Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Haven't been here in a while.

Anyways, had to cop for $1,800.00! Definitely keeping them, rocking them, never selling them.

2drsak0.jpg

"cashin out cashin out"Nice pic
Thank you sir! I had to cop, for that price specially.

welllll NDC didnt put any pairs up I guess we all can throw in the towel

"hop off my sack"

im the OG sack here dude

and we only on yours cuz YOU are the reason why the shoe game sucks

yeah you buy 4 pairs of "your size"

and how many other pairs of other sizes to specifically sell to "your boys" = random people

Boader254 ....I just check the messages....and you where the one thirsty...I told you the list was cloed and you still wanted to send money....pretty much begged.

You pretty much asked me if you can go to sleep cause you were waiting on the info.... you was pming the hell out of me...

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

dimes always got a reason why ur not a reseller,

though u came out and said u were buying mints for reselling,n everyone clowned you cuz you flat out said "reselling" then tried denying it

haha of course the other shoes for sale were for Nters, "your boys" as you always claim....always

you are a reseller, you have your "excuses" ready of why you are not.

hey every pair of shoes i buy and try selling was for my boy, .....oh but he didnt want it.

no, you got as many as u could, knowing you would resel
the mints situation is EXACTLY what gave me the urge to say what i did and that is the most negativity i will ever bring down upon a person. you know what you did sir and i sure as heck know i was not the only person up that night seeing what was transpiring before our own eyes. and now yeezys. and to pay for info to get ahead??
sick.gif

and if we all had to hook up as many "boys" as you claim to have we would be in an Elton John fan forum, not sneakers

boader254 is right

you are the problem

you tried getting one up on everyone again

and lil jimmy says.....you got GOT

haha sorry reseller

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Man, if somebody really did that to TGV, that is just awful. Solid human being.
^^^THIS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I went back to edit my post with my screenshot and noticed TGV screenshot a few post below mine. Both of our order #'s and email addresses were visible. 
WOW, thats terrible, i hope you scratch  yours off too when you checked

my nice lengthy quality yeezy story post up there is gettin pushed cuz this garb above   
sick.gif

edit:  a few posts before me should i say

Originally Posted by dimez81

Boader254 ....I just check the messages....and you where the one thirsty...I told you the list was cloed and you still wanted to send money....pretty much begged.

You pretty much asked me if you can go to sleep cause you were waiting on the info.... you was pming the hell out of me...

Screen shot?

"hop off my sack"

im the OG sack here dude

and we only on yours cuz YOU are the reason why the shoe game sucks

yeah you buy 4 pairs of "your size"

and how many other pairs of other sizes to specifically sell to "your boys" = random people um..i've been on nt since it first started....Not officially but people know...

I  Do buy multiple pairs...I buy doubles of most shoes...it's not like I go into the store and try on...so whatever fits I keep.

You can even ask multiple nter on here that I help...I trade them the size they need or sell at retail just to help out...

Don't be a hater.

wah wah wah buriedinnikes

"my story didnt get anyone talking!"

are you 5 bro? we saw your story, and heard em every release

crying cuz nobody pats you on the back cuz this post is blown up......?

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Man, if somebody really did that to TGV, that is just awful. Solid human being.
^^^THIS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I went back to edit my post with my screenshot and noticed TGV screenshot a few post below mine. Both of our order #'s and email addresses were visible. 
WOW, thats terrible, i hope you scratch  yours off too when you checked
Thanks, I straight up removed it. The thing is TGV's screenshot did not indicate size nor colorway. So I don't see how screwing him over would help the person that did it secure his or her pair. Cruel, cruel world we live in...

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

my Yeezy's stories..
I say if they both the same size, have one on ice and rock the other. Or keep the other one ds so you can sell later if you want to.

hahahahahahah you are a joke dimez!!!!!

sell for retail?????!?!?!?!?! 250+++ for mints is retail?????

help an NTer out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wow dude, do u really live in another world?

you one of those people who just believes their own lies

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So you did leave your order number? Thats why i always triple check screenshots.
I guess so man. Im so empty inside now. You have no idea. Im literally on the verge of a break down. 

boader254 is right

you are the problem

you tried getting one up on everyone again

and lil jimmy says.....you got GOT

haha sorry reseller

how did i try to get one up on everyone??? I tried to organize something to help memeber out on here....
I didn't ask for anything...i was trying to help people obtain pairs...I didnt take anyones money....And trust me I had 60+ nters trynna throw money at me that i turned down...

boader254 can vouch.... He was trynna throw money at me like i was a stripper.

dimes is one of those who leaves out half truth.

his parents musta hated him as a kid hahaha

"Yeah i went to school" (though he left before 1st period)

"yeah i cleaned my room" ( just the desk)

"yeah i buy multiple pairs for me and i try em on cuz im a size nut"

BUT YOU DONT MENTION YOU BUY SHOES THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF YOUR 7-8 SIZE RANGE LITTLE MAN

Originally Posted by garylok11

Am I the only one think that Platinum's > Black's?

No.
pimp.gif
 I'll poost some Hi Resolution Pics tomorrow. I've been to lazy to do it since Saturday. I have the day off tomorrow so Ill do it for sure.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So you did leave your order number? Thats why i always triple check screenshots.
I guess so man. Im so empty inside now. You have no idea. Im literally on the verge of a break down. 

Forgive me for sounding clueless... Did I miss something? What can someone do with your order number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom