Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PO2345

It's nice to see other NT'ers helping each out....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Also good to see 4 actual friends/people I know locally got theirs. Sucks I don't have ++%$ yet, guess I'll have to be patient was really banking on getting them now to wear all summer.
I feel you fam im in the same boat..Was heading to Miami for my bday in July and I already had fits planned to rock with these 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

4 of my guys all won pairs from St. Alfreds and I struck out....Plus had a guy flake on me who was going to grab mine.. Feels bad man. Hopefully we do come across our pairs for a reasonable price..

if I was ever to pay $2000 for a pair of sneakers...
Kanye better sit his +%! down at my kitchen table and get out grandmom's old sewing kit and start cross stitching 

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

People are really mad in here.
There's OG sneakerheads in this world who sold their pair of Air Yeezy's for $200 to a complete stranger. I feel like if you're into sneakers, it's about the shoe. Not the money you can make off it. I get selling off your extra pairs for a couple of hundred extra ... but these cats who are trying to make thousands off something that costs $245 are disgusting. I can't respect that hustle.

Real talk all people see is dollar signs when it comes to this shoe most people who are laughin and jokin and sh$t got their pairs, and people that didn't get pairs that are not even the least bit frustrated obviously didn't care about the shoe that much in the first place. All the peeps that got their pairs to wear congrats but for the resellers who are tryin ta put people outta house and home cmon. There ain't nothin wrong with a profit but cats is greedy. Anyhow as bitter as I sound I never give up .....the hunt will never end for my zen size 13

i was talking to a head on here that ive never met before and after about 8 messages back and forth he offered me a pair for about $750. unfortunately not the best offer ive heard at this point but still nice to know theres some level headed people still out there that were lucky enough to truly appreciate the greatness that is the yeezy

i won a chance at sneakervilla"s scavenger hunt but its for two days i gotta work smh but i think thats my last shot at retail ,like i said bfore i made it to the last step on ndc that hold crap was pure trash

dude what do they make you do on this scavenger hunt? find clues n stuff?
laugh.gif

I was following them for info but they got real annoying with their weak clues :smh:

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PO2345

It's nice to see other NT'ers helping each out....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Also good to see 4 actual friends/people I know locally got theirs. Sucks I don't have ++%$ yet, guess I'll have to be patient was really banking on getting them now to wear all summer.
I feel you fam im in the same boat..Was heading to Miami for my bday in July and I already had fits planned to rock with these 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

4 of my guys all won pairs from St. Alfreds and I struck out....Plus had a guy flake on me who was going to grab mine.. Feels bad man. Hopefully we do come across our pairs for a reasonable price..

Right there with y'all. Fells bad, real bad.

NDC sent me my confirmation number!!! Thank you baby Jesus!!!!!! Size 13 solar reds comin my way and I will definitely keep these babies forever
pimp.gif

To the people saying prices will go down, now is probably the best time to get a ds pair. As more time passes prices will come down, but the market will grow with worn pairs.

2000 for a brand new pair, sure ridiculous.

1200 for a pair someone rocked and sweat in, %*$*.

Still looking for an 8.5. This is absolutely madness. Locally (az) only 10 pairs were released and no one is selling. I'm determined to get one pair.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

dude what do they make you do on this scavenger hunt? find clues n stuff?
laugh.gif

I was following them for info but they got real annoying with their weak clues :smh:
yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif

IM ON THE CHAT WITH NIKE RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE TELLING ME I CANCELLED MY ORDER EARLIER WHEN I WASN'T EVEN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still getting emails from nike vandal saying to file a claim with credit card company to get refund....that fjjdker...

Haven't been here in a while.

Anyways, had to cop for $1,800.00! Definitely keeping them, rocking them, never selling them.

2drsak0.jpg

haha i remember dimes trying to defend how he wasnt a reseller,

"oh i buy 4 pairs, doubles of each size just in case one dont fit"

yet selling shoes sz7.5 to 12

sorry you lost $ trying to resell more shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom