Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Same thing happened in the Bron thread last week. I'm not suprised this happened at all. People on here always hating for no reason.
Wait... someone's Miami Vice's unknowingly got cancelled too? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In response to Nike CSR not verifying all of a customer's info in order to cancel an order. I presume Nike's been swamped since Friday. I can see a CSR being fed-up/tired with the ramped up workload and just went ahead and canceled orders without going through the proper protocol. I cancelled an extra pair of Military 4's Saturday via phone, and I was only asked for my order number.

if y'all seriously think i cancelled that order you should off yourselves... i'd never do it, but i'm not here to back myself up. don't get butthurt and blame other people.

what'd you expect to happen posting your order number in a thread full of SO many scumbag resellers and lurkers?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@$% is worse than a MTVs The Challenge and Fear Factor
roll.gif
roll.gif
i still dont know all the details yet but they gonna email me no way am i  hunting for these for 21 hours but if i go and i win lets see whos rolling then
smokin.gif

I was ready to participate coming from NY but I couldn't get to the supposedly '' register'' button  I had to click on. Then after hearing it starts at 4:00AM and it's 21 hours long ....
sick.gif
alien.gif
im still trying to decide if should  go or not and at the same time they want a used pair of shoes and a used book for a kids charity which is a good cause, its my last shot at retail and i dont mind giving up some  kicks to a kid so im leaning towards going but if i lose , level of salt would be on full tilt!

I just hope when the nikestore delivery go through someone comes off of a size 13 plat man. I just made a miracle happen with the mv elite lebron 9 hoping to do the same here

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Man, if somebody really did that to TGV, that is just awful. Solid human being.
^^^THIS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I went back to edit my post with my screenshot and noticed TGV screenshot a few post below mine. Both of our order #'s and email addresses were visible. 
WOW, thats terrible, i hope you scratch  yours off too when you checked

now that's just craaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy!
eek.gif

some spiteful guys around here man...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Boader254

Boader254 ....I just check the messages....and you where the one thirsty...I told you the list was cloed and you still wanted to send money....pretty much begged.

You pretty much asked me if you can go to sleep cause you were waiting on the info.... you was pming the hell out of me...

like i said not trying to start ANYTHING but not gonna take something from a reseller laying down.

1.looks like we have a new "sack hopper"

2. i really do refuse to be apart of any topic on this site with you included in it. (please dont let mr durant being in the finals influence you into the kd iv area as we know you like hype)

3. wont waste my time to devulge into history of your 8 pair of mints, throwing out prices in posts as well as purcasing information in the forum. (you can redicule my post count all you want, i still can read the rules)

im a nice person, i get ABSOLUTELY no pleasure out of calling someone out when im not in the most elite position to do so. i said absoultely nothing rude simply stated the facts, and you reply with "your a lame". not exactly constructive criticism but to each his own. 

but if we can let people slip through the rules whats the point? i have some awesome pairs of kicks id love to sell but i know damn well i need 300 posts to do so and ill play by the rules to continue to be someone that earns respect with a community of people i have honestly never had more in common with in my whole life.

do what you need to do i suppose but "play by the rules" is the name of the game to me and just wanted to throw in some insight on a situation that i thought was overlooked.
slip through the rules but this is you....
@FOLLOWTHERULES          

Trending? Yes

Followers: Not You

#Goodnight

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

My order is gone, IDK what it took to cancel it but someone on here or my facebook, which is limited to close friends, did it.

If anyone were to ever share an ounce of compassion and has an extra 12 or 13 in either color, please PM me. I don't have much beyond retail tho ATM, so I'm just wishing and praying at this point. Oh well. FML.
although i feel bad, should've known better my dude. people do this all the time, especially on HB in the supreme thread. just take the L, and move on. not worth getting wasting your whole day being sad over a pair of shoes, since it's already done with.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Am I the only one think that Platinum's > Black's?
nope the Platinums are just so clean and they pop out more.  Didn't even know they had 3M till my boy told me
smokin.gif
  Can't wait to see my pairs in person.  I think the platinums might be selling for more too. 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So you did leave your order number? Thats why i always triple check screenshots.
I guess so man. Im so empty inside now. You have no idea. Im literally on the verge of a break down. 

ok man, chill. it's def not the end of the world.

Same thing happened in the Bron thread last week. I'm not suprised this happened at all. People on here always hating for no reason.
Wait... someone's Miami Vice's got cancelled too? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In response to Nike CSR not verifying all of a customer's info in order to cancel. Nike's been swamped since Friday. I can see a CSR being fed up/tired with the ramped up workload and canceling orders without going through the proper protocol. I cancelled one pair of Military 4's a few days ago via phone, and I was only asked for my order number.

Yup... Same scenario too. Someone posted screenshot here and that other site and people started to call and cancel his order. Most people that called didnt have the zip code so they never cancelled it but he had his location in his profile so someone googled the zip and successfully canceled it. The rep said he was like the 20th person that called and the only one with the zip. Lol.

like i said not trying to start ANYTHING but not gonna take something from a reseller laying down.

1.looks like we have a new "sack hopper"

2. i really do refuse to be apart of any topic on this site with you included in it. (please dont let mr durant being in the finals influence you into the kd iv area as we know you like hype)

3. wont waste my time to devulge into history of your 8 pair of mints, throwing out prices in posts as well as purcasing information in the forum. (you can redicule my post count all you want, i still can read the rules)

im a nice person, i get ABSOLUTELY no pleasure out of calling someone out when im not in the most elite position to do so. i said absoultely nothing rude simply stated the facts, and you reply with "your a lame". not exactly constructive criticism but to each his own. 

but if we can let people slip through the rules whats the point? i have some awesome pairs of kicks id love to sell but i know damn well i need 300 posts to do so and ill play by the rules to continue to be someone that earns respect with a community of people i have honestly never had more in common with in my whole life.

do what you need to do i suppose but "play by the rules" is the name of the game to me and just wanted to throw in some insight on a situation that i thought was overlooked.
slip through the rules but this is you....
@FOLLOWTHERULES          

Trending? Yes

Followers: Not You

#Goodnight
But your the one say i am a liar saying i sent you multiples emails trynna get you to send me money...sounds like your the one trying to get me in trouble....
I can back it up that you kept begging to send me money...post more screen shots??

Whoever did that to the NT'er is ruthless man...messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

But, on a side note, you should have known better trying to post your screenshot in a thread full of _
ohwell.gif

That sucks. Really does. I don't know how I would be feeling.
frown.gif

All i would say is move on to the next one, because it's highly unlikely you get another pair for Retail.

PO

I honestly don't know what to do or say right now. I feel like complete $+!!.
they wouldn't let you re-purchase it. what did they do with your pair?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So you did leave your order number? Thats why i always triple check screenshots.
I guess so man. Im so empty inside now. You have no idea. Im literally on the verge of a break down. 

Bro you just got caught up in the "YEEZY  EFFECT"  and a made mistake. Live and Learn.

DOPE...WOULD DEF LOVE TO SEE THE PIC...I would like to know if the mesh creases....

The mesh does crease, Probably on the first wear. I wouldn't say its as bad as the BLK/PINK 1's though. 
I think this is due to the thickness and well constructed mesh. I am not one to gauge quality by the amount of creasing a shoe might develop. Some of my designer dress shoes crease the first minute of wear. Thats only because of the CRAZY soft/buttery leather used. So unlike some in the sneaker world, I dont attribut quality to the amount of creasing.

The creasing on the 2's will be easily dealt with by using some type of "decreasers" or something similar.

Hope this helps.

dudes be canceling orders outta spite/ but I would never post a screen shot never in my life *Kanye Voice* #idontlike

Originally Posted by 731balla

DOPE...WOULD DEF LOVE TO SEE THE PIC...I would like to know if the mesh creases....

The mesh does crease, Probably on the first wear. I wouldn't say its as bad as the BLK/PINK 1's though. 
I think this is due to the thickness and well constructed mesh. I am not one to gauge quality by the amount of creasing a shoe might develop. Some of my designer dress shoes crease the first minute of wear. Thats only because of the CRAZY soft/buttery leather used. So unlike some in the sneaker world, I dont attribut quality to the amount of creasing.

The creasing on the 2's will be easily dealt with by using some type of "decreasers" or something similar.

Hope this helps.

Thanks appreciate it...I don't know what they were thinking about the blinks with that mesh....mines are pretty cool but i seen others that if they aren't on your feet the look beat as hell.
Hopefully its minimal in the 2's

Guys I know it's just a shoe, but its like winning the lotto and then having it taken away. Im shocked more then depressed. I will never forgive or forget this. Has put a tarnish on my love of the game.

Guys I know it's just a shoe, but its like winning the lotto and then having it taken away. Im shocked more then depressed. I will never forgive or forget this. Has put a tarnish on my love of the game.

man I really do feel bad..I could only imagine the feeling.

Wait... someone's Miami Vice's got cancelled too? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In response to Nike CSR not verifying all of a customer's info in order to cancel. Nike's been swamped since Friday. I can see a CSR being fed up/tired with the ramped up workload and canceling orders without going through the proper protocol. I cancelled one pair of Military 4's a few days ago via phone, and I was only asked for my order number.

Yup... Same scenario too. Someone posted screenshot here and that other site and people started to call and cancel his order. Most people that called didnt have the zip code so they never cancelled it but he had his location in his profile so someone googled the zip and successfully canceled it. The rep said he was like the 20th person that called and the only one with the zip. Lol.
How would he take that 21st person seriously? I would ask that person even if they got the zip code, how did you pay for the merchandise and what is the cc # or email for paypal. Thats is crazy that 20 people already tried doing it also. WOW just WOW

Going to bed. I want to thank everyone who showed love. Some good people on here despite the dirt bag who did this. Sigh. Nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom