Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi: supposedly the 3rd colorway has been confirmed as the 'bred' or black/red. No pics have surfaced yet but the colorway is confirmed.

Yeezy dustbags

zx1zx3.jpg

Nice , hopefully they all come with a dust bags . You know just a little touch

UK news below guys
tumblr_m10bosXIss1qg5kfmo1_1280.jpg

Above is an email I got from Nike UK, looks like your *%#$#% if you live outside of London, awful release plans I think

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

UK news below guys

Above is an email I got from Nike UK, looks like your *%#$#% if you live outside of London, awful release plans I think
"or the styles drop completely" .....? Why is Nike playin with my emotions?

Originally Posted by loubrock

Regardless some of you cats will bow to Sandusky prices..

0210-jerry-sandusky-statement_full_380.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I wonder if you would make a comment like this to the parent of a child who was involved in this sad situation?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

UK news below guys

people in the UK will be  able to find B-grades in the outlets when these drop like last time

yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put out chairs for the columbias and bred 4's during the holidays later this year, since that's how people do things these days...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put out chairs for the columbias and bred 4's during the holidays later this year, since that's how people do things these days...
laugh.gif

forget a connect 
laugh.gif

just go to walmart, pick up a lawn chair, and set it outside of your favorite store.  

everybody on NT should do it so Nike gets the hint that raffles are the way.

feel sorry for those campers here in LA at millennium and Undefeated , its raining crazy out here
laugh.gif

^ Dudes are camping @ UNDFTD now? Knowing how slick these dudes out here are trying to be though, they probably dipped out when it started raining and left their chairs set up.

neo 39 in pasadena has started the camp out too. Was there last night, about 10 chairs and only 2 were empty.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Did dude in the other video really say at the end of the day its about the money?? Do math dummy!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by loubrock

Regardless some of you cats will bow to Sandusky prices..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I wonder if you would make a comment like this to the parent of a child who was involved in this sad situation?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nah i would never do such a thing. if you were offended in some way, shape or form... my apologies. i was using the comment in a metaphoric way.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I GOT A CHAIR SET UP AT HOUSE OF HOOPS UP HERE FOR THE BRED 11'S.

ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHERE THE YEEZY'S ARE DROPPING HERE, I'M GONNA GO SET 3 CHAIRS DOWN.

so that's really how it's going down now tho? everybody is just gonna let cats put chairs out at releases now, 6 weeks b4, but they don't have to actually be there? where is the line drawn with this? i mean, you could just set up chairs 2 months b4 any major release...
laugh.gif

imo, those empty chairs need to get flung out the way, cats need to roll up and get in line at the first empty chair and challenge these clowns...

and if it comes to violence, so be it. maybe it will make everyone do raffles and make it more fair for people with actual lives who don't have days and weeks to camp...

nike should step up and somehow make everyone start doing raffles if they wanna keep their accounts... how much you wanna bet it will come down to something like that when some more, serious violence headlines come out (and it could be this release to take it over the top, cuz this is looking like it's gonna be more hectic than concords and galaxys... i was at the mall today in yeezy 1's and normal everyday people were beasting on my shoes, calling them by name... i heard this one young kid tell his girl "yeah, those are the yeezys, i want the yeezy 2's about to come out")...

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

laugh.gif

forget a connect 
laugh.gif

just go to walmart, pick up a lawn chair, and set it outside of your favorite store.  

That's what I don't understand.  How does an empty seat hold your place in line?  Can you just show up on release date and say, "Excuse me, that is my lawn chair"

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

laugh.gif

forget a connect 
laugh.gif

That's what I don't understand.  How does an empty seat hold your place in line?  Can you just show up on release date and say, "Excuse me, that is my lawn chair"

i'm just going to make a chalk outline and put my initials in it.  chairs cost too much.  I really hope nobody honors this.  I can understand if the store did a check in every hour and they were there every hour on the hour.  Putting a chair out should not be honored unless a body is present at least once an hour during business hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom