Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingofny04

Too many rumors right now because too many sites are dying to be the one to break the story jumping on leads when we barely even have photos of the shoe.

Ive heard so much in the last few days from four different sources within Nike, Foot Locker and an owner of the Wolf Greys but none of them match so Im not going to feed you guys a variation of rumors mixed with slight truths.

The only solid info I do have is that a third retail colorway is making its way around the top tiers of Kanyes pyramid so be on the look out for that...
*Waits for Don C or Virgil to post pics of them rocking 3rd CW *

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Too many rumors right now because too many sites are dying to be the one to break the story jumping on leads when we barely even have photos of the shoe.

Ive heard so much in the last few days from four different sources within Nike, Foot Locker and an owner of the Wolf Greys but none of them match so Im not going to feed you guys a variation of rumors mixed with slight truths.

The only solid info I do have is that a third retail colorway is making its way around the top tiers of Kanyes pyramid so be on the look out for that...
So the 3 color ways are not platinum, solar red/black, and the pink(blinks)?
the greys are 1 colorway

and the black/solar red is another. there is no pink.

There are 6 color-ways currently currently. 3 not witnessed on the net. I wonder which will make the cut?
nerd.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

There are 6 color-ways currently currently. 3 not witnessed on the net. I wonder which will make the cut?
nerd.gif

PO

So your just not gonna say what the other colors look like? I feel you b.

nerd.gif

PO

always knowing everything! since i can remember on here, you have given some crazy hints 
laugh.gif

^ Does not suck at all for them. Pretty lame for them to do that anyways. Glad they wasted their time. 
laugh.gif
Pretty pathetic to camp out knowing there was no "confirmed" dates and it was all here say from that point.

Watch Nike put out another RD and pull back again...I have that feeling..

I want the Platinum Yeezy II's but the chaos behind the shoe with the release dates and rumors is starting to get pass stupid! Just release the shoe!

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

nerd.gif

PO

So your just not gonna say what the other colors look like? I feel you b.

Dont be surprised if we get more than 3 colorways....

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

^ Does not suck at all for them. Pretty lame for them to do that anyways. Glad they wasted their time. 
laugh.gif
Pretty pathetic to camp out knowing there was no "confirmed" dates and it was all here say from that point.

Exactly. Just another reason why their losers. Tried camping weeks-month in advanced for nothing. Ha!!

If there are really that many colorways, I wish Nike would GR at least one, and then make all the other ones limited. Everybody wins because there's still a ton of hype to get the limited ones, especially if you GR the first one, and then we all can get at least one pair without camping for two and a half years. Also more money for Nike even though that's not what this release is about.

The Olympics drop in the first week of July.
Either I have to get these yeezy 2s, the military IVs, the Olympic VIs, and maybe couple dunks within a four week period. And Im not sure if there is a release date for the fire red IVs.

Originally Posted by thatguy

If there are really that many colorways, I wish Nike would GR at least one, and then make all the other ones limited. Everybody wins because there's still a ton of hype to get the limited ones, especially if you GR the first one, and then we all can get at least one pair without camping for two and a half years. Also more money for Nike even though that's not what this release is about.

i think thats what nike is doing with this postpone, they trying to develop enough for a general release of atleast the first colorway

Air Yeezy's should remain limited ... I can't be the only one who has a problem with the words "general" and "yeezy" in the same sentence. If you, and even myself ... if we don't get our hands on these, it's just not meant to be. No way should Nike make "enough for a general release."

Even if they were a GR its not the worst thing in the world. How often do you really see a person in a pair of concords or space jams? And because their actually a dope shoe that would just make em more sought after. ALOT of people don't even know about the Yeezy 1s! Either way these don't have the appeal of jordans so you wouldn't see bums wearing em.

If any of the Yeezy's 2 come out GR, that means more money for Nike. Corporation make and sell items to make money right? Even if they GR Yeezy's, they will sell out in minutes. Like all the GRs of this year. Resell would still be high tho.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Air Yeezy's should remain limited ... I can't be the only one who has a problem with the words "general" and "yeezy" in the same sentence. If you, and even myself ... if we don't get our hands on these, it's just not meant to be. No way should Nike make "enough for a general release."

nah bro. they definitely shouldnt be limited. More pairs = 
pimp.gif
...if you only copping cause they limited I dont think you really like them bruh

Smh.  No they shouldnt.  They are a nice sneaker and plenty should be made.  You wanna make a limited colorway thats ok, but your thinking is pure hypebeast. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Smh.  No they shouldnt.  They are a nice sneaker and plenty should be made.  You wanna make a limited colorway thats ok, but your thinking is pure hypebeast. 

YES SIR!!! Right on Point!!!

So i just heard Ms. info on hot97 talking about the Yeezys and their official RD as well as Kanye already working on Y3's

Too much hype, way more than the hype sorrounding the first ones
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom