Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

not sure if srs. are there really people camping out for the yeezys already?

son... since feb. 29th... with no confirmed by nike release date... on some straight up rumors... 
roll.gif

15np24j.jpg.gif
images

15np24j.jpg.gif
images

15np24j.jpg.gif
images

heyo, titaniums, concords, galaxys, i'm real happy for ya... but i got the longest camp out of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!

fbj4fb.jpg.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tried to tell y'all man... dudes tried to say i was trippin'... no way these would get beasted on harder than concords, galaxys, etc... but look...
30t6p3b.gif

^^^but there will be another shoe that will top yeezys... 2012 is def year of the hype.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^but there will be another shoe that will top yeezys... 2012 is def year of the hype.

White Ranger Lebrons
pimp.gif

White Ranger VI/Gold Ranger VII
pimp.gif

dude, that doesn't even compute for me. even hiring homeless bums would be cost prohibitive unless you pay them in gum. i hope that grey/platinum pair does drop first and soon. i like them but would prefer no GITD. too gimmicky - even on the foams. kinda cool to see crazy hype for shoes - i'm all for it.

shaun, seriously, what's going to top the yeezy 2s. you know i'm
never really in the loop for new releases so i'm interested to hear what else is coming.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

shaun, seriously, what's going to top the yeezy 2s. you know i'm
never really in the loop for new releases so i'm interested to hear what else is coming.

I just feel like Nike or Jordan will drop something put the "limited" or "qs" tag on it, and here we go again...

we had the concords, we had the galaxy foams, then we'll have the yeezys... nike is greedy as +%+$ they'll figure out something....

Dont get me wrong Yeezys will def be record setters due to the previous pairs add the current hype and we will have disaster.... it wont stop there I dont think.

nah, i can't think of anything this year that will get more hype than these... but we'll see... ya never know i guess...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put out chairs for the columbias and bred 4's during the holidays later this year, since that's how people do things these days...
laugh.gif

Are the Columbias still coming out? They just announced the Bred XI as CONFIRMED for the holidays.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put out chairs for the columbias and bred 4's during the holidays later this year, since that's how people do things these days...
laugh.gif

Are the Columbias still coming out? They just officially confirmed the Breds and they only release one a year so....

^ oh really? dayum. i didn't realize that... i haven't been over in the JB forum in a hot minute tho...

i suppose those could cause a major stir... perhaps on the same level, just really depends on how limited these yeezy 2's are...

guess i'll go ahead and put out my chair for those bred XI's tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

UK news below guys
tumblr_m10bosXIss1qg5kfmo1_1280.jpg

Above is an email I got from Nike UK, looks like your *%#$#% if you live outside of London, awful release plans I think
What was this about?? I don't see anything.

This camping out thing shouldn't even be called that anymore. It's more like chair out. There has been chairs outside of a local shop here in Inglewood for awhile now. They take shifts guarding the chairs. They even made a video about it. 
There is a bar stool out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the video here

I can't believe this is what L.A. has come to...Inglewood at that!
I should put a call into some Families and have them evict all them campers
laugh.gif

Sad part is they will camp for a month, buy the shoes and get jacked once they walk out. 

And the idiot camera showing off his car...opening himself up for some what? e-fame?

Your life must really suck if you spend nights out in the cold and rain to spend $250 for a pair of shoes. SHOES!

Before the Tiffanys, all you had to do was go the day of...now you gotta people lining up for Cortez!

These will cause hype in only certain circles. These can't get to concord hype because they won't appeal to the masses. Not everyone is a yeezy fan and not everyone is going to want a black and pink/red shoe. Just because these few fools camp doesn't mean a line of literally 2,000 people deep will be wrapped around like the Concords. Concords meant something to casual shoe fans collectors and Jordan fans. They were an original dmp shoe. Mj's first ring coming back. The yeezy just can't touch that. Of course the yeezy will be hyped as hell but it will drop and people won't even know it dropped. My gramma whose 87 years old was asking me about the Concords.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

These will cause hype in only certain circles. These can't get to concord hype because they won't appeal to the masses. Not everyone is a yeezy fan and not everyone is going to want a black and pink/red shoe. Just because these few fools camp doesn't mean a line of literally 2,000 people deep will be wrapped around like the Concords. Concords meant something to casual shoe fans collectors and Jordan fans. They were an original dmp shoe. Mj's first ring coming back. The yeezy just can't touch that. Of course the yeezy will be hyped as hell but it will drop and people won't even know it dropped. My gramma whose 87 years old was asking me about the Concords.

i cant agree, people are attached to shoes for different reasons now.  To make money, to look like they have money, etc.  And since this release isnt GR, you dont need to have that many people to all be on the same page.

True you don't need as many but then that means the hype can't be as big. The Yeezy one's were hyped but it's plenty of people that still don't even know what the yeezy 1s are. I've yet to see anyone wear them and they don't appeal to everyone. These twos will have plenty hype it will be crazy but since they will be produced in numbers no where gr's you won't have the thousands and thousands of people lined up at retailers around the country but only because not that many places will have them. The hype of running around town from mall to mall won't be there because people know a lot of stores just won't have them.

Any chance that we will see another RT silhouette with the drop of the Yeezy 2?
I really dug the RT1...but that thing is almost as tough to find as the Yeezy...they must have been popular.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

This camping out thing shouldn't even be called that anymore. It's more like chair out. There has been chairs outside of a local shop here in Inglewood for awhile now. They take shifts guarding the chairs. They even made a video about it. 
There is a bar stool out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the video here

Sneaker goons??? Really sneaker goons??? Then he had the nerve to say he did the numbers in his head, I guess he isn't too good in math

LMAO at the video. I got my Zen Yeezy 1's at Millineum in Inglewood but they are some shady MOFO's. I got there the day before and was number 3. They came outside and announced "we only have 20 pair." When they opened the store the next day they only had 8 pair and they made you try them on before buying them lol. They tried pulling "if they are too big or too small I can't let you buy them." I told dude we are going to have problems if he didn't let me buy them so I guessed that worked cuz I walked out with a 12 which I ended up trading for my size.

For real tho any of those dudes not in the first 10 are wasting their time.

SMH at these people. There the type of people that are whats wrong in this world. If you are able to camp out for a month you are a loser and dont deserve to live.

you know if you are willing to camp out a month, i think you deserve those sneakers...i think it's obvious they want to keep them...because the resell isn't worth the days wasted on waiting for a sneaker...

raffles can get ugly too...family reunion at niketown?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you know if you are willing to camp out a month, i think you deserve those sneakers...i think it's obvious they want to keep them...because the resell isn't worth the days wasted on waiting for a sneaker...

raffles can get ugly too...family reunion at niketown?

thats what they don't understand. my friend they have no plans of keeping them if they were to get them, for some reason they think they can re sell them for a ridiculous amount of money after they get them. After waiting a month in line and thinking it is worth it to resell them it crazy you are better off getting a real job. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

True you don't need as many but then that means the hype can't be as big. The Yeezy one's were hyped but it's plenty of people that still don't even know what the yeezy 1s are. I've yet to see anyone wear them and they don't appeal to everyone. These twos will have plenty hype it will be crazy but since they will be produced in numbers no where gr's you won't have the thousands and thousands of people lined up at retailers around the country but only because not that many places will have them. The hype of running around town from mall to mall won't be there because people know a lot of stores just won't have them.

it's a different kind of hype... the concords did have bigger mass appeal, but they didn't see anywhere near as long of a camp out as these, nor will they see a resell value like these... it's just different. you can't really compare a hyped GR with a hyped limited release, they each generate a different hype (concords saw huge mobs of people, but yeezys have longer camp outs, higher resell values, etc.)...

and the reason you've yet to see anyone wear them is there's only 3k per colorway, that's pretty freaking rare, which means yeezy sightings don't happen very often, especially if you don't live in a major city... meanwhile, every time i go to the mall, someone is wearing concords... even lil' chickenheads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom