Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I duno if anyone noticed but Clark Kent said on twitter Niketowns should release em June 9...he tweeted a friend this.....
@MegaSAS they should be releasing on June 9th.. Niketown...Via @DjClarkKent

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

I duno if anyone noticed but Clark Kent said on twitter Niketowns should release em June 9...he tweeted a friend this.....
@MegaSAS they should be releasing on June 9th.. Niketown...Via @DjClarkKent

Nice. Thanks for that. 
pimp.gif

That "anaconda" skin has ALWAYS been leather.
Never any other material. It's hand-etched leather that looks quite AMAZING!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Its funny that it seems like their gonna try and drop em internationally on June 9th (including US), but somehow keep the date unannounced for the US... the hell is nike up to

Damn I just want one pair. Starting to flip all my beloved kicks that I don't get to rock in anticipation of making a reseller rich.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

@MegaSAS they should be releasing on June 9th.. Niketown...

Via @DjClarkKent

Nice. Thanks for that. 
pimp.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if hes just as clueless as we are on the release...he just got his pair early lol

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Crazy how many pics starting to surface lol its an online or bust for me... would love to have just one pair for me to rock... well see how it goes if i miss out... oh well

Thats exactly how I'm taking this. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

That "anaconda" skin has ALWAYS been leather.
Never any other material. It's hand-etched leather that looks quite AMAZING!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

PO, drop that knowledge, sir. 
laugh.gif

Now that these are landing practically everywhere, can you shed some insight on the actual release now? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Spoke to 3 notable names who got their sneakers today. This info was the same on all three convos:

They all had no idea when these drop.

They all only received one colorway.

They all were grateful to get a pair.

--

A week and a half ago I was told a list of people would be getting their pairs but I had no idea they would all show them off on the same day. Had less of an idea that they would all be familiar names:smh:

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

talked to the rep, these will not release on nikestore.com
If this is true

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

If he does I think we can safely assume Kris Humphries pair will get lost in the mail.

Really hoping the rumors about the lack of shoes coming to Canada are not true. Thirsting bad for these

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?

Nah...I can imagine an all infrared Yeezy 2 though

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

talked to the rep, these will not release on nikestore.com
If this is true

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif
as soon as i get confirmation..
cena-kid-crying-o.gif

RSVP OR BUST NOW
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

If he does I think we can safely assume Kris Humphries pair will get lost in the mail.
laugh.gif

Oh man...lol. They look better to me when the lining looks red like in that picture...

who's picture is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom