within 4 hours. So all I had was NDC. And they were there! :/

so from I can tell...

If you were signed in added to cart and got to the checkout page and then did nothing after this step pairs were held in cart.

If you were signed in added to cart got to checkout page but then you tried to complete order your session timed out and shoes were removed from cart.

so the key is not to get timed out, if your session times out you lose items in your cart, so in the future add to cart get to checkout and leave it alone for a few hours and you should be good to checkout later.

isn't it true tho that you have to get them in your cart, go to checkout, that next page is the shipping address page, but you have to get to next page, which is the payment screen, and that's the point you have to be at to have them held?

i was on it dumb fast and couldn't ever even get to my cart.

it really was down to luck on this.

Ah hell, for real?? This dude really gone post up his crummy raffle for $50 bucks a ticket.. What has this shoe done to people?

To the niketalk admin no disrespect im not trying to get banned to wanna help people out who truly want these shoes and couldnt obtain them

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT EM!

how did he get me? i clearly said i did it for the money. i didnt even know til yesterday that they were going for $2k+
Just stop digging yourself a bigger hole...
--

I'm glad this release is (basically) over.

so from I can tell...

i think it makes sense what nike did due to the server crash. 48 hours was for people who were able to get to the checkout screen but not fully checkout. its held there for 48 hours till all the commotion dies down from all the people trying to still cop a pair (which clogged the servers) and you're able to checkout without any problems. a couple hours hold would not be enough for this release....people were still bombarding the servers 3 hours after...which made it impossible for people who were at the checkout screen to finish paying. those who want shorter hold times are so nike can release the shoes from the people who got to the checkout screen legitimately, and lose their pair so they can possibly cop it and get it for themselves. if that was to happen, the situation would be worst 100 fold!

well they held the Military 4's for hours, so let's assume thats the least they will do in the future.
I got so happy when looking though computer and phone, I checked my car on my phone and seen 2 items... clicked on the cart and it was just the military 4s
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.... so yea they seem to be holding every limited release for at least 24 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom