Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
planning on getting the black pair by my birthday which is august but i'm unsure if there will still be resellers selling em....i need answers...

are there less yeezy 2s than the yeezy 1s?

how long do you think you can find these still on ebay?

....because i hope i can still find pairs on ebay or craigslist or wherever...

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone that gave NikeVandal money deserves to not get it back...I mean really; it's stuff like this that makes me happy as hell I have street smarts and common sense 

what kind of thing is that to say? Sure, I paid him because I wanted to increase my chances of getting the shoes. Thinking back it was obviously a bad choice. But it was either that, or now pay $2000 for a shoe I wanted to WEAR.
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm already counting that $100 as lost anyways. lesson learned: dont trust anyone.
Why are you worried about the next man's money?
vandal gave concrete info about the yeezy 1 release & people heard about it & rolled the dice, cant be mad at them for trying to increase their chances.

now if vandal issues refunds is it really a big deal?
all I can say is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

planning on getting the black pair by my birthday which is august but i'm unsure if there will still be resellers selling em....i need answers...

are there less yeezy 2s than the yeezy 1s?

how long do you think you can find these still on ebay?

....because i hope i can still find pairs on ebay or craigslist or wherever...

I've been watching eBay listings and I don't recall this many Y1s being on eBay after the release.  Either there are more 2s produced or more people copped to flip.

There were also a TON of pre order auctions too....I wonder how many pre orders will actually be fulfilled

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Was anyone else let down when they open the box or put their foot inside the shoe??

That yeezy 1 leather and comfort is like no other shoe, they raised the price, gave less detail, quality and comfort. Haha what else is new tho...

Quality of the Y1 is unmatched....I wore my Y2's today and already notice creasing....not to mention the #1 thing why I loooooove the Y1's in the first place was comfort and these are not half as comfy, not bad...but no where compared to the pillows the Y1's are...the design and overlook of the Y2's is awesome and the best thing about them, since Ye color is based off the Y1's

wish i could join in on this convo
laugh.gif

how's the padding around the ankle?

Originally Posted by lazy feet

did anyone not from the west (Cali, Oregon, Washington) successfully check out on ndc?

NorCal here.  Checked out after about an hour after release.  Then got order confirmation at 4AM today

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

FACTS
so what do you think the reasonable price range will be? around 900-1500?

Was anyone else let down when they open the box or put their foot inside the shoe??

That yeezy 1 leather and comfort is like no other shoe, they raised the price, gave less detail, quality and comfort. Haha what else is new tho...

Quality of the Y1 is unmatched....I wore my Y2's today and already notice creasing....not to mention the #1 thing why I loooooove the Y1's in the first place was comfort and these are not half as comfy, not bad...but no where compared to the pillows the Y1's are...the design and overlook of the Y2's is awesome and the best thing about them, since Ye color is based off the Y1's
Since when does the amount of creasing = quality? Last i checked the black yeezy 1s creased easy as hell.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Since when does the amount of creasing = quality? Last i checked the black yeezy 1s creased easy as hell.

Not after the first 2 hours of wear....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by mALiZ

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

FACTS
so what do you think the reasonable price range will be? around 900-1500?

laugh.gif
 figure it out dude

NVM.. I did receive a confirmation email..

Does anyone know how these fit? I was told the Yeezy 1's ran big so I ordered a 9.5 in the Yeezy 2s, instead of my actual size which is a 10.. Are the Yeezy 2s true to size? or do they run big?

Originally Posted by quik1987

Looks wise Yeezy 2 >>>>>> Yeezy 1 though
polls-air-yeezy-i-vs-ii-1-620x413.jpg

Yerp.

I'm just trying to get a pair of both colorways in the 2's in a 12, 11.5 or 11 if I have to squeeze.

"You are currently number 63 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 20:09. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 20:09." LOL EVERYBODY is trying to see if they gonna get their yeezys or not hhah

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Not after the first 2 hours of wear....

you mustve never owned the zen greys then lol. Those badboys creased the minute you put em on your feet if u didn't have wearable shoe trees

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

size 9 sold for $1350 shipped?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...53D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

yeah, prices are gonna come down...

where's the buyer
indifferent.gif

here's one that just ended at $2700

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...1043875575#ht_582wt_1165

probably hidden, but it says "sold for"...

and sure, people are still in hype mode and a few will pay big prices like that, but don't expect that to keep up. especially once the NDC pairs hit feebay.

frown.gif
frown.gif
quik1987 wrote:

Looks wise Yeezy 2 >>>>>> Yeezy 1 though
polls-air-yeezy-i-vs-ii-1-620x413.jpg

You can see the quality and stance right in the pic man... went from leather to more mesh...details in the strap, midsole etc... no comparison
frown.gif

I think these will settle near 1k -1,400. I see galaxy foams selling for 600-800 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom