Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Prada G

Are the Yeezy 2's going to be on NDC?
Nike, please give people with jobs a chance.
Anyone??

With the way Nike is doing their releases as of late, I highly doubt that they'll be online

If the Cav IVs, Aunt Pearls, Maize/Taxi Elites, and the Galaxy Foams didn't hit NDC, then the Y2s probably wont see NDC either

Granted, it is just MY SPECULATION based on Nike's latest "limited" releases
The only reason those shoes were not on NDC last weekend was because Nike was doing a lot of system and server upgrades they confirmed to me. If you were on it at all this weekend it was easy to see that the site was in and out all weekend. 

laugh.gif

CRH1979 wrote:

They always find you, you can never get out...

australian release details -
from laced.com.au

Nike Air Yeezy II Release Details
Posted on May 15, 2012
So the time has come and we now have the official word from Nike regarding the much hyped Yeezy II release. After it’s postponement in April we didn’t quite know what was going on but we can now confirm that the official global release date for both colourways of the Yeezy II is now the 9th of June (Saturday). We will be selling both colours; the Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum and Black/Solar Red for the Australian recommended retail price of $350 per pair. There will only be three official stockists of the Yeezy II in Australia with Laced being the only official stockist in QLD. It goes without saying that these will be extremely limited, but to give you an idea, there are less than 30 pairs of each colourway in the country! …If you do the math, then you’ll see that each store only has a handful of each colourway to offer. So, due to the limited number of pairs we will be getting, we are going to hold a raffle to determine who gets to buy a pair. We feel this is the fairest way to run it considering the circumstances.

To celebrate the release we will be holding a launch event on the Saturday night from 6pm at the shop and this is when your raffle ticket (if you get one) could win you the chance to purchase a pair! We have decided to limit the amount of raffle tickets we hand out so each person has a fair chance of copping a pair. There will be a total of 70 raffle tickets handed out and these will be issued on a first come first served basis.

Apparently these are even more limited than the first Yeezy (from 2009) and the word is that this will be the last Nike x Kanye West co-lab…so, regardless of whether you’re going to rock, stock, or re-sell we suggest you get here EARLY!

*Strictly one pair per customer, no holds, no bribes, no discounts, no laybys…

Thanks for the info

SMH at these being "more limited" then the first yeezys.

Also two colorways on one day equals mass hysteria, can't wait to see how this pans out.

At least there is an official date but this is terrible news. Those four letter words are the ones ive been dreading; both, less, last. smh Nike strikes again

Originally Posted by indianabound

Thanks for the info

SMH at these being "more limited" then the first yeezys.

Also two colorways on one day equals mass hysteria, can't wait to see how this pans out.
It also betters peoples chances at getting a pair, imo.

Might prevent people from doubling up due to money, or stores limiting 1 per customer.

We will have to see, but I've been saving up since last year. I'm ready. Now I just need a little bit of luck.

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SAD FACES COME JUNE 9.

I'M GLAD I'VE BEEN PASSING ON A FEW RELEASES AND SELLING SOME SNEAKS IN ORDER TO PONY UP THAT RESELLER PRICE.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT TO COP AT RETAIL.

Even more limited? oh hell nah. I wanted these, but I can do without. Not a grail and I don't feel like going to a store with the 2chainz Riot mindset.
laugh.gif
Nike may as well just auction off all their little stock on ebay.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Even more limited? oh hell nah. I wanted these, but I can do without. Not a grail and I don't feel like going to a store with the 2chainz Riot mindset.
laugh.gif
Nike may as well just auction off all their little stock on ebay.
OR JUST RELEASE THEM ON EBAY WITH "BUY IT NOW". THAT WOULD BE A BIG SURPRISE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'M SURE EBAY'S SERVERS CAN HANDLE IT A LOT BETTER THAN THESE RETAILERS AND NDC.

Will cop as many as I can to flip, definitely.

Glad this ugly shoe is good for something, making me some spare vacation money.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M GLAD I'VE BEEN PASSING ON A FEW RELEASES AND SELLING SOME SNEAKS IN ORDER TO PONY UP THAT RESELLER PRICE.

What have you passed on my dude? i've seen you pick em all up. lol.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

"O'Doyle, i got a feeling your whole family is going down...."

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Even more limited than the 1st?! Nike isn't gonna stop until they're responsible for an homicide.
30t6p3b.gif

You know... I was thinking the same thing. Given the commotion with the last major releases, how could they possible think that the Australian release decision is the right one? I only hope the the US release is going to be done in a different manner with maybe a greater amount of the shoes released here. Remember, there are many Asian releases that drop en masse in China but only trickle through the US. Maybe Nike will reverse that process for the Yeezy since it's Kanye's home country?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN! I just sold 3 on eBay, lol.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

Yeah that would be smart to do. Whatever you get them for when they release. It's a very high chance some thirsty dude will pay even more for later (if nike doesn't do any restocks).
A lot of people made come ups with nike are mags. Seems like Nike encourages reselling.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom