Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^there has never even been a NT local meet up. Take your seat, please.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahah fair enough, anything is better then the states at this point

where did they come out last time in the EU?

trying to figure out whats my best bet?

London? Paris? Milan?

SNS Stockholm?

man, MrNikeTalk is like the sneaker christ or some *@$%... 
pimp.gif

Willy, you better hold me down on this release, son! all praises due to the most high!

^its not even that(thanks for the compliment tho). I've been an active member of this community for 11 years, since the tender age of 14. I grew up spending hours and hours and hours reading nothing but FACTS on this site.

All i am saying is that i cannot stand when facts are no available, falsness runs rampant, and ignorance is bliss.

That is NOT what NikeTalk was set up 2 me.  

As for holding anyone down, i do not see how that is possible at this present time
frown.gif

Southern California residents, I've made a new thread in the SoCal regional forum. Please check out my post.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^its not even that(thanks for the compliment tho). I've been an active member of this community for 11 years, since the tender age of 14. I grew up spending hours and hours and hours reading nothing but FACTS on this site.

All i am saying is that i cannot stand when facts are no available, falsness runs rampant, and ignorance is bliss.

That is NOT what NikeTalk was set up 2 me.  

As for holding anyone down, i do not see how that is possible at this present time
frown.gif
I added some technical info on the previous page 

These thread is fulling with the same questions, honestly this thread is going to make it harder to cop. People won't wanna help outs because of the low post counts coming in for quick resell hits and the people that do help by posting info will do more harm than good because of the lurkers. Idk what should be done, but this thread will become a poison if nothing is done.( ALready looking like a ISS thread).

Im glad I got the first joints, makes it easier to pass on these.

When the Air yeezy first release, half of these people were still rocking chanletas with jeans on. Open toe sandels with hollister tees.
I think, for the most part, thats why people are going 10 times harder on these.

Originally Posted by jman219

Hahah fair enough, anything is better then the states at this point

where did they come out last time in the EU?

trying to figure out whats my best bet?

London? Paris? Milan?

SNS Stockholm?
I'd try Barcelona. I was there this summer and the House of Hoops had everything from Bordeaux VIIs, Wolf Grey and BIN 23 Vs, to strange Hyperdunk colorways I'd never seen before. All of which were in stock in my size, 12. 

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

These thread is fulling with the same questions, honestly this thread is going to make it harder to cop. People won't wanna help outs because of the low post counts coming in for quick resell hits and the people that do help by posting info will do more harm than good because of the lurkers. Idk what should be done, but this thread will become a poison if nothing is done.( ALready looking like a ISS thread).
People should try to do their own research, It isn't that hard. I agree with not posting info, when it is really easy to find.

^^^I heard a lot of places are thinking about doing raffles. They should release info early so people won't waste their time camping.^^^^

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'd like to get a pair to resell.  That's just easy $$ right there.  
pimp.gif

Hope you dont even get a pair !!

On a side note I hope most of the pairs are sold via NDC and lets hope they drop at a random time again and theyll still sell out within seconds

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I do get a pair, maybe you'll be lucky enough to be beat over the head w/ the absurd price I'll be charging.  If not you, someone WILL--that's a guarantee w/ these.  
pimp.gif

if this is like the last yeezy release shouldn't be to hard , but i expect a premium price , i would think auction and raffle's are the fairest ways 

Originally Posted by terx

Heard something about a raffle here in Cali to avoid all the campouts

According to Sole Legit its at all HOH. Atleast i dont have to camp now
glasses.gif

don't know how true this is, but:

From @shoewolf NEWS: HOUSE OF HOOPS ANNOUNCES RAFFLES WILL BE HELD FOR ALL YEEZY 2 RELEASES.

sure would help out some of us who aren't bums enough to camp for 6 weeks...

Somebody tell those bums across the street from Bev Center that. If they're still there this weekend, I would, record it, upload to YouTube and watch the lulz comment ensue.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How many of you in this thread WILL ACTUALLY WANT A PAIR TO WEAR NOT FLUBBIN RESELL!!!

BE MOTHER LOVIN HONEST PEOPLE!!!

I would like a Black/Solar Red pair to wear.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How many of you in this thread WILL ACTUALLY WANT A PAIR TO WEAR NOT FLUBBIN RESELL!!!

BE MOTHER LOVIN HONEST PEOPLE!!!

I would like a Black/Solar Red pair to wear.
+1 , Cosign , payed incredibly high prices for the first ones , not going to happen again .... i hope 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom