Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

- I dont wear jordans unless they are XX3's or Black cement 3's. Every other jordan 
sick.gif

- QUALITY >>>> QUANITY.
In my opinion, the term "quality" does not apply to the Black Friday BC3's. Just sayin'

+1

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

- I dont wear jordans unless they are XX3's or Black cement 3's. Every other jordan 
sick.gif

- QUALITY >>>> QUANITY.
In my opinion, the term "quality" does not apply to the Black Friday BC3's. Just sayin'

Thats not why i said it. I dont own Black Friday BC. I said it because ... 1 pair of yeezys >> 10 pair of jordans.
READDD

READ
READ

Also when ppl say Quality over Quanity its when ppl say "oh you can buy X amount of _______ instead of spending 500.00 on that 1 shoe.

smh.

Originally Posted by smlb52

any word when these are shipping out from NDC?

I'm really considering copping the black pair but those prices are a bit OD at the moment....

ppl really dont read the thread..they answered this question ON THE SAME PAGE THAT YOU JUST POSTED..they will ship out tomorrow according to a chat with nike rep

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

It had nothing to do with either coast. They just pulled a fast one since they know the majority of the heads were off guard watching the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Many thought they would drop it during the Celtics game, so a lot of us awaited anxiously. I was debating whether I should go out to see the fight, so I did in thought that they would release it another day. Funny thing was when the fight intros were about to start, Nike drops the tweet.
mad.gif
I had to drive quickly back home and tried my order but failed miserably.
Did you just say DRIVE back home?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, went to a friend's house a couple of blocks down (thankfully not miles) So it was less than a mile drive. I couldn't get on my phone to order so I said eff it "I'm driving home"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
You should have just stayed there and watched the fight lmao there was no way in hell you was getting them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people that went to take a piss and ran back to their computers 3 seconds later didnt even get a pair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Contacted a dude on craig list who wanted 850 for his yeezys. I was going to buy two pairs for 1500.  Wanted to do western union 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. $@!! w/that BS

yep i say that and i turned it down after i heard western union.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by DublBagn

it looks like my lucky week so far....just was basically gifted another pair.....

no cool story to get with it?? lol
no need to rub salt in the wounds of everyone else....
no story to go with it cause they went straight to his sig 
roll.gif

i swear 90% of people are reselling these that got lucky on NDC... smh.

YES I'M SALTY AND MAD

Don't pay reseller prices yet. Restocks are coming. The solars are restocking for sure not sure about platinums though.Edit:if they go to 21 mercer we are sol.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Don't pay reseller prices yet. Restocks are coming. The solars are restocking for sure not sure about platinums though. Edit:if they go to 21 mercer we are sol.

what makes you sure about the solars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom