Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I would kill for some yeezy 1s at 600 now
ohwell.gif
Man, you?! That price is definitely unheard of these days ... must be a recession sale, lol.

Man, I remember picking up a ds pair of nets for $400 and b grade zens for $500 from xgumsolesx. I remember trying to get rid of them for what I paid and had the hardest time selling them. So many people offering me $300 for them. I did get back what I paid for them since I didn't wear the nets but I lost on the zens. What I would do to go back in time and hold onto to those pairs. The sb lebrons inflated prices in my opinion. Once people started paying $1000 for those everything went up in price. I used to think $300 for a pair of shoes was high and $500 was insane but those days are now gone.
Most definitely bro. Those are some amazing pairs of AY1's as well. 

true story: I was looking on ebay for the black/pink yeezys when the first released around may/june 2009....there wasn't any in my size...but I saw a newly listed auction for Zens DS size 14 with a BIN of $400 plus shipping so i decided to buy the zens instead....little did i know the price for zens now...especially in a sz 14 
eek.gif

yall are right
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i just copped galaxy foams too...shame on me. I am a hypebeast.
edit: the yeezy 1 trumps the 2's in everything, I might even go as far as copping and trading for more 1's. 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Prada G

Are the Yeezy 2's going to be on NDC?
Nike, please give people with jobs a chance.
Anyone??

With the way Nike is doing their releases as of late, I highly doubt that they'll be online

If the Cav IVs, Aunt Pearls, Maize/Taxi Elites, and the Galaxy Foams didn't hit NDC, then the Y2s probably wont see NDC either

Granted, it is just MY SPECULATION based on Nike's latest "limited" releases

it's harder and harder to pick up stuff.. so i def don't think this release will make it any easier to cop on ndc

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

edit: the yeezy 1 trumps the 2's in everything, I might even go as far as copping and trading for more 1's. 

Been saying this. I'd trade a pair of Y2's for the 1's in a heartbeat. If they're not on NDC though that will be a bummer b/c that pretty much eliminates what miniscule chances I had of actually acquiring these.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I think they will be. The Y1's were on there, so why wouldn't they put the Y2's up?
Because, times have changed. The Y1's came out 3 years ago. 
Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Been saying this. I'd trade a pair of Y2's for the 1's in a heartbeat. If they're not on NDC though that will be a bummer b/c that pretty much eliminates what miniscule chances I had of actually acquiring these.

Oh most definitely. I'm telling you right now, I'm trying to cop a pair of each colorway of 2's. I want to trade the Platinums for a pair of Zen Y1's straight up 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If I do get my hands on a pair, and someone who wants em in a sz 11 that also has a pair of Zen Y1's is willing to do a trade, look for me around here. Cause that's the only equal trade collateral I can think of for a pair of Y1's. 

I am going after the Solar Reds too, but that pair I want to keep. 

I have no problem with wearing both pairs, but I would much rather have a pair of Zen 1's.

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Great pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Y2s are so versatile.. so many outfit combos can be pulled off with both colorways

I truly hope I can get my hands on both

Speaking of which, I just brokered a deal on a DS pair of the net/net Yeezy 1s for $600
glasses.gif
grin.gif
me-gusta.jpg

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The 1st S. Carter sold WELL.

It's the multiple colors that sat... You must be young

The first two sold very well. Both sold out quickly if I remember, like 60 seconds said it was the heavy amount of colorways that followed which sat.

Anyways.......

2hogzf9.jpg

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The 1st S. Carter sold WELL.

It's the multiple colors that sat... You must be young

Yeah I am relatively young i guess.  This is before i was into sneakers like that i just remember nobody in my school having them and then seeing them at Marshall's.  And flopped in the sense that Reebok ended that line along with the g-units

"Friends and family" should be receiving their Yeezy 2's this week. Expect a lot more images within the next few days (Friday-Tuesday).

anyone know if any stores in colorado will be getting these? i doubt it but that would be nice

Originally Posted by kingofny04

"Friends and family" should be receiving their Yeezy 2's this week. Expect a lot more images within the next few days (Friday-Tuesday).

I just hope they don't release any info about what stores are getting them or an actual release date for them until the week of the release.  

Originally Posted by PRIME

Cause that's the only equal trade collateral I can think of for a pair of Y1's. 
I'd also trade them for some Lebron SB 8s or a DMP Pack straight up. Depends on the value certain people put on certain shoes though. All hypothetical b/c i know i have a .0000001 percent chance of actually getting my hands on these, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom