Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance of these releasing at finishline? I have a guy who works there but doesnt cop shoes so he wont want one for himself.....
UGH I just want the black one and either the silver or the other colorway. I dont even need all three (but I would love to have em)

And yes I wear mine.

And why would this Finishline guy hook you up with a pair if he'll be able to easily sell them for 3k (or whatever insane price they will inevitably go for)? Is he like your super duper best friend for all eternity or something?

This release is going to be BS
30t6p3b.gif

Just need one pair in my life

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Is there any chance of these releasing at finishline? I have a guy who works there but doesnt cop shoes so he wont want one for himself.....
UGH I just want the black one and either the silver or the other colorway. I dont even need all three (but I would love to have em)

And yes I wear mine.
nope, I've already checked in our system and nothing shows up at all.

Nothing significant has been contributed since the first page. Dudes arguing about the quality of the shoes they are going to buy regardless. Unless you're dropping info on websites or spots that are dropping them, please don't post every thought that comes to mind in this thread.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

some people just wanna watch NikeTalk burn and fall apart as a community with this release. I am only speaking for self.
If there were ever an event that I'd hope would rid NT of all of the Non-true sneakerheads. I'll even settle for a pre-'09 demographic. Right now...too many cats out for a buck and care nothing about sneakers. I'm basically hoping that this will burst the sneaker bubble and kick a bunch of people out. NT as a whole still works. The caliber of individual however, has in large part become garbage. #keepthecommunitytrue.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

some people just wanna watch NikeTalk burn and fall apart as a community with this release. I am only speaking for self.
If there were ever an event that I'd hope would rid NT of all of the Non-true sneakerheads. I'll even settle for a pre-'09 demographic. Right now...too many cats out for a buck and care nothing about sneakers. I'm basically hoping that this will burst the sneaker bubble and kick a bunch of people out. NT as a whole still works. The caliber of individual however, has in large part become garbage. #keepthecommunitytrue.

This

In terms of durability I don't think anything touches foamposites. However in terms of comfort, Lebron IX are prob the most comfortable shoes Nike has foot out in quite a while. Some of those vintage air maxes were super nice though.

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
Nothing significant has been contributed since the first page. Dudes arguing about the quality of the shoes they are going to buy regardless. Unless you're dropping info on websites or spots that are dropping them, please don't post every thought that comes to mind in this thread.
This. Everyone is so negative about everything. When no real details have come out. We dont know how  limited this sneaker is or even how the release will be handled. We dont know the quaility until someone has them in hand. There is much no known, why should we argue about it. If you dont like the Yeezy 2s fine, to each his own but dont come in here bashing people for what they like.

There was really no need for a new thread. I'm sure the OP wanted this to be strictly for info on releases but it has just turned into the same back and forth as the original thread.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

There was really no need for a new thread. I'm sure the OP wanted this to be strictly for info on releases but it has just turned into the same back and forth as the original thread.

That's what I'm sayin!

I made the new thread in hopes of eliminating questions and confusion that can be answered by reading the very first post..

Stated this on page 3 ....please just read!

http://niketalk.com/reply...-3-12-12-#reply-12513282

I'm surprised LAPD is letting those clowns stay out there. I mean, what fools camp out for 5 weeks on a *rumor* release date? $@%!#@ aint got NO job. EDD claiming $$+ $@%!#@
30t6p3b.gif

Just read on MN that the euro dates are rumored to be 

April 12th for the wolf grey and platinum CW

May May 9th for the black and solar pair

The second date was pretty close to my prediction a few pages back

The midsole on these are the same as the air tech challenge 2 (Agassi 2's)

The tongue is the same material as the Zoom Huarache Trainer that released last year (Torch material)

So they should fit a little snugger than the Yeezy 1's

Just contributing to the thread 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

In terms of durability I don't think anything touches foamposites. However in terms of comfort, Lebron IX are prob the most comfortable shoes Nike has foot out in quite a while. Some of those vintage air maxes were super nice though.

I think Bron 8s are more comfortable than the 9s.

I'd love to get my hands on a pair, but the $250 tag is heavy

This just came from Modern Notoriety; "Releasing on April 12th and May 9th, are two colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 that are set to release at select stores like Size? and 1948."

Right now... too many cats out for a buck and care nothing about sneakers. I'm basically hoping that this will burst the sneaker bubble and kick a bunch of people out. NT as a whole still works. The caliber of individual however, has in large part become garbage. #keepthecommunitytrue.

Maaan ... preeeeach! 

This just came from Modern Notoriety; "Releasing on April 12th and May 9th, are two colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 that are set to release at select stores like Size? and 1948."
Those release dates are in regards to International/European dates, not US dates.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

/\ mine too... LBJ IXs are the only Nike shoe currently worth a 150+ price tag... yes that include 2012 Js and airmaxes

/\ mine too... LBJ IXs are the only Nike shoe currently worth a 150+ price tag... yes that include 2012 Js and airmaxes

Originally Posted by ericjunior

EDIT: Euro Release Dates. NOT US.
Those release dates are in regards to International/European dates, not US dates.

Yeah, my bad...I was aware of that...Forgot to add it in.

Now that we have a Euro Release Date
Im just wondering what the release will be like out there?

Im overseas for a few months with the option to get around quite easily and Im free that weekend. is it worth making a trip up to london, 

or are the beasts gonna be like they are in america like Im starting to get used to?

Originally Posted by jman219

Now that we have a Euro Release Date
Im just wondering what the release will be like out there?

Im overseas for a few months with the option to get around quite easily and Im free that weekend. is it worth making a trip up to london, 

or are the beasts gonna be like they are in america like Im starting to get used to?
From what I hear, it's not as crazy over seas as it is in the U.S. ... and if that's the case, I may need to put my passport to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom